It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midazolam Used To Kill Elderly, Creating 1st Wave of "COVID"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

Well it must be true if they are making a movie about if for whatever reason.

Evil prevails when the good do nothing GammaD.

Our NHS and the people who work there are not evil.

And if you imagine so i cannot wait until you actually require their help or assistance.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh it was a crap show with multiple different mistakes made in all sorts of different areas.

They did not really have much of a clue as to what was going on nor how to respond accordingly.

But they done the best with the tools and information available at the time.

Fact of the matter AaarghZombies a lot of staff did not even have appropriate PPE never mind a complete understanding of how where and when to use it.

Care homes got decimated all the same.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's a terrible reply.

All bitchute links with no synopsis. Two of them are restricted due to even bitchute claiming they contain material likely to incite hatred, three are the same debunked story about forced vaccinations of children.

The others I'm not even going to entertain if that's the level of debate you choose to bring.

See teacher after class. Must try harder.

Okay, I'll try harder to clarify my response to "nonspecific." In ways I deem vaccinations are being forced: 1) no jab, no job, 2) no jab, no travel, 3) no jab, no government services (in that one link's case, welfare services). Force in the form of coercion. The links were all active when I posted (as a matter of fact, they were all on the same bitchute result page from a search for "forced vax in australia" and if they weren't real videos of children being torn screaming from their parent's arms, they wouldn't be labeled a threat by anybody.

Ask away. I only share information I find. Mind you, I've been on the internet since the 80's and only just started posting in the last 2 weeks. So, basically, I've been a lurker for nearly 40 years. It takes A LOT to rile me into action, but now I'm in it and I have found AN ARMY of people just like me. We are spreading information as fast and furious as possible and I thank you for hearing me.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The 1980s???

There were only around 200 users online back then using a network called CSNET, at least at the beginning of the decade.

So im not quite sure what you were up to online back in the 1980s. LoL

Unless you were a scientist working at universities or in the military connected to the likes of "MILNET".

edit on 3-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

But these are the numbers purported as deaths after COVID vaccination.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The vaccines retard the serious onset of COVID 19.

I don't seem to recall them claiming to reverse entropy nor increase longevity.

People die GammaD, especially old people, even vaccinated old people.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, I'm an Army brat and someone brought home a computer (not my home, a friend) and I got to get on it!!!! So cool, right? This was maybe '83. I was actually 1 of 6 students in the first computer class designed for my school; we were the guinea pigs. DOS in those days. Floppy disks. Monitors that weighed a ton to a little kid who wanted to take it home lol. Geez, I was hot stuff learning Lotus 1-2-3 in college, (got in early). Anyway, bright start, nothing in the middle, but here I am, making a stink.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Well, we can find agreeable ground on this, maybe. I agree that not all evil doings are necessarily by evil people. Do you agree that not-evil people sometimes do things we would classify as maybe evil? And I'm fairly certain we can agree that people aren't always truly cognizant of their actions (the ramifications further down the road than the part they're involved in), and some people really do just bury their head in the sand and proceed with their lives step-by-step without a lot of thought, just trying to get through it.

Then there's the element not many have come around to yet and that is that it's estimated 10-15% of children are sexually abused in certain nations (think Five Eyes). It's well-documented on many sites online that multigenerational incest has been used by the CIA to target candidates for mind control, so I won't provide links unless requested, but these people are estimated to have entered public service roles, including in the medical profession. I know, I know, everyone's grumbling now. Have at it. I can come to this debate well-armed for any naysayer because I am in this war and failure is not an option. Unless we lose, and then I'll destroy the world and take my football home. :-)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But they done the best with the tools and information available at the time.

Fact of the matter AaarghZombies a lot of staff did not even have appropriate PPE never mind a complete understanding of how where and when to use it.

Care homes got decimated all the same.

Being brutal, all care home are required by law to have an infectious disease policy to cover everything from Nora virus to regular pandemic flu, but a lot of them skimped on staff training, or just plain didn't put their plans into action, so a lot of people died through being contaminated by care staff moving between patients, or travelling between patients homes. Much of which was due to care homes using agency staff who are treated like garbage and who make less than minimum wage as they are only paid while they are on site, not while they are travelling between sites

The ppe shortage was due to care homes using a just in time stock management systems and keeping the bare minimum of supplies on site.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

Purported being the key word. These figures are disputed, to put it mildly

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

Take care not to do the same thing with COVID vaccines as was done with COVID itself. If I go to lunch right after getting the vax, and choke on a chicken bone, its not because of the vax, but might be due to COVID. Probably not, but that would be mixing apples and oranges, either way.

The CDC is explaining that it takes 14 days for your immunity to develop after the shot. So if you die from COVID within 14 days of the shot, you are counted as unvaccinated.

I know, they could have said this more simply, but thats what they are saying.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sound buddy i remember MS-DOS myself, daft assessments that involved installing Windows from 13 different floppies, that was on the old IBM 386/486 and clones. LoL

Back in the early 80s i was still messing around on the likes of the Spectrum 48k and Commodore 64 then with Atari ST and Amiga.

At School it was BBC Acorns if memory serves.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thing is AaarghZombies care workers in these privatised homes are not exactly best paid people.

Some of the people who take up the positions, or are forced to take them up, are not exactly the best or even willing candidates for the job.

The places leave a lot to be desired, even there managerial positions are suspects as feck.

Then again the way we treat our elderly compared to some other nations could be considered to be pretty # imho.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'm fairly certain 10s of thousands of NHS staff are not killing OAP with Midazolam GammaD.

As to people sometimes doing things we would classify as maybe evil.

Well im sorry for a few things ive done in this world that i cannot exactly take back, put it that way.

End of the day good and evil are very human constructs GammaD, i would say evil tends to prevail when there is imbalance or like i said before, when good men fail to act.

Are you alluding to the likes of the MKUltra experiments from the last centaury perchance?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The 1980s???

There were only around 200 users online back then using a network called CSNET, at least at the beginning of the decade.

So im not quite sure what you were up to online back in the 1980s. LoL

Unless you were a scientist working at universities or in the military connected to the likes of "MILNET".

You're thinking of the 1960s.

By the 1980s every reasonably sized college in the US had some kind of online connection. Boards that you dialed directly into were actually relatively common. Didn't you see Wargames, that was released in 1983 and contained quite a few realistic depictions.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No im thinking of the early 80s.

Bit of a different kettle of fish back then AaarghZombies, for a start very few if at all GUI(point and click affairs) were utilised especially where connection online was involved just down to lack of software technology and limited baud rates.

www.computerhistory.org...

ARPANET was connected to the newly formed NSFNET project in the late 1980s nowhere near as far back as the 60s far as im lead to believe.

Yes i seen Wargames.

Edit: I suppose we are getting a little off topic now through.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Bitchute has terrible quality control.

LOL that's called free speech, mate. Controlling the quality would mean controlling the source of the speech. Um...that's us. If you don't think there's a vast array of nonsense on Youtube, you haven't been looking. (Which is not a bad thing)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That's funny, I was thinking of Atari when I wrote that post. Commodore at home, 386dx2 by the dawn of AOL. $#t we're old.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Are you alluding tot he likes of the MKUltra experiments from the last century perchance?

Yes, but also the execution of it after ther experimental stage. It's still happening, mostly through the MSM/Hollywood propaganda apparatus.

I'm fairly certain 10s of thousands of NHS staff are not killing OAP with Midazolam GammaD.

I don't think they're doing it anymore. I really believe that the usage when they rolled out the initial protocol to address COVID created that 1st wave, when they wouldn't let us visit our elderly relatives. They were all sequestered away with mostly well-meaning caregivers just doing what the authorities told them to do, and most-likely believing the resultant deaths were SARS-Cov2 without a single thought to the Midazolam. Caregivers aren't doctors or nurses or pharmacists (usually) and wouldn't be expected to even suspect any nefarious instructions from health authorities.

Now, I just read an article today with an interesting blurb:

IU Health, which operates 16 hospitals around the state, also said that more than 1,000 employees did not meet Wednesday’s deadline to get COVID-19 vaccinations and would be suspended immediately.

This creates a staff shortage. I read through a few media reports like this one and none indicate this moral exodus as a factor of the shortage, instead reporting just the other factors like burnout, pay or early retirement (or is that how they're phrasing these objectors?). Just throwing that out there as a signifier that we are both right in some aspect. Not everyone in the medical profession are purposely harming people (those who are harming may not be aware, those who are aware are not harming).

Nowwwww...did they create the shortage reports purposely to hide the fact that medical professionals in huge numbers are refusing to get vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Aye we are getting up there i suppose.

I turned 46 in July. LoL

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join