It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the spike protein attacks the body - Dr. Ryan Cole video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
3:50 good place to start, guilty till proven innocent,
4:00 - spike circulates
4:50 spike alone produces same symptoms as covid
5:25 excellent slide show with pictures of spike damage, before and after.

VIDEO
edit on 7-8-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

VIDEO

All well and good, if it were actually true.

If this were real then surely some of the thousands of researchers in the mainstream scientific community would have noticed it by noticed.

Dr. Ryan Cole is actually a dermatologist with an extremely suspect history of making unsubstantiated claims.

Some of his claims are so egregious that the scientists that he cites have gone on the record to say that he has been abusing their research and attributing findings to it that simply cannot be supported.

Fact Check.

MODS, it might be time to step in an treat any post that sites Cole in the same way as SecureTeam10 and other known hoaxes.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Attack the source! Go get it man!

How about some real rebuttal!

Is that all you have?

OP, there are many stories around that back up your Op unfortunately they are very hard to find since they get taken out of circulation by 'Fact Checkers'.

When the opposition has to go to these lengths to suppress information then you know you are on the right track.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

edit on 7-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think when the source is as iffy as Dr Cole then it's only reasonable to point this out.

His claims are extreme and mostly unfounded.

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

His claims are extreme and mostly unfounded.

'Mostly'?
Why did you put 'mostly' in front of unfounded?

edit on 7-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I haven't seen everything he's claimed so to say all would be wrong.

Mostly might be more appropriate, I'm just exercising caution in case he's accidentally said something true.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I see you're new. Here in ATS we don't tell Mods to ban sources.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

VIDEO

If this were real then surely some of the thousands of researchers in the mainstream scientific community would have noticed it by noticed.

Dr. Ryan Cole is actually a dermatologist with an extremely suspect history of making unsubstantiated claims.

Some of his claims are so egregious that the scientists that he cites have gone on the record to say that he has been abusing their research and attributing findings to it that simply cannot be supported.

Fact Check.

MODS, it might be time to step in an treat any post that sites Cole in the same way as SecureTeam10 and other known hoaxes.

I personally think your fake check site should be taken down they are obviously idiots.
This false statement here,
Do the COVID-19 vaccines cause infertility?
There’s no evidence that approved vaccines cause fertility loss. Although clinical trials did not study the issue, loss of fertility has not been reported among thousands of trial participants nor confirmed as an adverse event among millions who have been vaccinated.
Feb. 26, 2021',,,,

Fake check calls these killer vaccines Approved!
www.factcheck.org...
edit on 7-8-2021 by Robbo2006 because: Put linky

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Attack the source! Go get it man!

How about some real rebuttal!

Is that all you have?

OP, there are many stories around that back up your Op unfortunately they are very hard to find since they get taken out of circulation by 'Fact Checkers'.

When the opposition has to go to these lengths to suppress information then you know you are on the right track.

P

If you had actually read my comment to the end you'd have seen that I did provide a rebuttal, that the sources which Cole cites have gone on record to say that he's abusing their data and is claiming conclusions that it doesn't support. You don't get any clearer than that. The people who created the data that he used state plainly that the data does not support his conclusions.

There are several clickbait articles, hoaxes, and anti-vaxxers who based content on something that Cole said or wrote. This doesn't support him, it merely repeats him. Can you find my any of these supposed sources that introduce any new data that Cole hasn't previously used, or which even originate form people who are qualified in the field?

The fact that Cole is a dermatologist also speaks to his lack of credibility. Claiming that he has authority in this field is like claiming that a house painter is an art forger. Show me the evidence otherwise, how many papers has he published in this field?

I take it form this that you think that conservatives efforts to get CRT out of schools means that CRT is "on the right track".

Youtube went to great efforts to supress videos that tried to trick people into putting their phones in microwaves to recharge them, or dunking them in water, or doing all kinds of stupid things. Sometimes something is supressed for the exact right reasons.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I see you're new. Here in ATS we don't tell Mods to ban sources.

Given how many sources have been blocked, it's pretty obvious that somebody has been doing it.

How about we split the difference and put up a content warning for a known hoaxer.
edit on 7-8-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
OH NO!

What am I going to do?

I got the vaccine and now I'm going to DIE!

What have I done?

If this Doc says it it must be true. Even though I'm fine and feel great.

Well, I guess I'll have to go on disability since I'm so sick.

LOL! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

These threads are jokes right?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

VIDEO

Fact Check.

I personally think your fake check site should be taken down they are obviously idiots.
There’s no evidence that approved vaccines cause fertility loss. Although clinical trials did not study the issue, loss of fertility has not been reported among thousands of trial participants nor confirmed as an adverse event among millions who have been vaccinated.
Feb. 26, 2021',,,,

www.factcheck.org...

Except I didn't mention any of those things. I put up a link saying that the people whose data Cole cited went on the record to say that he'd misused them as a source because the data did not support his conclusions.

Are you claiming that the people behind the data didn't go on record and say that Cole was misusing their findings?

Do you have a source for that claim?

Would you care to refer to something that I actually put in my comment?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Why would you lie about his credentials?
He said he's a pathologist, immunologist etc. How can you say he's a dermatologist? Maybe he's a dermatologist too. He clearly know a thing or two about it so we should focus on his logical claims.
Guilty until proven innocent - it causes inflammation in reproductive tissues - you've seen the slides. There was 16 or so decrease in fertility in the studies on rats. What else do you want?
Heart inflammation, brain, lungs,... Do you wou want more studies? Well, so does he

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
But he's been doing this for some me time now and called out multiple times on it.

He's jumped on the bandwagon and got caught.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

VIDEO

Fact Check.

Feb. 26, 2021',,,,

www.factcheck.org...

Except I didn't mention any of those things. I put up a link saying that the people whose data Cole cited went on the record to say that he'd misused them as a source because the data did not support his conclusions.

Are you claiming that the people behind the data didn't go on record and say that Cole was misusing their findings?

Do you have a source for that claim?

Would you care to refer to something that I actually put in my comment?

I were merely pointing out that the site you used as a fact sorce are in fact liars. Probably a university or some pompous idiot club.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Fauci was caught many many times too and people still focus on what he's saying.
Mostly because they kinda have to but anyway.
Did this guy some factual mistakes in the past? I dont know. He's trying to keep you safe from harm.
Unlike Fauci who's intentionally lying, twisting and covering every other day to please his deep pharma buddies
edit on 7/8/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Not me.

I'm in the UK. Faucci has no control or effect on me whatsoever.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I just did a simple google search and he's a pathologist ( an actual scientist)... seems suspect that you would attack his SCIENCE with your feelings.. if you want to present some scientific RESEARCH to rebut his ACTUAL RESEARCH...we would all be happy to entertain yours too... seems like you would like to shut down a conversation because NON SCIENCE fact checkers have decided for you. Everything I saw made sense to me and seems logical. You should get a time out ban for calling for a ban on the OP.

VIDEO

Fact Check.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join