It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India gives emergency approval for world’s first COVID-19 DNA jab

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh look how aljazeera is titling how the vax is actually called in India. In India they had approved their version of RNA called.
They are calling it DNA shot.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the protein that the immune system responds to.

Imagine if Fox News would be reporting the same way aljazeera did by calling the Pfizer mRNA vaxs as a DNA jab to boost your immune system. Pretty sure i remember the MSM outlets claiming that these mRNA vaxs weren't a DNA vax.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the specific protein that the immune system recognises and responds to.

Its still no different from the current Western mRNA versions.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I told Phage months ago that I was brought up to believe that genetic engineering is barbaric.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I told Phage months ago that I was brought up to believe that genetic engineering is barbaric.

It's beyond barbaric; it's EVIL.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

EVIL

Yes, that was the actual word my Mother used.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The firm had applied for the authorisation of ZyCoV-D on July 1, based on an efficacy rate of 66.6 percent

I mean why not just say 66.5 or 66.7, I am sure the number they chose wont draw any suspicion

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Probably just coincidence but still noteworthy.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's a little different, pretty cool though. They use them in animals. DNA plasmid without a viral vector gets rid of the delivery problem with booster shots, hopefully. It also goes into the nucleus instead of the cytoplasm. So DNA plasmid goes to nucleus, transcribed into mRNA, then translated to proteins. Should be longer lasting in the cells and I’m curious about the low efficacy.

Positive strand RNA or positive sense, since it makes sense to the cell, same with mRNA can immediately be translated to protein in the cytoplasm. So can positive sense viral RNA like that in a coronavirus. Much shorter acting since RNA is labeled and broken down or moved after each translation event. To control and regulate protein production.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
It's a little different, pretty cool though. They use them in animals. DNA plasmid without a viral vector gets rid of the delivery problem with booster shots, hopefully. It also goes into the nucleus instead of the cytoplasm. So DNA plasmid goes to nucleus, transcribed into mRNA, then translated to proteins. Should be longer lasting in the cells and I’m curious about the low efficacy.

Positive strand RNA or positive sense, since it makes sense to the cell, same with mRNA can immediately be translated to protein in the cytoplasm. So can positive sense viral RNA like that in a coronavirus. Much shorter acting since RNA is labeled and broken down or moved after each translation event. To control and regulate protein production.

I don't know your personal stance on all of this but do any of those things you've just described sound like they were meant to happen to your body?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't know your personal stance on all of this but do any of those things you've just described sound like they were meant to happen to your body?

That would have to be the best question about all of this garbage that I have read in a very long time.

Congratulations and feel free to take the rest of the week off.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I mean it happens all the time in the cell with natural processes or viral infection. Or if you have someone with a mutation that causes problems with gene expression, you can use a corrected plasmid and the cell will use that instead to correct the abnormal gene and then protein expression. Huge potential there.

This is cool because eventually we could give a vaccine for the flu or some crazy disease, and the immune cells can internalize it for a long lasting immunity. It could also cure genetic issues or problems with mitochondrial or other DNA in the developing embryo, like cystic fibrosis or other severe diseases and cancers. The progenitor cells will use the corrected genes instead of the problematic ones and internalize them into the genome.

Plasmids should be sourced from bacteria so people may not like that and this could be described as gene therapy since it’s covering all the bases there. It’s the next step, less ingredients, no adjuvants like metals that some don’t metabolize well, and once we get really good at it, the potential to cure any and all disease.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

It happens that we all survive this if we have done the normal things to protect your immunes system. Eating healthy, getting sunshine, modest amounts of exercise, and doing things you can reasonably enjoy will make you have a great chance against everything in the bacterium or virus phage category. Volunteering for experimental cures where they don't readily admit to the patient the ingredients used on you is dangerous to your health probably 99.99$ of the time.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Oh look how aljazeera is titling how the vax is actually called in India. In India they had approved their version of RNA called.
They are calling it DNA shot.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the protein that the immune system responds to.

Imagine if Fox News would be reporting the same way aljazeera did by calling the Pfizer mRNA vaxs as a DNA jab to boost your immune system. Pretty sure i remember the MSM outlets claiming that these mRNA vaxs weren't a DNA vax.

The vaccine, ZyCoV-D, uses a section of genetic material from the virus that gives instructions as either DNA or RNA to make the specific protein that the immune system recognises and responds to.

Its still no different from the current Western mRNA versions.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. The ZyCoV-D vaccine contains what’s called Plasmid DNA. It gets into your cell nucleus and gets transcribed the same way the DNA of your own genetic material does. That encodes for the mRNA which migrates out into the cytoplasm and then creates the proteins that make up the antigen that your immune system responds to.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not have any double stranded DNA in them. That’s why they are not DNA vaccines.

You need to review some basic cellular biology.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I had to star you because I can see you're an enthusiast. I respect enthusiasts no matter the field of interest.

However,

This is cool because eventually we could give a vaccine for the flu or some crazy disease

We could is easy optimism when you have fully populated demographics to test on with zero consequences...

Can you not see what is happening here?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

That would have to be the best question about all of this garbage that I have read in a very long time.

Congratulations and feel free to take the rest of the week off.

Thank you Sir.
o7

(That's a salute)
edit on 2382021 by Wide-Eyes because: Salute

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That’s one thing we don’t do lol is be healthy. Maybe they did push it too quickly, people did die and get injured, maybe from the vaccine and outside influences. However, to just bash the technology and it’s potential, condemning millions to suffer from countless diseases because people don’t understand or are afraid of science is just as stupid.

The solution is simple, don’t force vaccinations, don’t force masking and social distancing, and let those people do them while the rest of the world moves forward. I have never understood the fascination people have with controlling others but once we stop doing that, we can all move on.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What if it is the cure for cancer... I can't think of too many drugs that were meant to happen in your body. What TheAMEDDDoc describe is just an actual normal process cells do unlike drug that are very un-natural.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I do agree with that aspect, veiled volunteerism. Without knowing everything, totally get it and understand the fear. The circumstances were optically unique, we have no idea if we made the correct choice and we may never find that out. There is a reason we take so long to test these things, we can’t guess about everything that will happen in a living organism.

These vaccines will be refined and get better with time but that alone says they had some problems early on. Money was the motivator instead of scientific integrity.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What if it is the cure for cancer... I can't think of too many drugs that were meant to happen in your body. What TheAMEDDDoc describe is just an actual normal process cells do unlike drug that are very un-natural.

Big Pharma curing the big C?

You're getting funnier by the day. What happened to you?

Did someone pay you off? Made you an offer you couldn't refuse?

MEIN FUH.....erm

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

MEIN FUH.....erm

Why does it need to be big pharma? Lots of people are working with mRNA/mDNA I do not transcribe to the notion of everyone is evil, sorry. When you look at the natural process what how mRNA/mDNA works it is quite elegant. Compared to lets say chemo treatments that almost kill you if the cancer doesn't.
edit on 23-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

MEIN FUH.....erm

Why does it need to be big pharma? Lots of people are working with mRNA/mDNA I do not transcribe to the notion of everyone is evil, sorry. When you look at the natural process what how mRNA/mDNA works it is quite elegant. Compared to lets say chemo treatments that almost kill you if the cancer doesn't.

Your profile pic fits though.

Mein fur🐱

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join