It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'A Variant Worse Than Delta': Fauci Dials Fear To 11 As Emerging Resistant 'Lambda'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: musicismagic
When the 2020 Olympics are finish, then we will have the variant called " 2020 Olympic Variant ".

We should be getting the Obama varent soon with his super spreader 60th birthday party.

Obama recently learned we were mocking his clear hypocrisy and 'significantly lowered' the guest count.

Maybe only 400 now?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What a bunch of BS!

Why is this F'n Foochi clown's name, even being spread through, bad advertising?

I mean, really? Every time you mention his name. It just gives "it" a platform, for good or bad. Mostly bad. .... It is still advertisement. ... You're not "helping", OP.

OP. ....You want to do something real "American"?.. Just Ignore it/him/that. ....Then see how angry it gets.

Historically speaking? It makes for good history. You want to be apart of good history. .. Am I right?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Maybe only 400 now?

At one point he had 200 servants...lol

Pretty good for a Black person being held down by the oppressive systemic racist culture.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there has been little or no talk about the results of the investigation into the lab start of this virus. They think everyone is going to forget about it and inappropriately believe that the result of the investigation showed it was natural since they did not say it was related to the lab...because they figured that would be bad PR. I believe it was a lab escape, have right from the early days after looking at some evidence from Chinese scientists which was removed from the net.... Coverup because most countries have these kinds of labs and occasionally escapes of their creation do happen all over.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Has anyone noticed that there has been little or no talk about the results of the investigation into the lab start of this virus. They think everyone is going to forget about it and inappropriately believe that the result of the investigation showed it was natural since they did not say it was related to the lab...because they figured that would be bad PR. I believe it was a lab escape, have right from the early days after looking at some evidence from Chinese scientists which was removed from the net.... Coverup because most countries have these kinds of labs and occasionally escapes of their creation do happen all over.

Democrats are following CCP orders to not do any investigating.

But still trying to claim 'science'.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
America News media is already pumping up China's image, ahead of the Feb 2022 Winter Olympics, 7 months from now. TRAITORS.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

"The stakes are high....this has always been about power IMO."

"It really seems as though we are in the middle of a war taking place mostly out of the public eye."

It is about power, and the stakes are as high as it gets: eternal.

We are in the middle of a war; A war between good and evil that has been going on since the beginning of mankind.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
America News media is already pumping up China's image, ahead of the Feb 2022 Winter Olympics, 7 months from now. TRAITORS.

Yes, Democrat's MSM department is also following CCP orders.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Yes, Democrat's MSM department is also following CCP orders.

People outside of CCP influence don't realize how profound their influence is at the top of U.S. government and business.

The head of the NBA said earlier this year that his #1 priority is allegiance to China.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo published a list of governors who were "cozy" with China, and those who China was working on converting.

The infiltration is staggering. Worth starting a thread on, due to so many known and suspected compromised leaders.

But its the type of subject that most Americans won't care about, until actual China/CCP linkage to decisions and policies, can be proven.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Many of us are doing what we can.

But remains an impossible uphill battle for now.

edit on 5-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
First they said Delta was the worst now its Resistant Lambda? whats the next one? Tau variant?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

You might be out of date its the Epsilon which is causing concern, as it looks like it'
vaccine-resistant.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Lambda variant is 81% of Covid-19 in the country of PERU since APRIL 2021.

sciencespeaksblog.org...

Since April 2021 the number of deaths (what matters) in Peru have plummeted.

From 1,154 on April 18th down to 80 on August 2nd.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Keep this is mind when our Evil CCP-owned officials begin warming up their fabricated LAMBDA hysteria.

One of my friends in Peru died. Depression caused by COVID-19 lockdown was too much, he took his life.

That's other way this crap is killing people. He was healthy and wealthy.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Next we get the "Rama Lama Ding Dong" Variable 😃

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It’s too late, we botched our best chance. The best way would have been hard and fast vaccination. Peoples immune systems would have responded so fast, very little chance for escape mutations developing. Plus, healthcare overload was a significant concern early on and it was happening in some areas. It would still come back though. One important thing people often forget about is pathogen binding. The vaccine does not stop this, it just gives your immune cells the battle plans and ability to respond and neutralize much more effectively. We still need those receptors to work for our own processes in our bodies and the energy requirements for constant antibody generation and the inflammatory signaling would kill us.

Being immune does drive viral mutation, it doesn’t matter if you are naturally immune or vaccinated. Both have advantages when used properly. One argument for natural infection is that your immune system evolves with the virus as it changes in your system plus it continues to refine targets during the cleanup after an infection. Depending on the pathogen, natural immunity or vaccinated immunity could be better. You should also get additional targets which may or may not be effective. Once an antibody or binding site is confirmed those cells undergo clonal expansion, good if it’s neutralizing, could be bad if it isn’t.

The problem with any coronavirus is ADE and alternate entry targets, they are quite good at adapting and using alternate methods of entry because they are so prone to mutation. Most mutations would not be advantageous but there are always times when they can change the dynamic. So you want an effective vaccine and an effective immune response but it could happen with either route. It’s why we should question vaccine effectiveness with new variants.

The vaccine could still generate enough antibody responses to be effective and a natural infection has shown the ability to better adapt to variants in some studies. Guess we’ll know soon enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That was a good thing, most of our vaccines are derived from original research into SARS which have very similar spike protein. We’re lucky it wasn’t very stable transmission, that wouldn’t have been very much fun.

Before they pulled a bunch of the information, I remember seeing data that suggested a recombination event, being exposed to an animal immune response, being exposed to a human immune response, and showing signs of shift with in vitro or lab work. I don’t remember much about the last one but they identified markers in the genes somehow that suggested it was occurring in various orders.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: musicismagic
When the 2020 Olympics are finish, then we will have the variant called " 2020 Olympic Variant ".

And that will require either a Gold, Silver, or Bronze vaccine to stave off the... "Twisties".

That one will be OMEGA

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Just remember, it's those of us who aren't getting vaccinated that are the dumb ones and the vaccinated ones (most, not all) will never let you forget it. Meanwhile, a vaccine was rushed out as things were beginning to slow down due to herd immunity. Now it's getting out of whack again - after the vaccinations are administered to "70% of the country" and it's all the unvaxxed's fault.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I've shared this on other topics, it's worth sharing again.

My children were not vaccinated and attended public school. Every spring the elementary school nurse would call year after year (I had 6 children go through the school) and tell me the chicken pox was going around again and I may want to consider keeping the kids home. I never kept them home. I did however question the nurse around the third year of calling
And asking her why do you think the chicken pox goes around every year in the vaccinated and my non vaccinated children, who sit next to "contagious" children with chicken pox never catch it? She was speechless and never thought about it like that.

Edit to say the reason is because it was a new strain that only the vaccinated kids were passing around to each other. I knew this is how the big V would play out. Exactly like my kids in school. New variant the vax pass around to each other.

Sounds legit... I was vaccinated with whatever kids get vaccinated with (1979) and I had the chicken pox in the 1st grade, as did my sister.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The "Election Variant" scares me more than anything else.

I've got the Lambda Lambda Lambda variant and it wants to dance with you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join