It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do when your job gives you the vaccine ultimatum?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am not looking for legal advice. As I do not believe there is any real recourse for this from my researching. I am not looking for medical advice, I am sure the vaccines are damaging and possibly deadly, but it is what it is. The body dies one way or another. My post is regarding moral and spiritual advice, as this is where this true is war lies.

Eventually more and more businesses will make this mandatory despite evidence coming out that this is not the answer. They’re so desperate to return to ‘normal’ that they will ignore things that are contrary to a possible plan to getting back to this idealized version of existence.

Now I know 100% that this was planned to get to this stage and it is quite masterful at how they guided everyone to this point and how the division played right into their hands. Even the people, and there are many, that find the whole thing off are walking in the manner that they planned.

So if I don’t get the vaccine, I lose my good job and good pay and will need to figure out something else to do that may or may not require a vaccine eventually. Even driving for say door dash may not work if businesses need vaccine passports to go into the stores. So with all of society having been manipulated to accept this-what does a lone person do? Live an existence of uncertainty and being apart? If you take the injection, it may cause health issues but I would imagine so would not having health insurance. So what does one do in my situation which mirrors tens of millions around the world? Does one accept one ideology (freedom) over another (societal control)? And what does that actually mean?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I’ve been dealing with this potential issue as well. It’s very daunting as I’m the only income for the family.
But this is a hill I’m willing to stand on. So if it requires getting fired and working random gigs for the time being hopefully I’ll be able to manage

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Refuse>get fired>sue>get $$>start biz
Extrapolate your income out including raises for the rest of your life for a starting point for your lawsuit.
Claim you planned on working there for-ev-er.

Do not quit, or you are sol

Take the self employed pill. Stop buying people yachts with your labor.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Edited

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I agree, but not everyone is geared to work for themselves. People need to evaluate their family, their ability to survive, and their belief in conviction. To be fired for refusing an experimental drug seems wrong enough for me, but I'm not the OP. And I do work for myself.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

All of this. And I’ve been working on the self employed solution for a bit, just hoping I can get to a point that it’s feasible when needed

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If you live in a right to work state you're SOL, they can legally fire you for pretty much any reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The fact that you need to get on here and ask advice from complete strangers regarding this decision only goes to prove that you really don't have what it takes to draw a line and stand on it.

What does it matter what anyone thinks?

May as well jab up and take your rightful place in the paddock.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Join the anti vax cult that thrives on here, they will look after you.

But seriously if you have any underlying conditions that the vax could affect you would be exempt, so no worries.

Or join a religion that doesn't allow such procedures.

But you talk of evidence, if that evidence is what you have read on here well I haven't seen any non fringe quack evidence yet.

Saying all of that, I'm still against forced vaccinations. Losing your job, well I suppose they would argue that is your choice.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
job ultimatum..... i won't let the door hit my @SS on the way out

my not taking jabs are because of medical issues (bad reaction to eggs or PEG ) severe allergic reactions

ETA;
there may be a dash of bias against jab, but hearsay or superstition is not in the decision
edit on th31162869002511532021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
print off a few copies.
media.tghn.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I value people’s opinions as they make up the Truth. All the varying opinions. Being fluid and opened is not weakness but allows you to consider the option that is best for you. There is no one answer for this. The people getting the vaccines are not wrong just like you aren’t. Both have their own consequences.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
job ultimatum..... i won't let the door hit my @SS on the way out

my not taking jabs are because of medical issues (bad reaction to eggs or PEG ) severe allergic reactions

ETA;
there may be a dash of bias against jab, but hearsay or superstition is not in the decision

You have no worries, they cant force you to have it if you have a medical condition.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Work out if the chances of the vaccine making you seriously ill and potentially ruining your life is higher than the chances of you leaving your job and not being able to find another one.

As a starter, 4.54 billion doses have been given worldwide so far and this increases by around 36 million per day. Use those figures as a base level for your risk assessment. Might want to work in other facts like what happens inside the body after the vaccine is given, how long the vaccine components last in your body and how long the spike proteins are present.

Using statistics you will easily find an answer to your question.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I value people’s opinions as they make up the Truth. All the varying opinions. Being fluid and opened is not weakness but allows you to consider the option that is best for you. There is no one answer for this. The people getting the vaccines are not wrong just like you aren’t. Both have their own consequences.

This is a ridiculously flawed approach to making a serious decision in your life.

You are valuing the views of strangers on an internet conspiracy board that has posts about aliens taking humans up to space?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Get a religious/medical exemption. There are fake cards online (not that im directing you to do so....just saying they exist lol)
Start looking for a job you can do from home. Even if its a sucky job. Look for companies that are not requiring it. There are still TONS of them.
Move to a free state.
MAKE THEM FIRE YOU FIRST. Never quit. Do not give your 2 weeks.

My daughter is getting ready to graduate HS and go to college for nursing. However, now she will have to have a backup career since most (but not all) hospitals will be requiring the vaxx. I dont know how old you are, but if you can, maybe go back to school (online) and learn a job that you can do from home that is in HIGH demand. Coding, cyber security, etc etc. There are lots of jobs that will always be needed that have gone full time remote in which a vax will not be needed.

You will have to put in a crap load of effort to figure this out. Think outside the box.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

This is a ridiculously flawed approach to making a serious decision in your life.

You are valuing the views of strangers on an internet conspiracy board that has posts about aliens taking humans up to space?

just because you aren't cute enough to be probed, doesn't mean other aren't. Get over yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nothing like a good union to have your back...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

And your point is?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You mean like the crazies that said roundup was bad, or that drug companies hid things like powder can cause cancer, or something really silly like the virus started in Wuhan? I could go on for days.

Ever heard that homeless bums are the sane ones and the rest of the world is crazy? Sometimes I feel just like that with ATS…….

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Nothing like a good union to have your back...

Unions, other than the parasitic public varieties, aren't really much of a thing in right to work states.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join