It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Calls On All Employers To REQUIRE Covid Vax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yep, it is coming. No vax no work (if you are beholden to an employer).

Joe Biden just went on TV and called out employers to mandate vaccines as in required.

"If your a business leader, a non-profit leader, state or local leader who has been waiting on FDA approval to require vaccinations I call on you now to do that, REQUIRE IT. Do what I did last month, require your employees to get vaccinated or face strict requirements. As I said last week, vaccination requirements have been around for decades, students, health care professionals our troops"...(blah, blah, blah).

Start about 9:45

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Like the White House did... require it for everybody except the top people.

I hope everyone understands that if your vaccine card does not show a vaccine or booster in the past 8 months, it will be as if you have never been vaccinated in the eyes of employers, sports stadiums, courthouses, Secretary of State license renewals, hospitals, etc..

The best way to fight this is to aggregate all instances of vaccine adverse complications on a website.. that includes odds of a covid vaccine complication striking an individual, and carry that website around with you... showing it to everyone who will look.

Normally, catching covid-19 and recovering, would be enough to satisfy medical authorities that's you are no longer a threat to yourself, or anyone else.

But they have a sinister evil agenda up their sleeve.

One that must be resisted at all cost.

We learned this past weekend that even former president Donald Trump is in on it!

edit on 8/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This is what it's been about all along.

If this goes unchallenged, we've crossed a line that we'll never come back from.

They'll be able to just "add" requirements a little at a time, thereby excluding more and more people from society that don't have "proper think".

NYC is the current testing ground for the US, and it seems like they're going to get away with it. That's roughly the population of Canada just in that one city (you get the point). Nice little testing exercise.

I'm resisting this all the way to losing my current career.

They're starting to put pressure on the Unions as well, which isn't going over very well with mine, we're all saying F that.

Hopefully people get out to protest and challenge this. I don't mean challenge the vaccine (to each their own), but, challenge the Mandate.

I've been saying since the beginning this was coming globally, people we're mocking me back then.

Every step we get closer to our worst nightmare come true.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
not required to have vaccine passports in the uk for 'our' elected officials......hmmm...I wonder why that is........because they aint taking an experimental vaccine lmao

www.telegraph.co.uk...

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

If this goes unchallenged, we've crossed a line that we'll never come back from.

They'll be able to just "add" requirements a little at a time, thereby excluding more and more people from society that don't have "proper think".

[..]

I will tell my employer goodbye if being vaccinated is a condition of employment. There are more ways than one to make a buck.
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So has the CDC, FDA ,WHO,NIH Pfizer, Moderna , Johnson and Johnson and White house staff been mandated yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't know exactly who is pulling this puppets strings. But I can tell you the puppet is a liar and the puppet master is a lier. The two words aren't misspelled.... They are exactly what they are.

Other than military service, there have never been "vaccination requirements" for a job in the U.S.

These are some heathen, vindictive, NAZI, commie loving, evil, anti-American people we have as "leaders"....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you are a business leader it’s your responsibility to fight this. If you are an employee of one of these idiots it’s your job to resist any way possible. Fight fight fight, never give up.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: MykeNukem

NYC is the current testing ground for the US, and it seems like they're going to get away with it. That's roughly the population of Canada just in that one city (you get the point). Nice little testing exercise.

I'm resisting this all the way to losing my current career.

They're starting to put pressure on the Unions as well, which isn't going over very well with mine, we're all saying F that.

Hopefully people get out to protest and challenge this. I don't mean challenge the vaccine (to each their own), but, challenge the Mandate.

I've been saying since the beginning this was coming globally, people we're mocking me back then.

Every step we get closer to our worst nightmare come true.

I will tell my employer goodbye if being vaccinated is a condition of employment. There are more ways than one to make a buck.

Yessir, I'm going to do the same.

I can ply my trade on my own, might actually turn out to be a good thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I’m gonna start a bomb factory and say and do things to upset my employees to see where it goes, Joe.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Who would of thought we have an illegitimate tyrant running his mouth with dementia?

crazy times...

edit on 17081731pm312021Mon, 23 Aug 2021 15:17:42 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Next phase will be tax breaks for corporations that mandate. This is the definition of tyranny and the definition of an authoritarian regime and it is mind boggling that it hasn't lead to significant conflict.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yeah...everyone listen to the imbecile president responsible for the current Afghanistan s#!tshow...and do what he says about the "vaccine".

Joe's smart.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I really doubt the dear leader Biden has really gotten the same mRNA vax has the rest of the population. Maybe Biden should do more photo ops for the booster shots.
edit on 23-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The FDA has some kind of conflict of interest with Pfizer even after the approval i still dont trust it. Pfizer has to much power in politics here. And i dont mean just here in North America even in Europe.

I still doubt that Obama, Trump, Biden got jabbed themselves with the same vax as everyone is.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Is this how they want to crash the economy? what happens if a majority of workers get sick from the side effects? and i know most who have side effects are never reported.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Those MPS should all just be quiet and trust the science and get jabbed and i really want to seem the vaccinated with the real mRNA i dont want see those MPs doing anymore Photo OPs they should get vaccinated for real with the same vaxs.

Why arent they required to have vaccine passports? dont they believe the vaxs as safe and effective?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What did people learn this past weekend about Donald Trump?

I worked all weekend so am behind in the news!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

What did people learn this past weekend about Donald Trump?

I worked all weekend so am behind in the news!

He held a huge rally in alabama, and told the crowd that it's important everyone get vaccinated against covid-19.

The crowd booed him!

First time I've ever heard president Trump get booed.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

At a rally he was boo'd for recommending the vaccine jab.

The narrative of a Trump Cult is deflated

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join