It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated From 8 Doctors

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

the same science in the VAERS reports showing adverse reactions to the vaccines you mean that science ?

if science deals in objective evidence then why is some objective evidence being ignored ?

I studied environmental toxicology at university, I am not anti vaccine im not anti science either
I am very much for objective truths

but this isnt it, we are being lied to about this because not all of the evidence is being considered by our world
at least that seems to be the case .

If psychology is your field of study , cant you see gaslighting when its staring us in the face?
cant you see narcissistic behaviour by the people who rule the world?

do we live in a world where there are people with extremely bad psychological states running the show?
there is some severe left brain right brain imbalance here

Most, if not all, vaccines can have adverse effects on people.
edit on 19-8-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

8 doctors? Hold the Phone!!!

I'm starting to see Covid Denyers and Anti Vaxxers as a form of Natural Selection. I think every one of them who succumbs to Covid deserves a Darwin Award!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

how many of those vaccines when in trial phase were pulled when a single animal or human died ?

probably all of them right ?

Any thoughts on the other questions i asked you id like your opinion on them if you have the time mate

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

conversely I see darwin awards being handed out for everyone who trusts in the government and their lies over this.

But hey what good is an award if your dead right.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

conversely I see darwin awards being handed out for everyone who trusts in the government and their lies over this.

But hey what good is an award if your dead right.

Why would the govt want to kill the people who listen to them?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

maybe they are a burden on the society itself according to them

why did the nazis carry out their T4 program ?

those people followed their laws and listened to them
and they were exterminated.

I mean the whole vaccine program was targeting the elderly and infirm and those who already have underlying health issues
then there was the mentally disabled etc. ( these people could be considered by some to be a drain on society)

If we are to adhere to the theory that they want to rid the world of the weak and infirm and the useless eaters , or those who have no capacity to think for themselves and who rely entirely on government to solve their problems.

if this is all for some big cull to reduce the earths population, wouldn't they only want those that survive to have physically sound bodies and the capacity to think for themselves , its like eugenics for the masses separating the wheat from the chaff

Of course I hope this is not the case

edit on 20-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I questioned this as well , as they are effectively tax payer drones
but maybe they are a bigger drain on society economically than they are a benefit to tax generation.

as the majority will be in the lower class and be close to poverty and wont generate much in the way of taxes
and most will be on some sort of benefits , as I recall someone saying that the majority of people on benefits actually work in the UK

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
I dunno, the big wheels in the world need all the consumers..I don't see them wishing to reduce their power/wealth.

I appreciate the reply, you laying it out, I hope its not the case as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

sorry ive went off on a bit of a tangent here , hope you dont mind so just roll with me for a second hahaha

well this is where my problem with the whole robot agenda , robots dont generate taxes

so it doesnt make much sense that we replace the human work force with robots
as then everyone would be dependent on the state
if the population is reduced then consumption is reduced and then taxes are reduced and the bottom line for the 1% is reduced so again that doesnt really make much sense either.

not everyone will be qualified to repair or build more robots so then the taxes will decrease
and benefits will increase making more people dependent.
then again maybe we are the robots , and our transition into transhumanism is exactly what all this is about
this is prepartion to convert the masses into machines while the rich get to live as semi augmented part human part cyborgs and reap the benefits of their slave machines ( a bit like it is just now , accept we wont complain as we wont have a free will as a machine)

what a world we live in eh
its confusing enough as it is just being a human , living a day to day life , then trying to figure out what our species is headed for , or what "they" are up to with us

I just hope its not a dystopian future we are headed for
where we have to buy clean air and filtered water
and have to wear heavy environmental protection suits to walk outside

whilst the rich and fancy live in their perfect domes or on other planets where the poor arent allowed to go

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
We are the slaves for sure, speaking of robots, I saw Elon unveil his robot..NOPE!! don't like it, not one bit!

I'm not sure what our future brings, it's a bit depressing in my mind, we either implode as a species, or come to some kind of understanding with each other..I'm doubtful.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Just found out this morning that my uncle has been packing around a heart monitor for the last month. They put him on it 3 days after his second jab.

An hour later I got a call from a buddy, his 13 year old son is going for heart surgery ASAP. Yup, just had the jab as well.

Either coincidence or not we will see.

NorthOfStuff,

I am SO SORRY.

I do not like hearing that two members of your family who took the covid pus cocktail have been hospitalized with heart problems -- a KNOWN and adverse side affect of the covid vaccine.

But I will not wait for a confirmation from the AMA, WHO, CDC or doctors…. there is generally ONLY a report made to VAERS, the vaccine injury website.

Cases, people’s deaths and vile reactions rarely find compensation within the Court system… because… well…. doctors who speak out lose their licenses, and too many judges have been either noodles or in the pocket of bribery/blackmail…

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Can't every single one of these Covid threads be distilled into two lines of thought?

1. Experimental (I think we're past that point) vaccine, civil rights, don't trust the government, etc.

2. The vaccine is safe, protect yourself, your loved one and those around you. It's still my choice, etc.

M advice, research and talk to a medical professional. If this leads you not to get vaccinated, so be it. Same if it leads you to get vaccinated. But arguing these same points over and over, just like with every political thread in existence, isn't going to sway one person's mind.

In the end, Covid will become just another virus that we had to deal with.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
With the right lighting Fauci looks like The Dark Lord of The Sith.....this alone should cause you concern...Not to mention he's a HUGH hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

I can not disagree with this assessment. Plus, I think he is indirectly responsible for Covid.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

and being forced to depend on big pharma is I guess something we have to deal with , and having our rights trampled on is something we just have to deal with

how about NO

COVID shouldnt be a political issue at all

yet here we are.

the world isnt adhering to specific laws on bioethics here , there is no pluralistic debate on the treatments , any opposing viewpoint is being silenced by social media or MSM.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

"insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science."

This is utterly shameful misinformation than can lead to people dying.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

the covid pus cocktail

The vaccines have saved millions of lives already and this disgusting, ignorant, anti-science attitude will lead directly to people dying and being left with long covid, utter shameful.
edit on 3-9-2021 by tc2290 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290

The vaccines have saved millions of lives already and this disgusting, ignorant, anti-science attitude will lead directly to people dying and being left with long covid, utter shameful.

Proof it!

I'm serious.
Show me a statistic that proofs that the vaccines saved millions of lives.
Don't show me a media source or news article written by a journalist with little to no medical knowledge. No 'he said, she said', just show me the undeniable proof that what you are claiming is correct.

Because I see proof that death rate and hospital admissions are not lowering since the start of the vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Many are not anti vax no matter how much you might wish it to be.

Recent head of fda now on Pfizer board, congress heavily invested in Pfizer, the worst performing vaccine. Yet being shoved down our throats even when some smaller companies potentially have a safer better product but the fda is dragging their feet.

Moderna having vials of vaccine being thrown out because of foreign particulates found in it, j&j with the blood clot issues maybe not a big deal for you but my wife and her family have a history of blood clots leading to major health problems.

It's not antivax to look at the options and go I don't like any of what's on the table.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Bye. And that's just the UK.

www.itv.com...

edit on 3-9-2021 by tc2290 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join