It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'A Variant Worse Than Delta': Fauci Dials Fear To 11 As Emerging Resistant 'Lambda'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
These vaccines are a #ing disaster. Why the # would anyone take one of these if they are expected to catch covid anyway? Wtf is wrong with ppl. Can a find a place somewhere In this world that makes a little bit of sense.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
If they can't isolate a single sample of Covid-19 (Sarscov2),

I still haven't seen proof of this, and lots of claims that they have, with links and supposed 'evidence'. The problem is, I'm not qualified to determine the veracity of said evidence.

I'd really appreciate an authoritative source for this claim - then I'll just have to decide if they are credible or not.

Just an interesting aside.... Patrick King in Alberta decided to fight a "covid" ticket. He requested the assay/isolated virus as proof that the government legally created rules around the alleged pandemic and legitimately invoked emergency orders. The government did not refuse to produce the evidence, they stated the evidence of an isolated sarscov2 virus did not exist. Obviously, the ticket was thrown out and Patrick King beat them. There was no precedent set in the courts, however, that letter stating that the evidence of the alleged virus that started all this crap doesn't exist has opened a whole can of worms. It means the government, every MP, MPP, health minister, health advisor, the OMA and CMA has committed FRAUD.

So, the whole thing is a fraud, of course I have been saying that from almost the start. Covid should have killed me if it was sooooo bad, it should have killed my wife since she has Hydrotrophic Cardiomyopathy, Pulmonary hypertension and a pacemaker-defibrillator (ICD). I've had staphylococcal pneumonia which was much worse than covid, hell, I had sepsis (blood poisoning) from black widow bite in Africa that was worse.

About the end of March 2020, about 2 weeks after I recovered from the "magic covid," I started contacting my intel buds to find out what was going on, because it stank of psyop. Well, that is what I got back, psyop to push all the steps towards a one world government, currency, religion, etc. It didn't matter who they worked for, CIA, US Military Intelligence, CSIS, MI5/MI6, SACI/SAMI, they all said the same thing and it follows a series of Hegelian Dialectic type manipulations, agendas within agendas. Watch this fall, things should get crazier than they already are.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/6.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: wrong name

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thing is that the best rubber stamp Dem voters are also vaccine reluctant.

Can you see it now? Vaccine passports required for everything ... except voting. But that wouldn't make any sense because, as we all know, it's only the red state rubes who won't get the vaxx, so why should anyone care if they do or don't vote?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
These vaccines are a #ing disaster. Why the # would anyone take one of these if they are expected to catch covid anyway? Wtf is wrong with ppl. Can a find a place somewhere In this world that makes a little bit of sense.

Hopefully, this peer reviewed research paper will help you: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
SARS was an alleged variant of some common cold or flu going around a few years ago.

There's a common trio of symptoms of common illnesses.

1. Respiratory distress
2. Upset stomach, vomiting
3. Diarrhea

Are doctors poisoning us for profit? Certainly with the forced vaccines it would appear so, but we've got to be skeptical of the germ theory of disease, because many diseases like hay fever, poison ivy, bee sting reactions are not even caused by viruses or microorganisms, but by noxious chemicals of natural or artificial origin.

The "contact tracing" done by CDC and CIA etc. for allegedly transmissible illnesses is a social measure for cracking down on dating, socializing, prostitution, and espionage, nothing really to do with bodily health per se.

COVID+SARS is the new HIV+AIDS, but they couldn't call it "sexually transmitted" because that wouldn't have justified the extreme draconian public health measures they wanted to put in place.

a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Hopefully, this peer reviewed research paper will help you: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Gang Lv? Gang 55? Damn docs are skipping town and retiring in tropical paradises on this #.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Lambda Lambda Lambda ...I love that fraternity.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Come on lambda and epison have been around for months now.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No hospitals being built in arenas or parking lots. Local hospital is packed all 6 beds none for covid.

Work announced back to mask policy starting next week. Possible no vaccine no work coming.

Retirement is looking better all the time.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We have our first Olympian here for the Olympics now with Lambda. High alert now.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: justinacolmena

Hay fever is an allergy. It's caused by your own immune system reaction to pollens or other environmental factors like animal danders. Your immune system has different systems to it. It's not just one monolith. Different systems deal with different threats. The IgE part of your immune system should be fighting parasitic infections, but since we don't really deal with them much in most developed countries, that branch of our immune system never really gets trained. It feels like it needs to do something though, so it tends to react to things that aren't parasites ... like pollens, cat dander, etc.

The "illness" is the reaction of your immune system. With allergies, you're not sick at all; it's just your body over-reacting to an outside irritant it has decided is a foreign invader that needs to be attacked.

A bee sting is a venom and poison ivy is a topical chemical irritant.

Honestly, with most illnesses, a good chunk of the symptoms are your body's own response to the infection. That's why so many symptoms are in common. The rest will be what the actual bacteria, fungus, virus, protozoa, parasite, etc., are doing to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Their worried about the Lambda... They need to fear the Omega Moos! Those 80s movie fans will understand

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This World Wide Medical Tyranny is All about Killing Humans . YOUR NEXT...............

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenjanonFranklin

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust
Lambda variant is 81% of Covid-19 in the country of PERU since APRIL 2021.

sciencespeaksblog.org...

Since April 2021 the number of deaths (what matters) in Peru have plummeted.

From 1,154 on April 18th down to 80 on August 2nd.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Keep this is mind when our Evil CCP-owned officials begin warming up their fabricated LAMBDA hysteria.

It just shows how TPTB that is behind this medical/health "pogram" believe the public won't do their own research. How can anybody believe them about anything when they can lie like this?

If Delta or Lambda was more lethal than the original variants, maybe, but they are not.

Where is our media questioning the administration on the real severity of COVID?

The silence from our "legitimate" and established media is more of a concern than COVID. It's just not the silence they have become willing participants in this complete charade.

For months we were blasted with death totals daily on every newscast? Why don't say how much the deaths and hospitalizations have dropped off?

It's like persons on the subreddit r/coronavirusGA freaking about Georgia's spike in cases yesterday when a little research shows it was because of a backlog they didn't report for a few days and all got dropped on Tuesday.

Research how many Pharmaceutical board of directors set on the board of media companies and it becomes pretty obvious why there is no actual reporting on the facts.

fair.org...

Yea when did that get big? We used to at least could count on 60 Minutes

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
How do I create threads on this stupid site?

I need to post a video that proves all viruses are bull#!
Obviously, I'd rather create a thread than hide this info inside 10,000 other people's threads, get called a "spammer" and kicked off the site!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Just an interesting aside.... Patrick King in Alberta decided to fight a "covid" ticket. He requested the assay/isolated virus as proof that the government legally created rules around the alleged pandemic and legitimately invoked emergency orders. The government did not refuse to produce the evidence, they stated the evidence of an isolated sarscov2 virus did not exist. Obviously, the ticket was thrown out and Patrick King beat them.

VEry interesting, thanks! Any link to the letter, or any of his legal pleadings?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Just an interesting aside.... Patrick King in Alberta decided to fight a "covid" ticket. He requested the assay/isolated virus as proof that the government legally created rules around the alleged pandemic and legitimately invoked emergency orders. The government did not refuse to produce the evidence, they stated the evidence of an isolated sarscov2 virus did not exist. Obviously, the ticket was thrown out and Patrick King beat them.

VEry interesting, thanks! Any link to the letter, or any of his legal pleadings?

He's easy to find, says he's putting up a site with all the info. Guberment says his case has nothing to do with why theyu pulled the restrictions lol. So DuckDuckGo search here

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can we please take the microphone away from Fauci?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"Very interesting, thanks! Any link to the letter, or any of his legal pleadings?"

He's easy to find, says he's putting up a site with all the info. Guberment says his case has nothing to do with why theyu pulled the restrictions lol. So DuckDuckGo search here

Cheers - Dave

Thanks! Wasn't in a potion to do any searching when I asked but wanted to make sure I didn't forget about it. My apologies for making you do the work...

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join