It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPC was just the start.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
SPC was just the start with mandatory vaccinations.

This appears to not be a mandatory shot requirement, though I can see this instilling Us and thementality in the workforce to create division and animosity between staff, of those vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Conquer and divide!

www.woolworths.com.au...

There is an ad I just saw on t.v though I can’t find it. It’s about rolling up your sleeves for covid vaccines for staff.

This is getting heavy, this whole propaganda campaign sucks.

edit on 9-8-2021 by robsmith because: Sprlls

edit on 9-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I prefer the "SCP" if I'm honest.

Anyhow fully vaccinated and felling fine.

The vaccines are a choice.

As to employers, and what they require or demand of there workers, they have always required you to jump through there hoops.

Nothing new on that score.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
SPC was just the start with mandatory vaccinations.

This appears to not be a mandatory shot requirement, though I can see this instilling Us and thementality in the workforce to create division and animosity between staff, of those vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Conquer and divide!

www.woolworths.com.au...

There is an ad I just saw on t.v though I can’t find it. It’s about rolling up your sleeves for covid vaccines for staff.

This is getting heavy, this whole propaganda campaign sucks.

Welcome to the new world of the homeless. Fishing is free and so is bartering.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Quite a few places require you to have a permit or licence where fishing is concerned these days.

Cant imagine that's much different anywhere else, so don't get your hopes up as to free fish.

edit on 9-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Quite a few places require you to have a permit or licence where fishing is concerned these days.

Cant imagine that's much different anywhere else, so don't get your hopes up as to free fish.

Surrounded by the ocean here. No license require and fresh water too. Only a seasonal trout fishing license required so far.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shakeI am happy to comply though, when the same applied to mandatory hepatitis shots, tetanus shots then i will consider getting the jab.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake if you are indigenous, many states do not require you to buy a fishing licence.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm sure you get the point all the same.

Somebody always wants a slice of the pie.

Nothing fishy about that scenario.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Seemed to work where the Polio and Smallpox vaccinations were concerned.

Mandatory will never fly in this day of age robsmith because you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Tell them they cannot have the vaccines and watch the queues form around the block. LoL

As to Tetanus shots, the Tetanus vaccine has made Tetanus a preventable disease, same with Polio and Smallpox for that matter.

But what's the issue with the Tetanus vaccine?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake I just though of something quickly about tetanus, as an example.
I have had many tetanus shots. Still here.

What concerns me is the time frames for the development of covid vaccines, they seem like they have been developed in five minutes.

Look at this it may take 3 years for a new breast cancer screening test:

www.google.com.au...

This is what concerns me about the vaccines.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You need a license to fish in Michigan...or DNR will confiscate your catch, rod, reel...and fine you.

So...fish for free? Of course...but ...

You in Japan are eating Fukushima Radioactive "seafood"?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thing there with the development of the COVID 19 vaccines are concerned is the testing procedures were apparently ran in parallel to one another as opposed to the classic serial procedural manner of previous generations of vaccines.

And apparently the mRNA delivery technology used to create the COVID 19 vaccines has been in development for sometime before COVID 19 materialised as a pandemic.

Testing implemented for the Salk Polio vaccine by comparison lasted only one year and the results were recoded via volunteers with pencil and paper yet 2 million weans stuck out there arms to receive that vaccine back in the 1950s.

Edit: Plenty of Tetanus shots as a wean myself if memory serves, every time you stood on a rusty nail or cut yourself badly. LoL

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not for many and it might not be for long.

originally posted by: andy06shake

I prefer the "SCP" if I'm honest.

Anyhow fully vaccinated and felling fine.

The vaccines are a choice.

As to employers, and what they require or demand of there workers, they have always required you to jump through there hoops.

Nothing new on that score.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Utter bunk and you know it, what's your deal mate?

The blind test for Covid was UNDER 200 people and they recieved a vaccine anyway! That's literally the most insane thing that's happened so far!

There is NO blind test to draw on AT ALL, pretending there is, is evil in itself. Because of this, the 'data' we see in regards to safety AND efficacy can not be either substantiated or proven. They also draw from data sets that are all over the place!

Tell me, how are they detecting a 'delta' variant for a virus that hasn't been ISOLATED!? How!?

It's doing my head in, people like you LYING through your teeth because you made a decision - one that's going to bite you in the backside mind you. Show me a placebo trial that has substantiated results, you CAN'T.

You're just blowing smoke. Pack it in. Most of the 'science' is saying that a placebo trial isn't even needed..... These people are insane!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

The majority all seem to be just fine and tickety-boo.

I dont know anybody personally that has experienced anything other than a sore arm or COVID 19 like symptoms for a day or so after being inoculated myself included.

Makes great doom poor all the same im sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You need a license to fish in Michigan...or DNR will confiscate your catch, rod, reel...and fine you.

So...fish for free? Of course...but ...

You in Japan are eating Fukushima Radioactive "seafood"?

Sadly we can't escape it, so I'll have to say " yes, we all are eating Fukushima Radioactive fish". Its been said though that the eyes of fish caught near and around Fukushima have a high concentration of something. Sorry, I forgot the Japanese word for it, but I think they now make cat food out of them fish. Strange isn't it.
I no longer visit the sushi bars and it has nothing to do Covid either. It has to do with plastic in the fish and possible radiation on the fins of the fish.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

People like me are doing just fine ta very much Joneselius.

Ive not said anything about the vaccines or the testing procedures that are not true.

The science is rather clear and the vaccine efficacy still in place.

Form my perspective you are the one who is insane pal.

And i will post as i see fit to within the TnC of the forum and site.

If you have a problem with such i suggest you take it up with a mod. x

Have a nice day.

As to your delta variant well see below.

fullfact.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: andy06shake

what's your deal mate?

So many threads in this place are full of him spouting the same dribble over and over and over again. It's getting way out of hand. I wish he'd give it a rest.
edit on 9-8-2021 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Im not starting the threads but i am free to participate.

And im sorry you are adverse to the facts of the matter and common sense.

People keep on shovelling crap, then people are going to call them on it.

This is how ATS works, think you would know that considering you joined in 2006.

Guess you just want the people to comment who agree with your rhetoric? LoL

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Everyone here knows your opinion mate. You can step off the soap box now. You're so certain that you know the absolute truth of everything that there's no conversation or debate going on. You don't seem to be capable of listening to anyone else's viewpoints. You're just monologuing.
edit on 9-8-2021 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join