It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the Vax Passport Pushers & Lockdown Pushers. Media. "The So Called Not Enough critics"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rsvpzxc

my question is how is it a vaccine if it doesn`t prevent you from getting the disease or spreading the disease?

A placebo/pacifier effect.
It does have the alleged capability of lessening the symptoms if one does catch COVID .
edit on 8/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

This flip flopping, People originally opposed to the vaccine, suddenly suggesting get the jab.

I have nothing to add than to say follow the money.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Michigan SwampBuck made A LOT of sense in his post “Q: How Does This Make Sense” [www.abovetopsecret.com...]:

“How can there be a comparison made with a vaccinated person who became infected to the same person who was infected but not vaccinated? It is impossible because you are either one or the other and cannot be both.
————-

I cannot make the claim or even assume that if I get vaccinated that my reaction to infection will bet greater, lessor, or the same. Once vaccinated I can't go back and try it over again as an unvaccinated individual and compare the results. One makes such a comparison impossible with the other.

[balding is mine]
—————

If I got the vax, then got COVID, there is no way to prove I would have reacted any differently to the infection without the jab. I can only assume that I did, but could never actually prove it.

How does this make logical sense to claim I'll have less severe COVID symptoms and avoid death if I get infected after getting the vaccine? It is impossible to prove on an individual basis, although statistics may make it appear that way in an over all population.“

Makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rsvpzxc

It is a vaccine because it produces an immune response to a disease without becoming infected with the disease.

Few, if any, vaccines completely prevent infection. None completely prevent transmission.

Comparative hospitalization rates indicate that vaccination greatly reduces the risk of severe infection requiring hospitalization.
How much do they pay you? Your responses seem to always be the same copy paste script. Repeating lies don’t make them true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join