It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas anti-mask ‘Freedom Defender’ dies of COVID at age 30

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

She lives!!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I know one-line responses are frowned on, but all I got to say is:

Assassination.

That's two lines, anyway. Now three.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

What a #ty written article. What else was wrong with him? Hardly anyone just dies of covid. There are usually other things wrong....Until that is found out, this is kind of pointless.

There are thousands of people dying from the vaccine. Thousands of people getting covid after the vaccine. I mean, this entire thing is a ginormous #show.

ETA. Maybe he was assassinated. Id believe that over him just dying simply of covid.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu
a reply to: myselfaswell

Amazing that the only deaths that seem to matter are rona deaths.

Amazing that the only deaths that seem to matter are rona deaths from those who are anti-masks and/or un-vaccinated.

There, fixed it for you.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is literally NOTHING that says he would not have gotten covid w/out wearing a mask or with being vaxxed. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Nobody can make that claim. Not even evil little fauci.

There are some real sick people posting on this thread. Karma is a B....
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sh#t happens, life happens, none of us are immortal.

We will all die.

RIGHT.

Any of us could dig into the daily list of people who are identified as Covid-19 deaths, and pull out some who were Pro-Vax and/or Pro-Mask, and some who were Ant-Vax and/or Anti-Mask.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have no problem with masks in risky places, they will lessen the risk of all diseases. I also still observe moderate social distancing, I think it is actually a good idea. I hated going to the walk in clinic or drs office amongst all the sick people for a yearly checkup. If you are not feeling bad, why go expose yourself to sick people? At least the clinics are now requiring masks which is a good idea no matter what disease is out there.

I am not afraid of this virus, I learned many ways to dampen it's ability to replicate and cause serious side effects. I would not go out and get vet medicines and treat it myself because I know many ways to dampen it. This virus is susceptable to all the usual anti-viral herbs and spices and foods that can block other viruses from becoming serious enough to hospitalize you or kill you.

I am not going to push my luck, our immune system can be dampened or go nuts even if we take precautions. Get this virus and another thing that taxes your immune system and you can be in trouble.

This is a real virus and can be a major problem for some people, but I do not fear it, fear really messes up your immune response both ways.

If the anti-viral chemistries I am consuming do not work, and I get covid, I will go to the doctor...but from what I am seeing they are not doing anything much unless they give those monoclonal antibodies. Although I do believe that Ivermectin does help to keep this virus from going covid, I would not use vet meds without a doctors oversight,

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A few months back I had come across an article talking about his family still being tied up in the courts with the hospital trying to get the correct cause of death listed. There were a lot of troubles with auto insurance refusing to pay because it was listed as a covid death rather than the actual cause. The insurance company was able to get out of paying a dime for his death because of the fraudulent death certificate. I haven't heard any updates on the case since then, though. Of course, the hospital listed it that way so they could get their cushy pay out from the government. I don't remember how much they got for hooking someone up to a ventilator, but I was pretty sure it was $13,000 per death listed as covid. And I think there was a lot of talk around here about the ventilators causing those deaths.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I’m 39. Been smoking since I was 27 yrs old.
I used to drink like an animal then gave myself gird.
Quit drinking 7 yrs ago.
I’d say I’m reasonably healthy.

When I got COVID I only noticed it at night when I was going to sleep.
If I didn’t have two pillows under my head it felt like I needed to breath a bit faster.
Also, my fever would only come at night for some reason.
It lasted about 5 - 7 days or so.

Fast forward to my vaccines -Moderna, and I thought I was dying.
I felt horrible.and still have lasting side effects

To me, the vax was worse than the damn illness.
But maybe I’m an outlier.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

It's highly probable that if the magic covid killed him, then the jab would have very probably killed him. They both do pretty much exactly the same thing, except you get to become 1-10 trillion little virus components with the jab. Yaaaaaaah!
Cheers - Dave

How about no matter how bad the vaccine might be the virus is 100x worst, so he would most likely did fine with vaccine while priming his body for the real thing.

But you are missing the rest of the story... He refused to go to the hospital until he was really bad because, you know, he didn't want them to count him as a COVID case... About as crazy as your tiny little dart story. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

ETA. Maybe he was assassinated. Id believe that over him just dying simply of covid.

What makes the vaccine worst than the virus in your eyes?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I’m 39. Been smoking since I was 27 yrs old.
I used to drink like an animal then gave myself gird.
Quit drinking 7 yrs ago.
I’d say I’m reasonably healthy.

And I didn't even have a sore arm and I'm 61...hmmm

They are saying smokers do better than people with cardiovascular disease because COVID affects the cardiovascular more than anything else even though the end result is people die by suffocating in their own fluids.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Maybe but I was pointing out how bigotry is not only alive and well but thriving.

/shrug

Was that bigotry against rednecks?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

What a #ty written article. What else was wrong with him? Hardly anyone just dies of covid. There are usually other things wrong....Until that is found out, this is kind of pointless.

shaemac,

I looked on the internet and found that this man was large, and what I would consider to be somewhat overweight... which can be a contributing factor of death for covid patients.

Another article identified the man as having asthma -- which is ALSO a dangerous and preexisting condition that contributes to a covid death.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
There's an important distinction that might need to be made here, that the media and CDC have both been glossing over for the last year and a half. Did he die "of" Covid or "with" Covid? I remember one from a while back, a motorcycle accident. He succumbed to his injuries after the accident, but it was listed on his death certificate as a covid death because he tested positive. Do we know for certain there were no potential comorbidities at play here?

That was my post that you are referring to. Something that isn't making the news, is that several Coroners have a pending lawsuit against several States regarding how the Cause of Death is being listed in Death Certificates.

In the case of my co-workers son, his death was caused by Severe Head Trauma. When the information was entered into the State computer system it cross indexed his name with a list of positive COVID tests. He had had one a few months before. When the State issued the Death Certificate it changed the cause to "Severe Head Trauma w/COVID".

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

There is literally NOTHING that says he would not have gotten covid w/out wearing a mask or with being vaxxed. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Nobody can make that claim. Not even evil little fauci.

He died from covid after adamantly rejecting masks and vaccines and professional medical treatment and you want to interpret it as tragic coincidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It's highly probable that if the magic covid killed him, then the jab would have very probably killed him. They both do pretty much exactly the same thing, except you get to become 1-10 trillion little virus components with the jab. Yaaaaaaah!
Cheers - Dave

How about no matter how bad the vaccine might be the virus is 100x worst, so he would most likely did fine with vaccine while priming his body for the real thing.

But you are missing the rest of the story... He refused to go to the hospital until he was really bad because, you know, he didn't want them to count him as a COVID case... About as crazy as your tiny little dart story. lol

Yeah, u huh u huh u huh bubbah ;-) Cwazy!

Of course a little searching and you can find it, even the congressional video recording during testimony lol.

Link
Link

It's just cwazy!!!!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

He died from covid after adamantly rejecting masks and vaccines and professional medical treatment and you want to interpret it as tragic coincidence.

TzarChasm,

And what do we say about the 22,501 deaths FROM the covid vaccine ?

THOSE 22,501 people TRUSTED the US government, the FDA, the fauci, the WHO, the CDC and the people who administered their vaccine doses.

They probably also wore masks and kept their distance from other people.

It did not help to save their lives.... the vaccine, the masks, the distancing....

Shall we now call those 22,501 vaccine deaths simply tragic coincidences… or did they die because they were led to believe (and they did believe) that the masks, the distancing and the vaccine would help them, protect them and save their life… but it did NOT.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's just cwazy!!!!

Cheers - Dave

CIA poison dart isn't crazy, but anyone really caring about this guy enough to do a CIA ops is the crazy part.

Its like people saying they are flying drones over my house to watch me!! And I'm like OK, are you that important to use million dollar drones and a team of people to watch you????

edit on 2-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

And what do we say about the 22,501 deaths FROM the covid vaccine ?

And where does that number come from?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join