It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas anti-mask ‘Freedom Defender’ dies of COVID at age 30

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

A Texas man who led a group of “Freedom Defenders” against mask restrictions died of COVID-19 on Saturday at age 30.

Caleb Wallace left behind three children and a pregnant wife.

Sad to see. Either these are targeted killings by the elite or COVID actually is quite dangerous….

Link

Jessica Wallace said her husband got sick in late July, but “was so hard-headed.”

“He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests,” she said.

He then tried unproven ivermectin — a livestock dewormer that has been denounced by the FDA — high doses of vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, the Standard-Times reported.

This is not just about masks, but about not under estimating this invisible enemy.

Regardless of your beliefs, we need to find a way to collectively achieve success and return to our previous lives and freedoms.

edit on 1-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this article was written by a guy from the NY daily news and that is a far left biased source.

You got anything from somewhere credible?
edit on 1-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Sh#t happens, life happens, none of us are immortal.

We will all die.

If you want to wear a mask and get jabbed, then go for it.

Some choose otherwise.

Rest in Peace, Caleb. You fought the fight you wanted to fight.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

A Texas man who led a group of “Freedom Defenders” against mask restrictions died of COVID-19 on Saturday at age 30.

Caleb Wallace left behind three children and a pregnant wife.

Sad to see. Either these are targeted killings by the elite or COVID actually is quite dangerous….

Link

Jessica Wallace said her husband got sick in late July, but “was so hard-headed.”

“He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests,” she said.

He then tried unproven ivermectin — a livestock dewormer that has been denounced by the FDA — high doses of vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, the Standard-Times reported.

This is not just about masks, but about not under estimating this invisible enemy.

Regardless of your beliefs, we need to find a way to collectively achieve success and return to our previous lives and freedoms.

sad to see people that speak out die of covid. l hope EC doesn't get zonked out. the guitar player

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I love how we get an article by twenty rag publications every time and unjabbed person dies.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well, if you get sick enough you need to see a doctor ....... don't go and see a doctor ....... then self medicate .......... that's actually Darwin Award material.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Ha ha, didn't see yours. As they say .... great minds ...... and fools bla bla bla.

edit on 1 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: nunya.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Amazing that the only deaths that seem to matter are rona deaths.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
He died being true to himself and his beliefs, hard to fault someone like that whether you agree with his stance or not.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I get the feeling by the jabbed that you are almost gleeful when someone who is unjabbed dies from this.... pretty sick really.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

I get the feeling by the jabbed that you are almost gleeful when someone who is unjabbed dies from this.... pretty sick really.

I had being noticing a number of times of such things. They post whatever story fits their side or cause.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the Chinese whistle blowers. High profile and against the narrative die at an incredibly high rate.

link   
There's an important distinction that might need to be made here, that the media and CDC have both been glossing over for the last year and a half. Did he die "of" Covid or "with" Covid? I remember one from a while back, a motorcycle accident. He succumbed to his injuries after the accident, but it was listed on his death certificate as a covid death because he tested positive. Do we know for certain there were no potential comorbidities at play here?

+7 more 
link   
Insult a dead man, that's classy

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll say it again. Do NOT get your medical advice from your friends, Tucker Carlson, witch doctors, the clergy, radio personalities or your dog. Get your medical advice from YOUR DOCTOR. And, for whatever reason, if you are not breathing properly, get to the emergency room.

And for God's sake, stop self-medicating with animal dewormer unless YOUR DOCTOR prescribes it.

What in the world has happened to people's common sense? I mean really? What the hell? Taking animal medication without consulting a physician. Stop it people. Start THINKING again.

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Am I supposed to be shocked and dismayed? How does this sound: Oh no! What a tragic and undeserved end to this man's life! It's not like he made an informed decision and received the logical consequence of his choices! Such an unexpected sequence of events.

/s
edit on 1-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I love how we get an article by twenty rag publications every time and unjabbed person dies.

Well it is kind of ironic that a person denying the seriousness of the virus, you don't need the vaccine or mask and all the "natural" treatments are much better than the vaccine died to what he was saying is no big deal.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's all part of the propaganda to get everyone jabbed.It's the same thing in Britain self-medication shaming of that cop who died from Ivermectin. I doubt whether Ivermectin sent him off. Tell that to India who are using it to great success. The sad thing is we seem to be looking at a society that is being taken apart one pillar at a time. Soon there will be no house for the ones doing it and us.We will be seeing a winter of great discontent.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Yeah, fake news lol. I saw him down at the 7-11

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh they are, because the unbelievers need to be punished and ridiculed for their disobedience.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join