It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India gives emergency approval for world’s first COVID-19 DNA jab

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Big Pharma curing the big C?

You're getting funnier by the day. What happened to you?

Did someone pay you off? Made you an offer you couldn't refuse?

MEIN FUH.....erm

Why does it need to be big pharma? Lots of people are working with mRNA/mDNA I do not transcribe to the notion of everyone is evil, sorry. When you look at the natural process what how mRNA/mDNA works it is quite elegant. Compared to lets say chemo treatments that almost kill you if the cancer doesn't.

You make strong arguments but this isn't cancer, it's a cold with a little gain of function spliced in.

Big Pharma can keep their manjuice to themselves. Maybe they can take stealth boosters to stay extra ahead of the curve.

I will trust my immune system that has survived at least six deadly illnesses from Whooping cough to Measles to pneumonia to infections in various organs. I'm still standing.

Leave my DNA alone Satan. (Not you).

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Your DNA changes, every second of every day.

Having the ability to manually control edits, is not inherently evil.

Letting someone else dictate the edits to your DNA, while you have a low knowledge margin of genetic processes, should be criminal though.

While I was in HIGH SCHOOL, almost two decades ago, I performed genetic lab processes as part of my school's educational curriculum.

I performed DNA extraction, gene splicing, protein extraction, enzyme utilization, polymerase chain reaction, and gel electrophoresis to examine DNA.
I took a gene from a jellyfish and inserted that gene into bacteria.
That gene is responsible for the jellyfish's ability to make green fluorescent protein.
I gave the bacteria, the ability to glow in the dark. It worked.
I did that, in class, as a high school student.

This is part of children's education now. Genetic engineering isn't voodoo magic. If you think that it's inherently evil, I think you just need to broaden your knowledge on the subject.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Big Pharma can keep their manjuice to themselves. Maybe they can take stealth boosters to stay extra ahead of the curve.

I will trust my immune system that has survived at least six deadly illnesses from Whooping cough to Measles to pneumonia to infections in various organs. I'm still standing.

Leave my DNA alone Satan. (Not you).

I support your decision 100%... Watch out for the devil he will most likely throw cancer around to see how faithful you are. Some people really need the COVID vaccine, most do not, its that simple.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Many of us told here the hidden truth of this technology, but as usual many will never admit the reality. DNA tampering on any way or form in the human body is bound to bring all kind of side effects sooner of later.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I told Phage months ago that I was brought up to believe that genetic engineering is barbaric.

It's beyond barbaric; it's EVIL.

Would you care to explain why it's EVIL ?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Much like every response I give on the vaccines, they're not a cure for cancer, or a cure for anything really. They lessen the likelihood of contacting a virus and reduce the symptoms, much the same as a flu shot. Covid, much like the flu, impacts the elderly and those with immune or respiratory issues.

Does it make sense for those who are elderly or have other risk factors? Sure, if they want to. Does it make sense in the rest of the otherwise healthy population? Not in my opinion. Being able to not get a flu shot if I don't want one should be my right, the same as Covid.

Yes the mortality rate is higher with Covid, provided all of the statistics are reported accurately. Much like you would expect in any novel virus that causes these types of issues. Nevertheless every single person should be able to say "no thank you" to this vaccine.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Something is wrong.

Minimally lethal Covid-19 is garnering too much attention and resources.

Either humankind is bored at this stage of our development, or the powers who control this world have a reason for focusing billions of people on Covid-19 that is not known to any of us.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Much like every response I give on the vaccines, they're not a cure for cancer, or a cure for anything really. They lessen the likelihood of contacting a virus and reduce the symptoms, much the same as a flu shot. Covid, much like the flu, impacts the elderly and those with immune or respiratory issues.

Naw, COVID vaccine was a side project that took 2 days to process... The big prize is cancer and other really nasty things like Ebola, rabies etc.

Does it make sense for those who are elderly or have other risk factors? Sure, if they want to. Does it make sense in the rest of the otherwise healthy population? Not in my opinion. Being able to not get a flu shot if I don't want one should be my right, the same as Covid.

Two different things... Does this vaccine work and relatively safe compared to forcing the personal choice from people. Why do you want to mix the two together? It just makes everything more confusing for many.

Yes the mortality rate is higher with Covid, provided all of the statistics are reported accurately. Much like you would expect in any novel virus that causes these types of issues. Nevertheless every single person should be able to say "no thank you" to this vaccine.

Cool, who here is disagreeing with this statement, anyone?

edit on 24-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Minimally lethal Covid-19 is garnering too much attention and resources.

Well it depends... you are old it is pretty damn lethal, if you are young its less than the normal flu. We won when 85% of the old became vaccinated, but it seems some people have developed more power from the pandemic and don't want to give it up.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Its like GMO is EVIL!!! I say EVIL!!!!

Then you have Golden rice... Where they mixed Beta-Carotene into rice to give rice vitamin A. You know that vitamin that still kills people around the world where it is lacking?

Evil is only what one might imagine it to be. mDNA could be the cure for cancer, so where is the evil there too?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I told Phage months ago that I was brought up to believe that genetic engineering is barbaric.

It's beyond barbaric; it's EVIL.

Yeh , no long terms studies on the effects of using mRNA on humans
Human rights and Bioethics - UNESCO

Article 16 – Protecting future generations The impact of life sciences on future generations, including on their genetic constitution, should be given due regard.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Oh look how aljazeera is titling how the vax is actually called in India. In India they had approved their version of RNA called.
They are calling it DNA shot.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the protein that the immune system responds to.

Imagine if Fox News would be reporting the same way aljazeera did by calling the Pfizer mRNA vaxs as a DNA jab to boost your immune system. Pretty sure i remember the MSM outlets claiming that these mRNA vaxs weren't a DNA vax.

I
The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the specific protein that the immune system recognises and responds to.

Its still no different from the current Western mRNA versions.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. The ZyCoV-D vaccine contains what’s called Plasmid DNA. It gets into your cell nucleus and gets transcribed the same way the DNA of your own genetic material does. That encodes for the mRNA which migrates out into the cytoplasm and then creates the proteins that make up the antigen that your immune system responds to.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not have any double stranded DNA in them. That’s why they are not DNA vaccines.

You need to review some basic cellular biology.

It is my understanding that the mRNA experimental vax will alter your DNA's response permanently. Thus altering what your DNA strands were intended to do. Thus as much as literally making it where your DNA won't let you have children, or in some case, it creates a terrible response from your immune system that kills you.

Semantics to say it doesn't alter DNA. It essentially does and I DO have the right degree to discuss this off line if you wish to PM me.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Justoneman

That’s one thing we don’t do lol is be healthy. Maybe they did push it too quickly, people did die and get injured, maybe from the vaccine and outside influences. However, to just bash the technology and it’s potential, condemning millions to suffer from countless diseases because people don’t understand or are afraid of science is just as stupid.

The solution is simple, don’t force vaccinations, don’t force masking and social distancing, and let those people do them while the rest of the world moves forward. I have never understood the fascination people have with controlling others but once we stop doing that, we can all move on.

Here is the thing about condemning people. It appears the Pharmaceutical companies make money off you believing that hook line and sinker. Now don't they?

Facts are YOUR's and MY immune systems work best when we listen to our bodies and listen to logic on diet, exercise, and sunshine in your daily routines. We get sick when we are weak or depressed and no other time. Healthy and strong don't get sick enough to matter and that is the real rub. Natural beats man-ufactered by man any day.

edit on 24-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Genetic engineering by sinister deeply sick people wanting controls over humankind is not, and never will be a good thing. Right?

originally posted by: Archivalist
Your DNA changes, every second of every day.

Having the ability to manually control edits, is not inherently evil.

Letting someone else dictate the edits to your DNA, while you have a low knowledge margin of genetic processes, should be criminal though.

While I was in HIGH SCHOOL, almost two decades ago, I performed genetic lab processes as part of my school's educational curriculum.

I performed DNA extraction, gene splicing, protein extraction, enzyme utilization, polymerase chain reaction, and gel electrophoresis to examine DNA.
I took a gene from a jellyfish and inserted that gene into bacteria.
That gene is responsible for the jellyfish's ability to make green fluorescent protein.
I gave the bacteria, the ability to glow in the dark. It worked.
I did that, in class, as a high school student.

This is part of children's education now. Genetic engineering isn't voodoo magic. If you think that it's inherently evil, I think you just need to broaden your knowledge on the subject.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Oh look how aljazeera is titling how the vax is actually called in India. In India they had approved their version of RNA called.
They are calling it DNA shot.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the protein that the immune system responds to.

Imagine if Fox News would be reporting the same way aljazeera did by calling the Pfizer mRNA vaxs as a DNA jab to boost your immune system. Pretty sure i remember the MSM outlets claiming that these mRNA vaxs weren't a DNA vax.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the specific protein that the immune system recognises and responds to.

Its still no different from the current Western mRNA versions.

Well Fox would be wrong if they had stated that because they are two different shots. I mean it tells you that in the headline, that this is the first of its kind.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dude you did miss a big mark of the devil though lol

The firm had applied for the authorisation of ZyCoV-D on July 1, based on an efficacy rate of 66.6 percent in a late-stage trial of more than 28,000 volunteers nationwide.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Its like GMO is EVIL!!! I say EVIL!!!!

Then you have Golden rice... Where they mixed Beta-Carotene into rice to give rice vitamin A. You know that vitamin that still kills people around the world where it is lacking?

Evil is only what one might imagine it to be. mDNA could be the cure for cancer, so where is the evil there too?

😲

😲

Damn. I'm sorry for my cynicism but you dream extremely optimistically.

Genetic engineering is dangerous af. We have no idea of the knock on effects.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Genetic engineering is dangerous af. We have no idea of the knock on effects.

I wonder how much of that narrative is fed by the people who grow and sell organics...Need a reason to sell organics at such a high price, so saying something like GMO affects you at the cellular level might be scary enough for people to say OK I'll pay to high price for the good stuff.

Do you think Golden rice is bad?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you think Golden rice is bad?

To be honest, yes. It sounds like someone pissed on some rice.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

To be honest, yes. It sounds like someone pissed on some rice.

Saves lives... BTW what decade are you stuck in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join