It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen research on the mRNA "vaccines" spike protein production being spread through sex.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What up ATS family,

I am wondering if anyone has run into this conundrum.

There is plenty of information out there, considering the shedding aspect that has been acknowledged perhaps my question has already been answered.

I am just curious as to whether or not it is wise to approach intimacy with another with the same level of consideration as STDs. I am considering dating someone who has taken the "vaccine" and I have not been able to find much info directly related to this question.

If you have any info on this I would greatly appreciate it being shared.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmThursday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Considering the Spike Protein is absorbed after it does its job, how exactly could it be passed on through intercourse?

link   

Vaccinated or not vaccinated? I got intimate with my wife multiple times while she was quarantined after testing positive. I never had a single symptom. Neither of us are vaccinated so I'm not sure how that works but I'd assume it's exactly the same. You're either going to contract the coronavirus or you're not.

link   
a reply to: djz3ro

how exactly could it be passed on through intercourse?

Same way it sheds.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Vaccinated or not vaccinated? I got intimate with my wife multiple times while she was quarantined after testing positive. I never had a single symptom. Neither of us are vaccinated so I'm not sure how that works but I'd assume it's exactly the same. You're either going to contract the coronavirus or you're not.

Updated the title, it would be going from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
only if you face your partner during and perhaps exchange bodily fluids orally

but definitely if you breathe on em

but wearing a mask mitigates that

right?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: LSU2018

Updated the title, it would be going from a vaccinated person to an unvaccinated person.

Forgive me if I sound ig'nernt to the question you're posing/info you're looking for, but are you trying to find out if his/her vaccination would spread into you during a honk session?

Personally, that's the last thing I'd be thinking about. I'd go for it if that's what you want. Just remember, you can recover from the coronavirus but you can't recover from the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
NO ! but if you're interested they say you can get AIDS from having sex with a monkey. Apparently.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yup, the question I have is whatever is happening with the mRNA causing the body to create a spike protein, is it possible for that to be spread through sex?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hell one time my wife had a 103 fever and what we found out later was an atopic pregnancy and we had sex multiple times. Mostly because she felt so bad and thought she was gonna die. I just told her now she knows how most women feel after having sex with me....
edit on 5-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

one word comes to mind, afterall it was recomended during the beginning of the "pandemic".

gloryholes.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Lol good, glad to see the consensus is a no!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

My gf did get the jab, mainly because she is a carer for her mother but I didn't get the jab, we've been intimate plenty of times since and I'm fine.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yup, the question I have is whatever is happening with the mRNA causing the body to create a spike protein, is it possible for that to be spread through sex?

Wrap it in duct tape if you are worried...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Lol!

I do remember those recommendation, but that is for organic covid, I have no concerns about that.

It is the eugenic nightmare called mRNA gene editing experimental drug whose aim is depopulation that concerns me.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

My gf did get the jab, mainly because she is a carer for her mother but I didn't get the jab, we've been intimate plenty of times since and I'm fine.

Excellent, It is what I had assumed, felt the question should be asked.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Only if I can throw gorilla glue in there, may become youtube famous!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ah, well if you find that to be true, better wear some protection!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Honestly I pose the question because I am genuinely interested in the lady I am pursuing, I appreciate everyone's input.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Only if I can throw gorilla glue in there, may become youtube famous!

I don't know if I could throw any of my gorilla glue if it was duct-taped...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join