It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's makes masks mandatory for all customers, staff

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
We can't have you exposing everyone to secondhand smoke. You'll kill em.

That's like the #53rd most deadly thing about knowing me in real life.

Yeah, aren't 6 of the top 10 most deadly things mostly sweaty guys named Tony?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.foxbusiness.com...

McDonald's Corp. on Monday confirmed that all its customers and staff will need to start wearing masks again inside its U.S. restaurants in areas with high or substantial transmission, regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

Honestly, how does this make sense ? Let's say one day my wife and I decide to go have lunch at Mcd's. We get to the front door, pull our masks up and walk to the counter and order. Like I've said before, I live in a fairly small town so from time you order to getting your food is about 3 minutes. So, we take our tray, go sit down and take our masks off to eat. It's a casual, just killing time kind of lunch so we're sitting there for maybe 20 - 30 minutes. We finish, pull our masks up, dump our trash and head out the door which takes maybe 30 seconds.

Minutes with a mask - 3:30 - but let's be generous and say 5

Minutes without a mask - 20 - 30

How does that make sense ? You can sit there as long as you like without a mask, but need to wear one to walk in and order. If they're that worried, why not just say no indoor dining ?
Cold and Flu season are coming soon and I will bet my last dollar we are looking at more lockdowns, shutdowns and any other restrictions they can think of.

It doesn't make sense, period.

None of this does.

I'm so done with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah,Tony,why is it always Tony? And do they wear
their masks?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes, along with 'Aussie Witches' and 'touching TAT's Hummel collection'.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So...are those masks gonna help when ordering from the kiosks?

And idk about top 10, but I did hear he eats the hard boiled eggs from the jars of pickled beets...and no mask is gonna help you there. Cause I did that once and it may explain a few lasting permanent effects.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was going to do a quick image search for the old humble figurine gag, but Google naturally corrected it to Hummel. This was a top image that popped up. The significance being is that satchel is on a project list to be made by a 42” x 42” bandana with the wood latches that stay closed by magnets. I planned to whittle them soon as I find a oversized bandana at a reasonable price. Although I may just settle for a piece of flannel from the back an old shirt or something for proof of concept.

edit on 3-8-2021 by Ahabstar because: Forgot to add pic

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oh my GAWD, I can't....I can't....hell, I can't come up with jack # for this one, I really don't care. It's McDonald's, who eats inside one anymore? I thought we were all about the drive-thru & DoorDash laziness now. / shrug

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes, along with 'Aussie Witches' and 'touching TAT's Hummel collection'.

SHHHHH!!

Just the mere insinuation makes it stir from it's slumber, don't poke the bear, don't poke the bear.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Just the mere insinuation makes it stir from it's slumber, don't poke the bear, don't poke the bear.

She called me the other day, she's going to be in Italy the exact same time as me next month. Also, do you believe she's gonna be one town over from me for the first part of our trip and most likely staying at the same hotel when I'm in Rome?

I'm frightened....

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Heh, heh it's a Macmuffin if you please not a Muffin.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.foxbusiness.com...

McDonald's Corp. on Monday confirmed that all its customers and staff will need to start wearing masks again inside its U.S. restaurants in areas with high or substantial transmission, regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

Honestly, how does this make sense ? Let's say one day my wife and I decide to go have lunch at Mcd's. We get to the front door, pull our masks up and walk to the counter and order. Like I've said before, I live in a fairly small town so from time you order to getting your food is about 3 minutes. So, we take our tray, go sit down and take our masks off to eat. It's a casual, just killing time kind of lunch so we're sitting there for maybe 20 - 30 minutes. We finish, pull our masks up, dump our trash and head out the door which takes maybe 30 seconds.

Minutes with a mask - 3:30 - but let's be generous and say 5

Minutes without a mask - 20 - 30

How does that make sense ? You can sit there as long as you like without a mask, but need to wear one to walk in and order. If they're that worried, why not just say no indoor dining ?
Cold and Flu season are coming soon and I will bet my last dollar we are looking at more lockdowns, shutdowns and any other restrictions they can think of.

We have the same in regards to city trains. Wear the mask when entering the train and if standing up.
But sit down and ride for 40 minutes... put the mask away.

People cant take it seriously, so every other isnt bothering. Only if a conducter is near πŸ˜…

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Is no mask to enter any restaurant in my area and never was, MC was closed for a while and only the window shopping, now they allow people in, but I have no seen mask around.

I do not eat in any fast food places and I have not need for them soo their crap do not affect me.

I only go inside when I really need to do a potty stop.

That is what their places are good for me.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

It doesn't but I can give you opinions, first they are pushing the fascist state or they are up to their neck on big pharma profit making with the covid and soon to be pushed the soo call killer boosters.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Yeah in my karate class all the kids under 18 are wearing masks because 'they can't get the vaccine' meanwhile everyone else is not . Total indoctrination.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

She called me the other day, she's going to be in Italy the exact same time as me next month. Also, do you believe she's gonna be one town over from me for the first part of our trip and most likely staying at the same hotel when I'm in Rome?

I'm frightened....

My god, the Reckoning has begun, Aug is being stalked by a she-demon at his destination and he hasn't even left for it yet...The prophecies were spot on, I'm afraid.

They know not what awaits us < sobs hysterically >

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
McDonald's is responsible for causing more damage to the human body than Covid ever could. No Mask, No Problem McD's. Another reason to not eat your unhealthy foods.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Most fast food places are going to phase out indoor dining to make better use of the property available. Redesigning drive through systems for speed is to priority.

Then sit in your car somewhere else to eat.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I actually like the idea of people wearing a mask to prepare my food. Not just because of Covid, but because people are filthy and disease-ridden. And if we can get them to wear gloves all the time, instead of handling my food after they've taken some big toxic dump in the restroom without washing their hands, I'm for that, too.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oswald

Unfortunately, I manage a restaurant in my town and at a meeting yesterday, (I'm the manager btw) I was told we have to vaccinate or mask up. The committee members are all over 60 and the clientele is majority older also. It was at the end of the meeting when I was told mandatory vaccine and asked the committee if they were prepared for the fallout from the employees. That's when they changed their tune and stated "or wear masks".

The restaurant has already struggled and are just now getting back on their feet. The tide is turning and they will again be making money instead of barely (not) struggling by. I was told I wasn't a good candidate to convince the rest of the employees and all I could do was agree. It is a new position for me and I also didn't want to dis the members. But they also were uttering MSM rubbish. 'anti-bodies don't last long', 'it'll save lives', 'everyone should be vaccinated', 'it's the worst virus yet' etc.

I am fearful to get the vaccine, beside the fact I think it's unethical to require/force vaccines of any nature and won't support that effort. I know I will immediately fall from grace if I state I choose to wear a mask instead and it hurts my heart to be in such a compromising position with these people because I know them from the community and know in their minds a vaccine is the best thing. I have another fulltime job so money isn't an issue here. It's the PRINCIPLE of the matter.

There truly is going to be a war of sorts between vaccinated and unvaccinated.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Bakery: We refuse to serve gay people.

Conservatives: Well, that is their right!

Also

Bakery: We refuse to serve anyone not wearing a mask.

Conservatives: You're violating our right!

If people want to wear a mask or require people to wear a mask in their establishment then let them. It's gonna be No shoes, no shirt, no mask, NO SERVICE.
edit on 3-8-2021 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't eat that garbage anyway.

<< 1    3 >>

join