It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILITARY INSIDER: They Panicked When They Saw The Future

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

In the video, the whole reason why he used the chess analogy is to explain the converging of these theoretical timelines into one. That's his check-mate marker.

and to your point, we need to do the work. No one is going to do the work for us.

That's what I keep writing. Telling us to not worry and that we can not do anything to change it, just lay back is sinister AF.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Torlin
Maybe a couple things to consider:

1. No computational system of whatever kind can compute the exact outcome of a sufficiently complex system (it doesn't matter which type of system you are using: conventional, quantum, any kind that is undiscovered yet). Why? Because you can't measure the INPUTS sufficiently exact. This has nothing to do with the computing power. We simply cannot know enough about our environment to predict the outcome. Heck, it is even impossible to solve the three-body system. It is IMPOSSIBLE to measure all the variables for any meaningful system. Even if an algorithm such as "Looking Glass" existed, it is entirely useless because we will never have enough exact input. A fraction of an atom light-years away could completely change the outcome (butterfly effect in complex systems).
  2. Omnipotent entities do not exist; this has been established thousands of years ago. A popular and easy-to-understand argument translates to "Can God create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it?" Either way, God turns out to be not omnipotent.

As such, a project like "Looking Glass" (whatever the details might be) is nonsensical and fraudulent. Maybe it exists, perhaps it gives some outputs ... but all of that is completely irrelevant and has no connection to the world.

Most likely a scam to suck some money or boost someone's ego.

You might find the first 20 min of this interview interesting.

odysee.com...@PROJECTCAMELOT:d/project-camelot-interviews-bill-deagle-4:c
Not letting me link. Just go to odyssey.com and type bill Deagle select part 1.

He mentions “hyper dimensional vortex imaging” no idea how that could relate to a
Reductive computer.

This interview was over a decade ago. Very interesting to compare to today on a lot of fronts.

edit on 19-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Thanks, watched some of the interview, but all of that is pretty conventional stuff and nothing new (running simulations to determine the outcome of some actions - that has been done back 50 years ago almost!). Especially it does not touch at all on the point that any kind of accurate simulation of any complex system with multi-level feedback loops requires infinitely accurate information. Sure, you could get some basic answers (if ALL your assumptions in the model were correct, which is in itself highly unlikely) but beyond that, everything is rubbish. The rest is just hogwash and buzzword talk.

The real underlying matter here and similar threads, however, is that it assumes that all those people and organizations are actually competent. I can tell you straight away - they are not! There is not a single piece of evidence that there ever was or ever will be a competent bureaucracy or organization of any significant size that can last a reasonably long time.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Torlin

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Thanks, watched some of the interview, but all of that is pretty conventional stuff and nothing new (running simulations to determine the outcome of some actions - that has been done back 50 years ago almost!). Especially it does not touch at all on the point that any kind of accurate simulation of any complex system with multi-level feedback loops requires infinitely accurate information. Sure, you could get some basic answers (if ALL your assumptions in the model were correct, which is in itself highly unlikely) but beyond that, everything is rubbish. The rest is just hogwash and buzzword talk.

The real underlying matter here and similar threads, however, is that it assumes that all those people and organizations are actually competent. I can tell you straight away - they are not! There is not a single piece of evidence that there ever was or ever will be a competent bureaucracy or organization of any significant size that can last a reasonably long time.

I have to agree with you there. This is all simply speculation until we get some solid corroborating evidence. If the tech does exist, humanity likely did not build it without help IMO, and I find it highly unlikely a whistleblower would be able to come out in the public domain and talk about it. Interesting concept nonetheless.

With all that said, I do believe timelines are converging. What does that mean? Well if you look at timelines as branches for every decision made, one slight turn in your life could send you on completely different path. Would you believe that a version of you still ended up in the other outcome in a different timeline, while you were in this one? There could be large arteries of time where most people travel based on a limited set of possible outcomes available. It’s possible, especially with the major events in the world today, all time arteries converge into one. When the time lines converge and a parallel self consciousness combines you get a feeling of deja vu , or “Mandela effect”.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe my consciousness traveled short time into the future where I saw an event play out in a vision and then wake up to watch the same event I saw carry out in real time, absolutely exactly how I saw it happen. This has happened multiple times. I didnt understand how this could have been possible, until I figured out who we are, and how time is not linear. The past present and future could all be the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This video is clearly an outdated disinformation/psyop piece.

Everything converges on 2012? That's proven to be false, along with the world ending and a bunch of other psychological deceptions we have been told over the decades. Project Camelot and the Gaia network are disinformation hubs if you haven't figured it out yet. I know this can take time for most seekers to figure out.
There are two major types of disinformation deceptions, hope based and fear based. You would think that people would wake up to these deceptions and manipulations after repeated abuses, but that doesn't always happen. Look how many people still watch cable news, which I would call forced reality and opinion based propaganda, for example.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
double
edit on 20-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Whiplash had an interesting post about where this is all headed for the end of the movie.
Castle Rock, but it is the next slide down for some reason

The Event to go down on Biden.
Everyone blames Biden.
Military Overturns the Election.
King Trump saves the day.
Hero.

The King steps aside
The opposition charges the King's Position.
A Major Event Goes Down.
[FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

In Real Life.
The Police & Court System rule the land.
NESARA/GESARA comes in.
All Judges, Police & Lawyers must stand down WORLDWIDE. The corrupt ones arrested. The others Retrained in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Back to the Chess Board.
By activating a World War scenario
The Kings Men (Military) go from being Pawns & Bishops(Below) the Police to becoming Kings & Queens. (Above) They then Mop Up the other team

Flawless
Planet Earth Liberated.
"When Q said "Do Anons Know What Is About To Be Unleashed"
This Exactly^^
All those Dog Comms

edit on 20-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That’s odd, having my degree from Cal Poly, I did not know you could generate a rotating field faster than “c” as mentioned in your post that you advocate a speed of 1.334C. Please do explain. I am very familiar with the equipment you mentioned, but a Tesla coil is definitely not needed to generate an ion plasma. There is much more efficient equipment to do this. Containment, that’s a whole conversation for another day.
Cheers,
John

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Whiplash had an interesting post about where this is all headed for the end of the movie.

Everyone blames Biden.
Hero.

The King steps aside
A Major Event Goes Down.

In Real Life.
NESARA/GESARA comes in.
All Judges, Police & Lawyers must stand down WORLDWIDE. The corrupt ones arrested. The others Retrained in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Back to the Chess Board.
The Kings Men (Military) go from being Pawns & Bishops(Below) the Police to becoming Kings & Queens. (Above) They then Mop Up the other team

Flawless
Planet Earth Liberated.
This Exactly^^
All those Dog Comms

I studied the Q Material. Very interesting stuff. I believe there were a couple posts about project looking glass, but the links no longer work. I’ve always said, everything needs to break down first before we rebuild and fix this situation. “Their” energy and symbolism is present in nearly every facet of our society. You don’t need to go far to see it either, just look at the area the White House was built on. I believe we are witnessing this breakdown now. The people had to see and experience the hardship. God had to show us. On a positive note, after we pull out of this, and the consciousness threshold has been met, we will once again be United as the human species. We will have grown wiser and stronger, and we will never ever allow tyranny to infiltrate our society again.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
This video is clearly an outdated disinformation/psyop piece.

Everything converges on 2012? That's proven to be false, along with the world ending and a bunch of other psychological deceptions we have been told over the decades. Project Camelot and the Gaia network are disinformation hubs if you haven't figured it out yet. I know this can take time for most seekers to figure out.
There are two major types of disinformation deceptions, hope based and fear based. You would think that people would wake up to these deceptions and manipulations after repeated abuses, but that doesn't always happen. Look how many people still watch cable news, which I would call forced reality and opinion based propaganda, for example.

It is outdated, but all the opponent can do now is delay. Project Camelot is in vehement opposition to Gaia, detailing the satanic overtones several times. I do believe some of project Camelot is disinformation, not all. At the end of the day truth comes from within.

As for project looking glass, I believe one day we will know the truth behind all of this (publicly). Call it a hunch.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yeah they didn't panic at all actually, do you know why?
They created that outcome, the US military can easily created powers that can see the future, psychic power and esp being two of them, they can control create and manipulate those outcomes.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Lol this is idiotic to the extreme. It's Westworld plot.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe the vaccine is made to stop this..
just saying .. no facts .. just tossing it out there

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Everyone blames Biden.
Hero.

The King steps aside
A Major Event Goes Down.

In Real Life.
NESARA/GESARA comes in.

Back to the Chess Board.

Flawless
Planet Earth Liberated.
This Exactly^^
All those Dog Comms

GESARA/NESARA is a disinformation psyop.
I've been hearing about it for over a decade from the likes of disinformation personalities like Ben Fulford.
It's a harmful psychological operation designed to make people feel okay about going into debt, because they believe that forgiveness is around the corner. It's not. Nobody is coming to save the over indebted.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The players that are running out of moves are the over indebted governments.
The US government is over $28.5 trillion in debt, has exceeded their debt ceiling and spending caps, but still wants and needs to continue to borrow and spend recklessly. This behavior is not sustainable, yet there doesn't seem to be any other options on the table.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
The players that are running out of moves are the over indebted governments.
The US government is over $28.5 trillion in debt, has exceeded their debt ceiling and spending caps, but still wants and needs to continue to borrow and spend recklessly. This behavior is not sustainable, yet there doesn't seem to be any other options on the table.

Sure but it goes much much deeper than that.
They continue to borrow and spend recklessly, likely, because the dark side plan was to reset the financial system. No one is acting fiscal responsibly at this point. Why?

Again we have all been lied to. Most people just don’t want to hear it. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance could have incredible consequences in this case. If humanity’s victory is directly correlated to a massive awakening in human consciousness, and people choose not to wake up...well.
Get in the game. All of you. Figure it out. Start fighting anyway you know how.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2021 by dude1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Secret is secret so we will never know. One thing we know for sure is, if you want to keep your happiness, you keep your secrets to yourself.

Unless your secrets are worth more to discredit

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
With how the Global Vaccination rate is heading in a current path towards 90, 100% i fail to see this apparent awakening occurring.
edit on 21-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dyax-
Maybe the vaccine is made to stop this..
just saying .. no facts .. just tossing it out there

No you have a good point. There are already some countries edging closer to 90, 100. Some Rich wants it at 100% you make a interesting point on it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join