It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Vaccinated Israel Is Seeing A Dramatic Surge In New COVID Cases. Here's Why

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Agreed plus they fortify foods with Vitamin D.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

Yet more confirmation you are far better off vacinated.

edit on 21-8-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

And this is how propaganda works so well. The moment you read that part you actually believe it as true?

more confirmation you are far better off vacinated.

Lets also ignore the side effects which the majority of the mainstream news media outlets are no longer reporting and you know why? because if they did and do that now.

They would create hesitancy. But dont worry in order for u to be fully protected from the covid variants you would yearly booster shots i am sure its safe and effective.
edit on 21-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

And this is how propaganda works so well. The moment you read that part you actually believe it as true?

more confirmation you are far better off vacinated.

Explain how it isnt true?

If you can't then you are the one believing propaganda.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You are. Because you said that

you are far better off vaccinated

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

hen you are the one believing propaganda that the vax is still safe and effective and it works.

You are. Because you said that

you are far better off vaccinated

That's what the numbers show.

The propaganda is the claim otherwise.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

under 60 it's 3.2 serious cases per 100,000 those are some tall odds and the difference between them is a minuscule 1.6 people per 100,000. It's like going to a stadium and have them pick you for the prize that evening. Sure it could happen but it isn't damn likely at all. It's about as likely as you going to a dance party and dying, which is 1 in 100,000. Sure you can say catching a serious case of COVID while under 60 is 3 TIMES as likely but it is still a teenie tiny itty bitty 3.2.

www.besthealthdegrees.com...
edit on 21-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"Serious case" is not outright said to mean "hospitalized case", though. I've had some nasty bugs I determined weren't worth going to get checked out (or checked in) over. Sure, the walking pneumonia I let resolve itself is absolutely considered a serious illness case & would have been logged as such if I'd been examined. But it wasn't bad enough for ME, in MY opinion, to make an appointment, so...Welcome to the Severity Gray Area.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

under 60 it's 3.2 serious cases per 100,000 those are some tall odds and the difference between them is a minuscule 1.6 people per 100,000. It's like going to a stadium and have them pick you for the prize that evening. Sure it could happen but it isn't damn likely at all. It's about as likely as you going to a dance party and dying, which is 1 in 100,000. Sure you can say catching a serious case of COVID while under 60 is 3 TIMES as likely but it is still a teenie tiny itty bitty 3.2.

I believe you are comparing current severe cases per 100,000 people with likely hood from a one off event.
Apple and oranges.

Regardless it still shows you better off being vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

"Serious case" is not outright said to mean "hospitalized case", though. I've had some nasty bugs I determined weren't worth going to get checked out (or checked in) over. Sure, the walking pneumonia I let resolve itself is absolutely considered a serious illness case & would have been logged as such if I'd been examined. But it wasn't bad enough for ME, in MY opinion, to make an appointment, so...Welcome to the Severity Gray Area.

Still shows you are better off being vacinated.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I believe you are comparing current severe cases per 100,000 people with likely hood from a one off event.
Apple and oranges.

One is 1.6 persons under 60 vaccinated for COVID in 100,000 getting a serious case and one is 3.2 unvaccinated persons under 60 getting a serious COVID case. It is minute so much so it would barely be a blip on a pie chart or graph,

There aren't any apples to oranges to it I pointed out the 1 in 100,000 for dying at a dance party to illustrate the complete insignificance of the 1 in 100,000 it doesn't stop people from going to dance parties, nor do we take special precautions from the dangers of a dance party, we accept the "risk" and live our "F" ing lives.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Apple and oranges.

One is 1.6 persons vaccinated for COVID 100,000 getting a serious case and one is 3.2 unvaccinated persons under 60 getting a serious COVID case.

There aren't any apples to oranges to it I pointed out the 1 in 100,000 for dying at a dance party to illustrate the complete insignificance of the 1 in 100,000 it doesn't stop people from going to dance parties, nor do we take special precautions from the dangers of a dance party, we accept the "risk" and live our "F" ing lives.

Never said we don't accept risk in our lives. We also mitigate risk and on that basis you are better of being vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Apple and oranges.

One is 1.6 persons vaccinated for COVID 100,000 getting a serious case and one is 3.2 unvaccinated persons under 60 getting a serious COVID case.

Never said we don't accept risk in our lives. We also mitigate risk and on that basis you are better of being vaccinated.

LOL if you "mitigate every risk where the odds are 1 in 100,000 or less you are going to be mitigating your whole life away.

You are arguing 1.6 difference is dangerous enough to sign yourself up for endless vaccinations and boosters every six months.

Hell, man, you are more likely to die in the car going to get your shots every 6 months in an accident. I know you are more intelligent than that.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Apple and oranges.

LOL if you "mitigate every risk where the odds are 1 in 100,000 or less your paranoid and nervous ass is gonna be mitigating your whole life away.

We mitigate risk constantly. It doesn't mean we don't do stuff.

Odds of me being a major road accident are pretty low. I still drive but I also put on my seat belt as its a very minor inconvenience with a very high return of not getting thrown head first through the windscreen.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Apple and oranges.

LOL if you "mitigate every risk where the odds are 1 in 100,000 or less your paranoid and nervous ass is gonna be mitigating your whole life away.

Based on deaths per mile driven statistics I would need to go for my shot over 41,000 times to be at the same risk of dying as if I contracted covid.

Better of being vacinated.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

And being vaccinated with the mRNA vaxs you have the risks of ADE. Or the continued chances of developing BCs. This means your whole body would require extra booster shots within months in the same year. Just like that other user said.

Your neutral body immunity would be depended on the mRNAs.

And finding out the side effects later on? i saw a news article how a daughter and father were both vaccinated and the father dispute being fully vaccinated he died from covid.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And being vaccinated with the mRNA vaxs you have the risks of ADE. Or the continued chances of developing BCs.

And finding out the side effects later on? i saw a news article how a daughter and father were both vaccinated and the father dispute being fully vaccinated he died from covid.

For most people risk of serios side effects from the vacine are tiny in comparison to risk from covid.

No one has ever claimed the vacine is 100% effective so yes vacinated people will still die. They are just a lot less likely to.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

For most people risk of serios side effects from the vacine are tiny in comparison to risk from covid.

You mean just like how small and tiny the side effects were reported in the astrazeneca "Its just rare" said until the vax was pulled off and banned in sevearl countries after the rare reports?

Your basically the example what i said to you earlier your now just repeating the same talking points from the news media.

Your the one believing the propaganda.

comparison to risk from covid

There are at least 200+ Viruses which are far more deadlier then Covid and could spread deadlier then covid and flu so dont give me the nonsense prep talk from the news media.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The numbers don't actually support, or detract from, vaccination: Israel is a perfect spot to look at though, because we have the Palestinians in close proximity, IDK how to insert a table, so you get freehand, sorry:

Israel: Population: 9,059,757, #infected: 975,543, #deaths: 6,759, % vaccinated: 69.8
Israel

Palestine: Population: 4,687,883, #infected: 353,741, #deaths: 3,897, % vaccinated 11.5
Palestine

From this we can surmise:
(1) The % of infection per capita (i/P) is, (10.77% Israel) vs (7.55% Palestine)
(2) The % of death per infection (D/i) is, (.70% Israel) vs (1.11% Palestine)
(3) The overall percentage of deaths per capita (D/P) is (0.0747% Israel - 69.8% vax) vs (0.0832% Palestine - 11.5% vax)

We can hypothesize that:
The vaccine does not inhibit transmission, and may actually increase your chances of getting the virus. (1)
If you do get the virus, the vaccine appears to decrease chance of death. (2)
All precautions have been virtually useless, as you will have the same amount of people die, no matter the precautions. (3)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The Politicians had no issues pulling off photo ops and arguing everyone to get in line for the astra zeneca. Till more and more issues were being reported with it.

You still have the same media defending AZ saying you can still get BloodClots from Covid using the same fear mongering nonsense as they did in early 2020.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join