It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Calls On All Employers To REQUIRE Covid Vax

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Of course not, in fact White House upper level staff are now not required to take it

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully that would wake up some of those in the Crowd. I really lost my respects towards Trump looks like Trump is the same as the rest of them. Just different shades of opposition.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Trump put the vaccines on fast track, he still recommends it. What do you mean exactly about him?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

What did people learn this past weekend about Donald Trump?

Nothing, they learned nothing. POTUS encouraged people to get the vaccine and that somehow equates in some folks' minds with him now being an enemy... never mind the basic fact that Trump has never encouraged or supported any mandates about any of the various COVID policies, from masks to social distancing to vaccines... he has simply encouraged people to make the decisions that are in-line with the various government and NGO entities' recommendations. For some people that's all it takes to turn on a person. There's no wiggle room left for someone to hold an opinion different than your own and any opinion different from your own will be held in the same esteem as a law, mandate, or fascist act that differs from your position despite the fact that there is a world of difference between "I encourage you to get the vaccine" and "I am calling on all US businesses to mandate their employees get the vaccine or fire them."

This is why the US needs a divorce. We can't and won't come back from this division, it is too deeply seated and too venomous for any hope of reconciliation.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Next phase will be tax breaks for corporations that mandate. This is the definition of tyranny and the definition of an authoritarian regime and it is mind boggling that it hasn't lead to significant conflict.

It really is... here's my thing what about independent contractors and small businesses, it would be stupid to limit the quality of your employers by eliminating those that are unvaccinated. Yea I'm going to drop my best employee cause they didn't get vaccinated, or risk my top model getting bells palsy?

Not to mention the legality of this, and its effect in trying to recover economically.

edit on 23-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Well putting them on a fast track with a vaccine safety commission and listening to advice's by Bill Gates was idiotic.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
With congress heavily invested in Pfizer biotech they stand to make a ton of money forever.

This is no surprise, what will be surprising is if they allow anyone else to stay in the market.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Fair enough

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thank you! I agree with you!

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Former President Trump IMO probably now sees the importance of the vaccine. As I don’t believe he could be part of the #ty administration the government has now.

Initially he told people it’s a virus, it’s going to go away soon. Who gave him that idea I don’t know!

As for the rally, that is not so surprising to hear honestly, as there are still a majority of people against the vaccination. Had Former President Trump not mocked the virus at first, people may have taken COVID more seriously!

edit on 23-8-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Trump put the vaccines on fast track, he still recommends it. What do you mean exactly about him?

I vividly remember liberal media asking day after day after day, why won't Donald Trump get vaccinated? His administration developed it, but he won't take it... They kept saying.

Because him and Melania have contracted it and recovered, there is no need for them to take the vaccine. But they did anyway.

Covid-19 is not very deadly.

The vaccines don't work very well.

Boosters for vaccines that don't work very well are going to be mandatory.

Total craziness going on right now.

The best thing that can happen to anyone is they contract covid-19 recover and steer clear of all the vaccine and booster bullsh'it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The only conclusion I can come to is…obviously not…….

I think things like this will be the straw that breaks the camels back……if it’s required for me, then it’s required for thee……regardless of social stature……it just makes it even more glaringly obvious that the ruling class are above their own mandates they set out for us peasants……

I can’t think of a reason why a vaccinated person would not question why the elites aren’t required to have a passport to visit not only their place of work, but other social gatherings, like football matches etc….if you can’t see the hypocrisy of that after being told YOU have to abide by those rules, your just a mental case

reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

We learned this past weekend that even former president Donald Trump is in on it!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Those on Welfare and other government assistance programs will also be required to take the Vax including retired personnel.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Yep, it is coming. No vax no work (if you are beholden to an employer).

Joe Biden just went on TV and called out employers to mandate vaccines as in required.

"If your a business leader, a non-profit leader, state or local leader who has been waiting on FDA approval to require vaccinations I call on you now to do that, REQUIRE IT. Do what I did last month, require your employees to get vaccinated or face strict requirements. As I said last week, vaccination requirements have been around for decades, students, health care professionals our troops"...(blah, blah, blah).

Start about 9:45

Medical
And
Religious
Exemptions

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Not trying to promote in anyway darpabook but thanks to it I am an ordained dudist.
Pretty loose religion from my experience.
Now since I am ordained I can dictate what my follower(s) believe.
Time to start a cult.

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The best thing that can happen to anyone is they contract covid-19 recover and steer clear of all the vaccine and booster bullsh'it.

How? They are requiring everyone getting a jab - regardless of previously recovering from covid.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: infolurker

Like the White House did... require it for everybody except the top people.

I hope everyone understands that if your vaccine card does not show a vaccine or booster in the past 8 months, it will be as if you have never been vaccinated in the eyes of employers, sports stadiums, courthouses, Secretary of State license renewals, hospitals, etc..

The best way to fight this is to aggregate all instances of vaccine adverse complications on a website.. that includes odds of a covid vaccine complication striking an individual, and carry that website around with you... showing it to everyone who will look.

Normally, catching covid-19 and recovering, would be enough to satisfy medical authorities that's you are no longer a threat to yourself, or anyone else.

But they have a sinister evil agenda up their sleeve.

One that must be resisted at all cost.

We learned this past weekend that even former president Donald Trump is in on it!

Exactly.
It’s incredible how many people are going along with this without thinking.
When people are in a state of fear, they are susceptible to manipulation.
People need to understand how they manipulate you.
Get off your knees humanity.
Do not comply.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Hopefully that would wake up some of those in the Crowd. I really lost my respects towards Trump looks like Trump is the same as the rest of them. Just different shades of opposition.

He always has been.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Not trying to promote in anyway darpabook but thanks to it I am an ordained dudist.
Time to start a cult.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Time to start a cult.

Count me in

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join