It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the spike protein attacks the body - Dr. Ryan Cole video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

It was a study

What did they study then? They didn't find any literature showing ADE, or anything else. The review was this

Clinical trial protocols for COVID‐19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

They suggested there could be greater side effects from the mRNA and that should be added to the questionnaire for the test subjects instead of just some generic question form that "may" not explain all the possible risks.

There was no study of ADE, as example.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

which is what Dr. Cole says: "where are the funds?"
Yet you are like "Where's your 10 double blinded studies? You have nothing"

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
which is what Dr. Cole says: "where are the funds?"
Yet you are like "Where's your 10 double blinded studies? You have nothing"

I was actually talking about the study in question, not so much the clinical trials.

I'm not sure what people expect clinical trials should be like. The reality is no one gave a crap 7 months ago, but hell today everyone is screaming WE NEED MORE TESTING!!! Or there wasn't enough testing...

They actually did more clinical testing than what a drug would normally get. Instead of using about 3000 people in a final Phase 3 trial they used 300k and extended it to double the time of what is typically done for other Phase 3 trials.

I know this doesn't answer people's questions about long term side effects, but then those right now are just talking points too. I would say with over 2.5 billion now vaccinated that is a pretty good test, what ya think?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you have any scientific data? NI'm not interested in debating emotions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join