It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

See, over here it is still voluntary, but bad things happen if you don't get it... like losing your job or being fined. That's not really voluntary.

I guess maybe I'm just seeing the bad side of the UK on here, but I'm pretty comfortable in Alabama. I have this thing about privacy, and I just don't trust government.

Arrested on landing?

No. We would have the common decency to let you get settled in to your hotel first.....

Why, that's mighty decent of y'all!

TheRedneck

You'd be fine. Mostly.....

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We have no credible data on transmission via the vaccinated. It's just the unvaccinated who are routinely tested, now. I wonder what we would find if the vaccinated had to get tested once a week or more, too.

I'm sure they'll start doing it soon to scare the vaxxed into getting the boosters. Then they will stop again for a while until the next booster is 'needed.'

That's my prediction anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Right. The vaccine for chickenpox when I was a kid, worked. Exceptions were very rare.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Sweden. Doing better than any other country. No Vaxxx or lock downs. With Ivermectin it would have been a non event. But you can bet the Vaxx will get all credit anyway. As always.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria: No Lockdowns, No Masks, No Vaccine, No Problem | HealthImpactNews.com

Sweden, no vaccine? No mandatory lockdowns or masks but 55% of population is fully vaccinated:

COVID-19 vaccine g.co...

Why do you constantly post disinformation?

"Sweden: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps" graphics.reuters.com...

Not to mention that the good Doctor has, with his usual unswerving commitment to accuracy and relevance, posted an article from August last year.

I knew no true science would ever be allowed. They would force them to vaccinate to muddy the waters. And you keep eating it up. Sweden had already had flattened the curve and had almost no Covid deaths. The disease was over with natural herd immunity.
Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths

Herd Immunity Deniers Can't Bear Sweden's Truth

14k deaths is almost none?

What does that make norway with about 800?

Some people are just super brave, when it comes to death..not their own mind you, just someone elses.

No, you're just not very observant where it counts in assessing. Some of us are just fine with our mortality because we understand we're < DUN Dun duuuuunnnn > mortal. Once you've realized that and accepted it, it's a lot harder to be led around by the emotional short & curlies anymore. It becomes harder to achieve, because that's the MOS of the game, and it's easily dismissed when you're on to it.

You'll figure that out eventually, if you muster some effort.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Is your claim that we were told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

That’s the problem with people who argue against the vax…

It’s never been held out to be “100% effective in preventing Covid cases”.

Are seatbelts 100% effective at stopping you from dying in a car accident? No… but they sure help.

But by this logic, buy the largest truck you can, don’t wear a seatbelt and make sure if you get in a accident you’re so much bigger you kill whoever you hit.

Because that makes more sense! Ya! Ya…

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

Is your claim that we were told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

Are seatbelts 100% effective at stopping you from dying in a car accident? No… but they sure help.

But by this logic, buy the largest truck you can, don’t wear a seatbelt and make sure if you get in a accident you’re so much bigger you kill whoever you hit.

You know, the automobile equivalents are pretty stale, you folks need to learn new last-gasp manipulative angles.

To counteract piss-poor drivers, just remember -- even me, a still-never-driven chick, knows what Defensive Driving is. If you do not, odds are you are an Offensive Driver, i.e one of the morons on the road you bitch about & try to use as examples.

As to people not wearing seatbelts, meh. Let 'em bounce. Not my problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

You know, the automobile equivalents are pretty stale, you folks need to learn new last-gasp manipulative angles.

To counteract piss-poor drivers, just remember -- even me, a still-never-driven chick, knows what Defensive Driving is. If you do not, odds are you are an Offensive Driver, i.e one of the morons on the road you bitch about & try to use as examples.

So… how do you practice the defensive driving equivalent against COVID or another infectious disease?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Also, to be clear… you’ve never driven a car (legally) and also you are pro seatbelt but yet DGAF about someone else who isn’t wearing one when you’re the one not wearing a seatbelt in the COVID analogy… is that right?

Said another way, you have no idea what you’re talking about and have literally zero experience but “you know because everyone knows” even though you’ve never been in a nasty situation behind the wheel of a vehicle or in a controlled, high speed environment.

That’s some anti-vax logic for you right there folks.

Or, rather, it’s just flat out illogical.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Also, for the record, I have performance driving training under my belt from road courses to auto-x since I was 16.

“Offensive Drivers” are on thing, distracted drivers are quite another - but I’m guessing you haven’t ridden a motorcycle in traffic, either, but you’re so sure you know what you’re talking about.

Naw you should just keep talking and dig the hole further - go for it. This will be fun!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think the evidence is pretty powerful that the you are as likely to get COVID being vaccinated than not being vaccinated. The argument now remains that your chances of being hospitalized are reduced if you are vaccinated.

The narrative continues to shift. It was to avoid getting COVID, you need to be vaxxed. Then it shifted to to avoid being hospitalized, you need to be vaxxed. Next it will be to avoid dying, you need to have boosters..

Big pharma is becoming even more mammoth!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You might not even have any symptoms at all.
Indeed.

And if you vaccinate you could be killed instantly. Or have a torturous death.
The odds of that are greater every time you get on the highway. Odds of a torturous death from COVID far greater than that from being vaccinated.

Well Covid survival is 99.97% with out vax. What does that increase to with vax? 99.971%? What's the margin of error on a number like 99.97%? +/- .005%... what was used to measure survival rate being better for the vaxed, I'd like to see that math because it sure seems people are just making things up...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Indeed.

The odds of that are greater every time you get on the highway. Odds of a torturous death from COVID far greater than that from being vaccinated.

Well Covid survival is 99.97% with out vax. What does that increase to with vax? 99.971%? What's the margin of error on a number like 99.97%? +/- .005%... what was used to measure survival rate being better for the vaxed, I'd like to see that math because it sure seems people are just making things up...

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Indeed.

Someone is certainly making things up.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Surely not? I'm certain he will be along soon with a credible source for that.

Won't he?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Won't he?

I think there is a 99.97% chance...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Won't he?

I think there is a 99.97% chance...

Now, be fair. 99.971%?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I had tickets for the Atlanta show. Hopefully they recover and reschedule soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I remember seeing Simmons say he was recently vaccinated. And was recommending everyone should get vaccinated. Quit listening to all the crazy conspiracy theories he said. Then Paul Stanley also said he was vaccinated. The media was kind of using them to get more to vaccinate.

Now a few weeks later they test positive? What a surprise. They're stupid and they're lazy... Man if they only knew. Couldn't resist.

Hopefully they'll be ok. Get some real advice from the real doctors out there.

Gene Simmons tests positive for COVID just days after KISS bandmate Paul Stanley was diagnosed: Band is forced to postpone four tour dates

Could they A. Have lied about being vaxxed, or B. Faked covid as part of a false flag to scare people into getting booster shots?

It wouldn't be the first time that somebody famous had claimed something untrue just to fit in.

Well, this is a conspiracy website.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Isnt that how a Vaccine is supposed to work? you get a vaccine to prevent you from getting whatever your vaxxed against

ya know like the polio vax... small pox vax.. measles vax.. and so on....

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I have to laugh cause I think they're going to die. Why?

They were fine all the way for 1.5 years. Then they get the VAX. Within a few weeks they both test positive with one sick? If they didn't get the VAXX what would have happened? Could it be that they wouldn't have gotten sick at all????

Naw.............. Don't be silly. Their heads would have fallen off without the VAXX.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join