It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson Ignored Louis Farrakhan - Got Vaccinated - Jackson Now Hospitalized with Covid-19.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
At 77 and 79 Jesse and his wife is in the age group Covid is most deadly. However their vax is an early version. Which version of Covid did they catch? If it's the Delta variant their vax may not be effective against it. For them hopefully their doctor is up to date on 2nd level therapies and are using them.

It could be embarrassing if vaxed celebrities and the vaxed in general started dying from Covid variants. Could mean the binary bioweapon is being triggered by something other that the intended trigger virus.

edit on 22-8-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

If it's the Delta variant their vax may not be effective against it.

nuh uh, acording to all the experts ( has been drips) all the vaccines are72 to 96% effective at preventing severe disease with the COVID-19 virus caused by the delta variant depending on the mfg.

at least that's what they say.

edit on 22-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

According to this page www.healthdata.org... on some of the vaccines they are down to 56% effective against Beta, Delta, and Gamma variants.

AstraZeneca and J&J are at that level. And if they caught a newer variant the effectiveness level could be quite a bit lower.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm afraid you're right. I hope you're wrong, but I'm afraid you're right.

I already know 4 who've died from the shot and now 2 who've been sick 4 months after the shot.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

here again another case where written sarcasm is misunderstood.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“Jesse Jackson's nonprofit, the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition.” Good riddance to bad trash….
Jesse wasn’t actually present when King was shot. Jesse showed up a minute or two later, made his way to King, who lay dying on that balcony, and won himself a lifetime PR prize; he’s one of the men in the famous photo of the three men pointing in the direction the shot came from.

In the service, I had a buddy from the South Side of Chicago. If you know a little bit about Chicago in the 70’s and 80’s, the South Side was even then a combat zone of one Black gang fighting another, nonstop. My buddy told me that he quickly learned which alleyways and streets to use going to and from school, which doorways and stairwells to duck into—the gangs like the Blackstone Rangers were always ‘recruiting’ young boys. God help you if you wore the wrong colored shirt or socks.

Imagine my surprise (knowing none of this) when this young Black man, my Buddy, told me “F— Jesse! Jesse ain’t NEVER done a f—g thing for Chicago!” Turns out, my Buddy literally lived three blocks over from Operation PUSH/Rainbow Coalition headquarters. He railed about seeing new limos driving up to headquarters every day; he described the headquarters as “sparklin’” new, cushy, walled off by fences and guarded 24/7, while all around it were trash filled streets, junkies and burned out hulks. My Buddy was visibly shaking as he recounted how grannies in the neighborhood ate cat food six days a week until Jesse—flush with millions of dollars in donations every year—couldn’t be bothered setting up a soup kitchen but once a week…for two hours.

Yeah…F— Jesse!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

According to this page www.healthdata.org... on some of the vaccines they are down to 56% effective against Beta, Delta, and Gamma variants.

AstraZeneca and J&J are at that level. And if they caught a newer variant the effectiveness level could be quite a bit lower.

56% percent effective is would still save a couple of hundred thousand lives in the US alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
could be the magnetic particles reversing polarity 🚨

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

56% percent effective is would still save a couple of hundred thousand lives in the US alone.

Do you understand what 50% effective would mean in this case?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

At 77 and 79 Jesse and his wife is in the age group Covid is most deadly. However their vax is an early version. Which version of Covid did they catch? If it's the Delta variant their vax may not be effective against it. For them hopefully their doctor is up to date on 2nd level therapies and are using them.

It could be embarrassing if vaxed celebrities and the vaxed in general started dying from Covid variants. Could mean the binary bioweapon is being triggered by something other that the intended trigger virus.

Meanwhile the ones who recovered from Covid-19 (and read), will avoid the vaccines/boosters and remain free of Covid variants.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

You bring back a lot of memories for me. Some not pleasant. In the mid-70's I became a member of the southside Chicago gang "Deuce Racketeers". Your friend is right about Jesse Jackson. He was pompous and self-serving. Noone ever identified as being helped by Rainbow Push, beyond it's neighborhood daycare service.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You bring back a lot of memories for me. Some not pleasant. In the mid-70's I became a member of the southside Chicago gang "Deuce Racketeers". Your friend is right about Jesse Jackson. He was pompous and self-serving. Noone ever identified as being helped by Rainbow Push, beyond it's neighborhood daycare service.

He used Rainbow Push to launder the payoffs he gets. He then would extort corporations for payoffs and business opportunities which is how his sons got that beer distributorship business.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Here's that 6-12 month period the 'other' Dr's have warned us about.
This winter is not going to be good. It will make last year look like a walk in the park
Sad Rainbows
Jane

You are absolutely correct!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

He used Rainbow Push to launder the payoffs he gets. He then would extort corporations for payoffs and business opportunities which is how his sons got that beer distributorship business.

What Beer company in St. Louis did Jackson successfully pressure into giving him what he wanted? I recall it happening, but the name and reason escapes me.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Yes, yes I do. It means that they're 43% better off than an unvaxxed person.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

When probability hits fifty, you may as well just flip a coin. Heads your safe; tails your not. Might as well pull out the witchdoctor bag and start proactively using the very real placebo/ nocebo effect.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Meanwhile the ones who recovered from Covid-19 (and read), will avoid the vaccines/boosters and remain free of Covid variants.

No, it means that their level of immunity will fade with time in a similar manner. Immunity form the vax and immunity form infection are virtually indistinguishable.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No, it means that their level of immunity will fade with time in a similar manner. Immunity form the vax and immunity form infection are virtually indistinguishable.

It doesn't mean that at all. Show us the studies that say so. In fact most of the studies I have seen reported on natural immunity say it seems to be long lasting. If you have studies that say natural immunity wanes as fast as the vaccines, I would like to see them.
edit on 22-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: clarification

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

When probability hits fifty, you may as well just flip a coin. Heads your safe; tails your not. Might as well pull out the witchdoctor bag and start proactively using the very real placebo/ nocebo effect.

Um, 50% effectiveness doesn't mean that you have a 50-50 chance of infection. It means that you have a 1 in 13 chance of infection because you're base chance of infection doesn't start off with 1-1.

And you can add any naturally acquired immunity on top of that if you've been exposed to Covid but didn't get sick.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

Um, 50% effectiveness doesn't mean that you have a 50-50 chance of infection. It means that you have a 1 in 13 chance of infection because you're base chance of infection doesn't start off with 1-1.

And you can add any naturally acquired immunity on top of that if you've been exposed to Covid but didn't get sick.

Still waiting on that study on natural immunity to back up your claim.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join