It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen research on the mRNA "vaccines" spike protein production being spread through sex.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
18 months of lock down and social distancing . . .

and now you have this question?

you could just continue to do what you have been doing.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Bro youtube infamy!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im vaxxed but my wife isnt, I have sex with her on the regular.

Everything will be fine.

Go smash

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Im vaxxed but my wife isnt, I have sex with her on the regular.

Everything will be fine.

Go smash

Bet bro!

Thank you everyone for the encouragement.

The shedding thing had me tripped out and the jokes and humor has quashed that.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
It is the eugenic nightmare called mRNA gene editing experimental drug whose aim is depopulation that concerns me.

The spike proteins are not mRNA.

Also, pretty sure both are cleared from the vaxxed persons body in less than a week. The only genetic material being shared would be yours, if you don't wrap that rascal.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: elementalgrove
It is the eugenic nightmare called mRNA gene editing experimental drug whose aim is depopulation that concerns me.

The spike proteins are not mRNA.

Also, pretty sure both are cleared from the vaxxed persons body in less than a week. The only genetic material being shared would be yours, if you don't wrap that rascal.

I appreciate the correction and encouragement!

Could you expand upon what your understanding of the spike protein is and what exactly the mRNA aspect of these vaccines do?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

As a stupid pleb I would say you are correct as you catch a cold or you don't.

This isn't like HIV

FFS I hate the world lately.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: LSU2018

As a stupid pleb I would say you are correct as you catch a cold or you don't.

This isn't like HIV

FFS I hate the world lately.

Perhaps I should have been clearer, I do not have any concern whatsoever about covid, it is the effects of the experimental gene editing drug they are calling vaccines that I am concerned about.

And tell me about it, all of this has been happening for a virus that has a 99.X percent recovery rate.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So if I get the vax, can still spread and pass on the virus, same as the un-vaxxed….and the vax only reduces your symptoms……and 99% survive without the vax, what’s the point in the ‘vax’

Asking for someone else’s mum

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

The issue is the vaccine not coivd, who knows, we could go down that graphene angle, is it possible for the nanobots to transfer through sex?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Maybe, but is this bull dinky coming to an end…..

www.bitchute.com...

a reply to: elementalgrove

edit on 5-8-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

100% on board cap'n.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The spike protein exists on the surface of the virus so vax or natural infection you are going to end up with that inside you. I mention it because you seem to be at least a little worried about it because of the vax but not the actual covid.

mRNA is like a mold that enters the cells of the vaxxed person and makes those cells create those same spike proteins. When that happens the immune system reacts the same in both situations. It identifies the proteins as foreign and tags them for elimination. In whatever time it takes someone to get over a cold most of the mRNA and spike proteins are gone.

edit on 5-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There've been tons and tons of reports of people having, effectively, injection side effects from close contact with those who have been injected via the same mechanism of viral shedding by which every virus can be transmitted. This is interesting, in and of itself. Most of the reports I've seen have been from women who have had major menstrual irregularities immediately following close, not even necessarily intimate, interactions with the injected. Because Big Pharma aka Big Med doesn't care about women's health, I do not believe there has been any research into whether women's vaginal secretions can transmit proteins as has been studied and determined to be the case with semen and pre-cum. However, everyone can skin shed and women's more robust immune systems make it likely that they would also shed more robustly.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Considering the Spike Protein is absorbed after it does its job, how exactly could it be passed on through intercourse?

Definitely flaacueghpalm.

edit on 6/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If such were possible, then you could catch the vaccination.

As far as viral shedding goes, the vaccine does not contain the virus, so you couldn't shed it unless you caught the virus, and people who aren't vaccinated, also transmit the virus, so I don't know why you'd think there would be a difference between, say, catching a virus, or, you know, catching a virus?

edit on 6/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol
There've been tons and tons of reports of people having, effectively, injection side effects from close contact with those who have been injected via the same mechanism of viral shedding by which every virus can be transmitted. This is interesting, in and of itself. Most of the reports I've seen have been from women who have had major menstrual irregularities immediately following close, not even necessarily intimate, interactions with the injected. Because Big Pharma aka Big Med doesn't care about women's health, I do not believe there has been any research into whether women's vaginal secretions can transmit proteins as has been studied and determined to be the case with semen and pre-cum. However, everyone can skin shed and women's more robust immune systems make it likely that they would also shed more robustly.

Thank you for this insightful post!

You articulated my concern and are spot on about the lack of research hence the creation of the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So, am I vaccinating my wife?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: adamalluhol

So, am I vaccinating my wife?

Nah, you may be spreading a depopulation agent in the form of a spike protein though

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Relax... once the injected nanobot swarm has fully integrated with the host body, the chance transmission of any pseudoviral spike proteins to an unwitting recipient is negligible. Rapid molecular disassembly following intimate contact is, however, an all-together different matter entirely.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join