It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated From 8 Doctors

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tc2290
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Bye. And that's just the UK.

www.itv.com...

that is not proof. that is media propaganda. show me the proof?

your link says:

An estimated 60,000 lives have been saved and 22 million Covid-19 infections have been prevented by coronavirus vaccines

22 mil infections prevented? That article is months old btw... I think in the mean time it is clear that vaccinations do not prevent infection, certainly not with the Delta.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

originally posted by: tc2290
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Bye. And that's just the UK.

www.itv.com...

that is not proof. that is media propaganda. show me the proof?

your link says:

An estimated 60,000 lives have been saved and 22 million Covid-19 infections have been prevented by coronavirus vaccines

22 mil infections prevented? That article is months old btw... I think in the mean time it is clear that vaccinations do not prevent infection, certainly not with the Delta.

Yes, it is clear that vaccinations do not prevent infection. They never have, it's not what they are meant to do.

It is also clear that you have no clue how they actually do work.
edit on 3-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
September Milestone.

People who got vaccinated before March 3rd are now NON-VACCINATED, because their vaccine is down to 52% effectiveness.

Would people have allowed themselves to be injected with an experimental vaccine, to combat a barely lethal virus, if they knew it would be only 52% effective after 6 months, and becoming less effective every hour of every day?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, why not put everyone on a vaccine-drip?

You think you're being sarcastic, I'm sure they're working on it.

edit on 3-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes, it is clear that vaccinations do not prevent infection. They never have, it's not what they are meant to do.

Never said that.
I was merely quoting from a news article that was presented above as 'proof'.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Never said that.
I was merely quoting from a news article that was presented above as 'proof'.

But, you said this:-

"I think in the mean time it is clear that vaccinations do not prevent infection, certainly not with the Delta."

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Try telling this to some around here. According to them, we are disease ridden hags who endanger their lives because we won't cater to their fears.

Though you got 54 stars, can you name one person like that here on ATS? Will one ATSer come forward and say they want to force people to get the vaccine? If there are any they are damn few...

I think everyone that believes the vaccine is working also believe that everyone has a right to choose and how this is all going down in their draconian control we all disagree with.

As a side not... If a person is vaxxed why would they care if a person is unvaxxed? lol

edit on 3-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

"I think in the mean time it is clear that vaccinations do not prevent infection, certainly not with the Delta."

I'm not sure anyone can even make that claim though. We have nothing to compare just how contagious Delta is. One thing I think it is safe to say is about only 10% of the people are dying today compared to last year with no vaccine.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes. Plenty on here urging folk not to have the jab and insulting those that choose to do so.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm not sure anyone can even make that claim though. We have nothing to compare just how contagious Delta is. One thing I think it is safe to say is about only 10% of the people are dying today compared to last year with no vaccine.

Yet they still do. Sad.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

yea, because most of the pro-vax people still believe that that is what the vaccines do. I even saw media sources say the exact same thing. The person I was posting to believes it.

They did hope that the vaccines would lower the spread and the viral load in infected people. Maybe that was (partly) true for the Beta, as virologists still claim but new research is showing that it is not true for the Delta variant.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

yea, because most of the pro-vax people still believe that that is what the vaccines do. I even saw media sources say the exact same thing. The person I was posting to believes it.

They did hope that the vaccines would lower the spread and the viral load in infected people. Maybe that was (partly) true for the Beta, as virologists still claim but new research is showing that it is not true for the Delta variant.

Out of purely morbid interest, what do you think that the vaccines were meant to do?
edit on 3-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes. Plenty on here urging folk not to have the jab and insulting those that choose to do so.

I think every discussion about the vaccine turns to the whole freedom of choice thing while pro-vaxxers are not even arguing that point at all, but when you start to contradict the talking points that the vaccine will kill everyone it then becomes. "you will not force me to get it!!!"

In each case I'm like OK..I really don't care if you do or not, your choice...lol

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Out of purely morbid interest, what do you think that the vaccines were meant to do?

Well we are in deep crap because mRNA, mDNA, Viral Vectors are here to stay and will pretty much take over many areas of medicine. Maybe people should just off themselves now to avoid all that...geez

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
One thing I think it is safe to say is about only 10% of the people are dying today compared to last year with no vaccine.

I disagree

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see what I see in those numbers.
some here say that I don't know what I'm talking about and know anything about viruses... maybe, I'm certainly not an expert.
So I really wish someone explained those numbers to me and then I'll drop it

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you but my ideas about the vaccines are not morbid at all!

The only reason why I didn't take them is allergies.
what worries me is that the media is telling the people that they will regain their freedom and that the vaccines will keep them safe, while I fear that is not the case and that the vax doesn't work as well as they thought it would. Next to that it becomes a political/economic game where they will let civilization loose again .
I do believe the virus is real
I don't think the vaccine is safe enough
I do fear for my kids and partner since they did take the vax.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So vaccines can lower infection by the simple point they can lower the number of days a person is contagious by reducing the symptoms a good deal.

What makes COVID more infectious than the normal flu is basically you are contagious more days than the normal flu, so nothing special in that. If you can reduce those days of viral shedding then you reduce the R0 value.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I disagree

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see what I see in those numbers.
some here say that I don't know what I'm talking about and know anything about viruses... maybe, I'm certainly not an expert.
So I really wish someone explained those numbers to me and then I'll drop it

No clue what you are looking at but looking at your page there was a range from Feb 2020 to may 2021 of 40 to 280 deaths per week and then in May they finally started to drop from 40 to 20 per week.

About the middle of May was when you all hit about 12% fully vaxxed and 40% at least one shot. Every week after that as more people were fully vaxxed the death rate kept going down, and since Jun they been about to 2 to 6 per week where you finally started to hit 80% vaxxed.

Also if you look at today with 2 to 3k infected per week the death rate is 4 to 6 per week. If we look back in Dec 2020 with 2k+ infected per week the death rate was 95+ per week. Can you not see this?

So what the hell are you talking about...lol

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you but my ideas about the vaccines are not morbid at all!

The only reason why I didn't take them is allergies.
what worries me is that the media is telling the people that they will regain their freedom and that the vaccines will keep them safe, while I fear that is not the case and that the vax doesn't work as well as they thought it would. Next to that it becomes a political/economic game where they will let civilization loose again .
I do believe the virus is real
I don't think the vaccine is safe enough
I do fear for my kids and partner since they did take the vax.

No. I did not say that your ideas about the vaccines were morbid.

I was describing my curiosity about them.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And masks
remember we were told we didn't have to wear if we were vaxxed.

All things being relatively equal with the virus
ones choice to be vaccinated is equal to another's right to refuse.
grandma chose freedom
stand up for your rights, even if you disagree
lest you be willing to lose them.

edit on pmFridayFriday20400000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join