It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Picture - Who We Are, Why We Are Here, and Who Are We Here With

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I’d spend some time reading her books. They’re quite interesting.
Angelic Realities discusses a version of the big picture that absolute cannot be discounted at this point. I’ve personally seen examples of some of the beings she discusses. Several times. At some point I’ll discuss the details of my paranormal experiences.

From Angelic Realities:

She claims to get her information from a group called the Guardian Alliance:

P Created by the IAFW 570-568 million years ago, during restatement of emerald covenant during which Raphim Angelic human lineage was created. The GA was formed as a Task Force to increase security in our time matrix when the Annu-Elohim Fallen Angelic Legions created the Annunaki race line 568 million years ago to destroy the Orphim Angelic human lineage and races of the emerald covenant. Specializes in propagation of the emerald covenant and serves as governing body of over 10 million emerald covenant Star league nations within 4 densities of matter in our time matrix. The GA is directed by the Yanas, density-5 MC Eieyani Master Council of the Elohei-Elohim emerald order Breneau, Christos Founder Races and the IAFW. The GA is the administrative body of 12 GA signet councils. Each of the 12 universal stargates in he universal Templar complex.
WHO ARE THE VISITORS AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM Visitors were called angels in ancient texts; today they are called ETs. Angels and ETs are the same inter dimensional interstellar races Visitors come from a variety of different matter density levels within the 15 dimensional time matrix To understand the locations from which visitors emerge, it is necessary to understand the basic structure of the universal template. The universal manifestation template is made of fixed points of frequency which form upon condensed fission-fusion points of energy units called anti-matter partiki. These fixed points of frequency form scale standing waves which create the template of vibrational energy that is the blueprint within all space time matter manifestation. Earth scientists have not yet discovered the advanced sciences of scalar core template mechanics. These sciences were known in ancient times and are the standard operational science in advanced future cultures.

WHY HAVE THE VISITORS RETURNED? Throughout human history, humanity was always at the center of interstellar conflict because the human lineage had been created as a master race to serve as guardians and keepers of the interplanetary complex system of time portals, Star gates, and free energy systems within our 15-dimensional time matrix All planets and stars have star gates at their core which open and close at various points in long-term cycles every 26,556 years earth Star gates, the halls of ameniti, can ope if he planetary core frequency is high enough. Whenever earths stargates are due open visitors return each seeking to forward its own agenda regarding planetary ownership and the evolution of the human species. Whichever group controls the planetary Templar complex when the amenit gates open will have dominion over the planet and also will have access to the core universal Star gates in mintaka, Orion. The last time amenti fully opened, pole shift occurred due to intruder manipulation and would have again if guardian races had not intervened. Humanity is presently caught within an inter-stellar “strategic chess game” over who will control 5e Templar gates. In the diamond sun vision, humanity can choose to be freed from the many eons of interstellar manipulation.

THE BIG PICTURE hybridization is the reason for abduction 3 contemporary hybridization programs - the black suns (not reference to skin color) the Belill Suns, and the Diamond Suns Black suns are Zeta -dracos-human, several reptilian types primary nephedem began recent 1930s Belil Suns are Annunaki-human several types primary nephilim nibiruian began actively 1975-1998 Diamond Suns original human, several types primary indigo children began slowly 1900; 500,000 here more coming. To understand the contemporary hybridization agendas we need to understand the history of the stellar hybridization here on earth.

WHY HUMANS REMAIN IN CONFLICT Since pre ancient times here are 3 conflicting primary hybrid race lines intermixed within the root races of humanity. The earth earth human root races of this 3rd seeding which span all ethnic lines are the lemurians, the Atlantians, and the aryans. There are 7 human root races, the first 2 Polarians and Hyberborneans, were of etheric matter density. The remaining 2 represent future race cycles our 5th aryan race will evolve to become. Digressive hybrid lines — human Illuminati family lines. belil suns Annunaki human lines last infiltration 22,000BC. Black suns nephedem drakon human lines last infiltrated 10,000BC

This is a mere fraction covered in this one book.

She also discusses earth human race lines starseeds and the DNA substand matrices, the agendas of the founder races, and how the guardian races intervened. The diagrams in this book are incredibly complicated.

What I believe we are witnessing during this time period is these major groups battling g it out for control of the planet. This is a critical transition period for the planet, which I believe is the “event” so many are discussing. With humanity linked to the planet, this is also a critical transition for us too. Unfortunately many are not waking up. We need to meet a consciousness threshold to transition. If we all truly followed the teachings of Yeshua (Christ) we would not be in this battle. The groups working against humanity have succeeded in tricking many good people leading to the destruction and regression of themselves but many surrounding them as well. I have every confidence God ‘s plan ultimately will prevail. And I believe humanity will be freed from the tyranny on this planet.

edit on 11-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Thanks for the reply. It will take me time to get through all of that. However what I have come to understand is that the big picture is so much more complex than humanity can digest in our current 2 stranded DNA make up. My advice (take it or leave it) is to expand your thinking. This is so much bigger than we as humans can imagine. We have all been lied to on so many levels. It’s the crime of all crimes in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
So basically, the bible resonates with christians so they think that is the bigger picture.

Don't need to see any videos to figure that out.

I hope not, the bible has huge gaping holes in it. The "Cathars" could help fill the gap, if any of them are still around.... But then again, look what happened to them

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Thanks for the reply. It will take me time to get through all of that. However what I have come to understand is that the big picture is so much more complex than humanity can digest in our current 2 stranded DNA make up. My advice (take it or leave it) is to expand your thinking. This is so much bigger than we as humans can imagine. We have all been lied to on so many levels. It’s the crime of all crimes in my opinion.

Expanding one's thinking in this "Matrix of Lies" is virtually impossible. Most folks are too busy slaving away fighting each other over subjects that are inflated and really make no difference in the long run. Fear, pressures of life, you name it, they just don't have the time to take a breath, and see. All they can do is pray, when they get the time..

Another thing that keeps the "Power Balance" to the negative is, the good folks, by nature, follow the law, the evil, by nature, break it. How could mankind ever get ahead? Its a Quagmire.

I have finally come to the conclusion that technology is not thousands, but billions of years old. And, the knowledge that would involve. Hence, your big picture complexities. I can only imagine, the "Beast" uses it to control and manipulate us, not only on this plane, but the next as well.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

How do you tell people they were under evil control before they ever got here? How do you tell them the true nature of that evil, beast? Then, what happens if everyone awakens, to only find, there' nothing they can do about it? Sure, in the movie "The Grinch who stole Christmas" Everyone refused to let Christmas go, just because there were no gifts. The story line has the Grinch being moved to finally grow a heart. The reality? That will never happen, its DNA, will not allow it.

I absolutely hate the idea of destroying any life forms. Oh, they could change. No, they can't. We are all enhanced or degraded by that DNA, it sets our limits. There is only one logical answer. Its a Quagmire...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

... We have all been lied to on so many levels. ...

On that, we can agree.

Self-proclaimed truth seekers on youtube (or elsewhere), those into this 'Matrix'-, 'Anunnaki'-, 'New Age philosophy'-stuff, are very good at it (David Icke being a good example of the type I'm referring to; "the Matrix" is a very popular term, movie and source of inspiration for their philosophy and speculative attention-grabbing exotic and extravagant stories with which they hope to tickle the ears of their potential audience or niche market, making efficient use of the behaviour described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4* and being reminiscent of the entertainment industry's tactics in this regards). As well as those getting their information from what they call "channeling" (communication with the spirits, which has been known for thousands of years as spiritistic mediumship).

These supposed human channelers can go into a trance at will and speak or write messages of “enlightenment,” purportedly from the dead or from extraterrestrial beings.# Or in the case of your example just before the comment I'm responding to now, a group called the Guardian Alliance (a group of angels/spirits and/or ET's I presume?).

Many New Agers meet regularly to listen to what these supposed masters have to say through their channelers. And believers have a choice of spirits to consult. Among those supposedly speaking today are the spirits of John Lennon and Elvis Presley, extraterrestrials with names like Attarro and Rakorczy, and a 35,000-​year-​old warrior from mythical Atlantis named Ramtha.

Source: What Is the New Age Movement? (Awake!—1994)

There are some tips in the article in my signature to protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”. (Titus 1:10)

*: “For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

#: UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? (Awake!—1990)

At the time that the Condon Report was in the news, an Awake! contributor discussed privately some of the results with one of the associated scientists working at Boulder, Colorado. The scientist seemed to think that in the unexplained cases, the UFO experiences involved “mental perceptions” of some kind. Thus, although many UFO sightings can be explained scientifically as physical things or wrong identifications, some may involve mental or psychological experiences or perceptions.

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. One example of this is the testimony of John H. Andrews in his book The Extraterrestrials and Their Reality. In his acknowledgments of help in producing the book, he states: “Great appreciation also goes to the four space people [“ET’s in physical human bodies who circulate unnoticed among us”] who told me their stories and who wished to remain unnamed, to the numerous psychics and channels who assisted me with my many experiments, to the extraterrestrials for their many informative messages.” Regarding these “space people,” he states: “They were all quite intelligent; all were channels for invisible entities.”​—Compare 1 Samuel 28:7, 8; Ephesians 6:12.

Andrews also claims to have received messages from extraterrestrials. He lists some of these as: “There is no such thing as death. . . . There is no such thing as good or evil. [Compare Genesis 3:3, 4.] . . . Creation, evolution, and reincarnation are valid processes at work in the Universe. . . . We (the ET’s) are not here to control or rule you, but to guide you. . . . The Earth will soon undergo tremendous, cataclysmic changes. When these changes are completed, less than 1/1,000 of the present population will still be alive!”

The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Down through Bible history, God on many occasions used faithful angels to communicate with men. (Genesis 22:9-18; Isaiah 6:1-7) Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

The Christian apostle Paul gave due warning of demon influence in the last days when he wrote: “The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”​—1 Timothy 4:1.

UFO’s​—The Scientific View

“In nearly forty years of investigation, not one authentic photo of a UFO has been taken and not one piece of genuine debris or other physical evidence has been found. Impressive-sounding sightings are reported year after year and, year after year, when carefully examined, they disappear into the mists of misperceptions, misidentifications, and hoaxes.”​—Pseudoscience and the Paranormal, by Terence Hines.

“Much of the trouble arises from the fact that the sky presents an almost endless variety of peculiar sights and objects, only a few of which are likely to be encountered by one person in a lifetime. And when this does happen, he may be misled into thinking that he has seen something extraordinary​—instead of merely unfamiliar. . . .

“Seldom has any subject been so invested with fraud, hysteria, credulity, religious mania, incompetence, and most of the other unflattering human characteristics.”​—The Promise of Space, by Arthur C. Clarke.

“I should like to see these profound words inscribed on the threshold of all the temples of science: ‘The greatest derangement of the mind is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.’”​—Louis Pasteur, 19th-century French scientist.

Ephesians 6:12:

because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.
edit on 12-8-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Self-proclaimed truth seekers on youtube (or elsewhere), those into this 'Matrix'-, 'Anunnaki'-, 'New Age philosophy'-stuff, are very good at it ... . As well as those getting their information from what they call "channeling" (communication with the spirits, which has been known for thousands of years as spiritistic mediumship).

Eccl 1:9,10

What has been is what will be,

And what has been done will be done again;

There is nothing new under the sun.

10 Is there anything of which one may say, “Look at this—it is new”?

It already existed from long ago;

It already existed before our time.

Didn't know how best to fit that in without it taking up too much space and distracting from what I wanted to focus on in my previous comment. But yeah, nothing new (or excitingly enlightening new knowledge about our existence and the realities around us) to see 'here' either. ('here' is referring to whatever supposed enlightenment, insight or 'advanced' knowledge or truths that channeler/spirit medium in the videos you used or channelers/spirit mediums, new age philosophers, or those I described at the start of my comment in general, have to offer)

With knowledge of what the Bible has to say about it, the related behaviour of both those misleading and being misled is quite predictable.

“But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled.” (2 Tim 3:13)

Thank you for your contribution of evidence for the Bible's reliability and trustworthiness in teaching the most important truths and showing the path to true wisdom, enlightenment and true spirituality (amongst other things, by explaining some crucial things about the counterfeit versions of those, including the related human behaviour).

“Look out that no one takes you captive* [Or “carries you off as his prey.”] by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ”.(Col 2:8)

Since God’s grand purpose is founded on and centered in his Son, Christ Jesus “has become to us [Christians] wisdom from God.” (1Co 1:30) “Carefully concealed in him are all the treasures of wisdom and of knowledge.” (Col 2:3) “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Hebrews 5:11-14)

Rather than believing or being misled with the teaching that there is no right/good or wrong/evil, coming back to something from the article about UFO's you might have missed:

Andrews also claims to have received messages from extraterrestrials. He lists some of these as: “There is no such thing as death. . . . There is no such thing as good or evil. [Compare Genesis 3:3, 4.] . . . Creation, evolution, and reincarnation are valid processes at work in the Universe. . . .”

What a surprise....(no surprise there). All very typical false teachings for the purpose of undermining the Bible's truths by contradicting or twisting them.

“There is no such thing as death . . .” relates to:

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal (One Myth Leads to Another)

Which leads to various other myths/false stories concerning reincarnation for example. Evolutionary philosophies and the idea of reincarnation are also similarly intertwined:

The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies and Philosophical Naturalism (part 1 of 2)

From the playlist earlier called "Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories". (quite useful for doing as encouraged at Heb. 5:14 quoted earlier)
edit on 12-8-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Please watch.
Some great information regarding the context of this post.

Those who are skeptical about some of these ideas. Please take a second and even third look. Compare to what is going on today. Humanity must wake up. Humanity will wake up.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 13-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join