It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at the Vax Passport Pushers & Lockdown Pushers. Media. "The So Called Not Enough critics"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is idiotic in Canada The Manitoba Teachers’ Society is calling for stronger health and safety measures and is wanting all public-school employees to be fully vaccinated when school starts in September.

This dispute the facts that these mRNA vaxs do not prevent Transmission. I had seen in a number of news videos by CTV news or any other MSM outlet they no longer want to mention how these vaxs do not prevent Transmission which what is the point of getting vaccainted? or the vax passports if it doesn't Transmission.

In Ontario Health, school staff to show vaccine proof or get tested. However according to the report critics say it doesn’t go far enough.
Are they going to prop up the covid stats to push more measures for vax passports?

I am agaisnt vax passports and mandatory vaccination. This is wrong. They are doing everything fast during a pandemic and in the media they are no longer mentioning to their audience doesn't prevent Transmission.

Whats more interesting on the Canadian side of politics for the provinces like Ontario you had the NDP Andrea Horwath going agaisnt the vax mandatory vaccination and the vax passport and a week or so had passed.

She flip flopped in the support of them. They arent any longer giving people a freedom of choice. Whenever a poltican goes up agaisnt the vaxs they flip flop its almost like they have something on them? huh?

What made them the flip flop? this is not what the majority of voters want. I am sure some do but how many people would be in favor of yearly booster shots? will these polticans be doing anymore photo ops again for their yearly photo ops?

Calls for vaccine requirements in Manitoba schools
Health, school staff to show vaccine proof or get tested

In Scotland. They are already betraying the democratic voice.
Government seeks to make emergency Covid powers permanent

What is happening should be a red flag to everyone is this really about a virus? or control? well pretending to care about you and us?

edit on 18-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
exactly, the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting the disease or spreading it and NOT getting the "vaccine" doesn`t prevent you from getting the disease or spreading it. natural immunity gives you more protection against covid than the "vaccine" does.
my question is how is it a vaccine if it doesn`t prevent you from getting the disease or spreading the disease? that`s not a vaccine. Thats just political bull#! if i said i had an HIV "vaccine" that didn`t stop you from getting HIV or stop you from spreading HIV would any government in the world allow to sell that?
edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:53:57 -050057vp229x2021-08-18T01:53:57-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rsvpzxc

It is a vaccine because it produces an immune response to a disease without becoming infected with the disease.

Few, if any, vaccines completely prevent infection. None completely prevent transmission.

Comparative hospitalization rates indicate that vaccination greatly reduces the risk of severe infection requiring hospitalization.

edit on 8/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
well i`ll wait the traditional 7 to 15 years for this "vaccine" to be proven by the FDA. if it works then whats the problem with me waiting 7 to 15 years to get it, whats the hurry? if it works in 7-to 15 years we will have herd amunity and i won`t have to get it. my body my choice, no means no.

edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:57:41 -050041vp229x2021-08-18T01:57:41-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:59:22 -050022vp229x2021-08-18T01:59:22-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

well i`ll wait the traditional 7 to 15 years for this "vaccine" to be proven by the FDA.

The FDA doesn't actually "prove" vaccines, whatever that is supposed to mean. They consider the data presented to them and make decisions based upon it.

Do you have a source for that timeframe?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
my body my choice, i`m comfortable with 7 to 15 years for the fda to do their thing, in the meantime i`ll keep an eye on the lab rats. the best thing is i don`t have to volunteer to be a test subject.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

my body my choice

Indeed.

But why make stuff up about the vaccines? Why discourage others?
Just don't take it. It is your choice.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
thats right i choose not to, thank you,

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yeah. You keep saying that.
We get the point.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

There are more vaxxed ending up in the hospital with infections.

None completely prevent transmission.

Then there should be no vax mandates or vax passports if these vax mRNA do not prevent any of it.

Few, if any, vaccines completely prevent infection

Your quite wrong the TB vax had being designed to prevent the infection with only shot. And your protection stays for quite a long time so you wont need a yearly booster shot.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Why discourage others?

Why are you encouraging others? i guess you dont seem to mind the booster shots coming.

There will be a lot more people coming out agaisnt these mandatory vaccination.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I had seen a few vaxed coming out agaisnt the booster shots which is good to see.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Why are you encouraging others?

Got any examples of me doing that?

i guess you dont seem to mind the booster shots coming.
Why would I, exactly?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
well you say we,but if you get the point then why don`t you leave me alone and don`t speak for others.

thank you Mr boomer

edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 02:13:33 -050033vp229x2021-08-18T02:13:33-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

well you say we,

When?
Oh, you mean "we get the point."

You're right. Maybe I'm the only one who knows you won't get vaccinated. My bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rsvpzxc
exactly, the "vaccine" does not prevent you from getting the disease or spreading it and NOT getting the "vaccine" doesn`t prevent you from getting the disease or spreading it. natural immunity gives you more protection against covid than the "vaccine" does.
my question is how is it a vaccine if it doesn`t prevent you from getting the disease or spreading the disease? that`s not a vaccine. Thats just political bull#! if i said i had an HIV "vaccine" that didn`t stop you from getting HIV or stop you from spreading HIV would any government in the world allow to sell that?

You should post this on a youtube video.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

if you are the only that thinks it don`t say we because it might make people think you are not alone in your thoughts.
edit on Wed, 18 Aug 2021 02:23:29 -050029vp229x2021-08-18T02:23:29-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Ok. I'll be good.

But you should say it every thread you post, just to make such that I'm not the only one who knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i`ll try try and you be a good boy and not tell people WE think ,because there is no we its just you.

thank you sir

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What made them the flip flop?

Money for nuthin .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join