It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To jab?...or not to jab?...that is the question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Okay, the horse is dead. We've beaten the stuffing out of it until there is nothing left to beat.

Yesterday, the edict came down from the Ministry of Truth; THOU SHALT VAX. There is no choice; thou shalt do it, or else thou shalt be gone. Period.

So, I have a couple questions for the great members here. Not looking for any editorials, there's plenty of those elsewhere here (probably what killed the horse we've been relentlessly beating by choking it to death on them). Just two simple questions. 'Yes' and 'No' are perfectly acceptable answers to both.

1. Did YOU get the vax?

2. Did YOU have any lasting or serious side effects from getting the vax?

All of us, myself included, have a story about someone we know, or someone's brother who had a friend who knew a guy, ad nauseum. These questions aren't about them. These two simple questions are about YOU, and only YOU.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 8/3/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

#1 Yes and #2 No, however I was hoping for that magnetism thing, it would have been an awesome party trick.

And who's the 'ministry of truth' that's telling you to get it?

edit on 3-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Got Pfizer & Moderna. Latter gave me an ache in my bicep for a couple of days. Only thing that differed from my annual flu shot.
quick edit to note that the jab was in the shoulder...the ache was not at the injection site

edit on 3-8-2021 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarity, eh?

link   
1. yes

2. no side effects here either and I'm 60

Feel like I always felt and still get up and go to work every day.

link   

1. No
2. Doesn't apply because 1

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you.

Department of Aviation. (like no joke) Straight-up; vax or get lost. End of discussion.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Thank you.

No worries.

Department of Aviation. (like no joke) Straight-up; vax or get lost. End of discussion.

Yeah, I get that.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
1, I didn't get it.
2, Amazingly, no side effects and no fear that in the future I grow a third bollock.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
1. No, did not get vaxed.
2. And I have not locked down or masked or any of that. And I am 66 - no comorbidities other than smoking and weight.

3. No, I do not "have a story about someone we know, or someone's brother who had a friend who knew a guy, ad nauseum."

Sorry, everyone I know is still alive. No one has been sick or hospitalized.

We all think that everyone else on the planet must live like pigs for this many people to get sick.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yes vaxxed. No serious side effects. The afternoon after the 2nd Vax slight fever, nausea. Half hour nap and felt better. Was recently at a party with 80 other vaxxed people. The discussion came up of course. No serious side effects there either, for what it's worth.

Thought I would add, I've had it 5 months now. Still can't control the TV with my thoughts. Disappointing.
edit on 3-8-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Thanks.

I think.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Okay, the horse is dead. We've beaten the stuffing out of it until there is nothing left to beat.

Yesterday, the edict came down from the Ministry of Truth; THOU SHALT VAX. There is no choice; thou shalt do it, or else thou shalt be gone. Period.

So, I have a couple questions for the great members here. Not looking for any editorials, there's plenty of those elsewhere here (probably what killed the horse we've been relentlessly beating by choking it to death on them). Just two simple questions. 'Yes' and 'No' are perfectly acceptable answers to both.

1. Did YOU get the vax?

2. Did YOU have any lasting or serious side effects from getting the vax?

All of us, myself included, have a story about someone we know, or someone's brother who had a friend who knew a guy, ad nauseum. These questions aren't about them. These two simple questions are about YOU, and only YOU.

Thanks in advance.

1. No.

2. N/A

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thanks!

Good to know.

link   
Got the vaccine, tired for two days. Will get booster if needed when available.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join