It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's makes masks mandatory for all customers, staff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.foxbusiness.com...

McDonald's Corp. on Monday confirmed that all its customers and staff will need to start wearing masks again inside its U.S. restaurants in areas with high or substantial transmission, regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

Honestly, how does this make sense ? Let's say one day my wife and I decide to go have lunch at Mcd's. We get to the front door, pull our masks up and walk to the counter and order. Like I've said before, I live in a fairly small town so from time you order to getting your food is about 3 minutes. So, we take our tray, go sit down and take our masks off to eat. It's a casual, just killing time kind of lunch so we're sitting there for maybe 20 - 30 minutes. We finish, pull our masks up, dump our trash and head out the door which takes maybe 30 seconds.

Minutes with a mask - 3:30 - but let's be generous and say 5

Minutes without a mask - 20 - 30

How does that make sense ? You can sit there as long as you like without a mask, but need to wear one to walk in and order. If they're that worried, why not just say no indoor dining ?
Cold and Flu season are coming soon and I will bet my last dollar we are looking at more lockdowns, shutdowns and any other restrictions they can think of.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This isn't really about the adults, this is to train the younger generation to comply with whatever the government mandate. The adults know their rights but the kids need to be trained who's in charge of every aspect of their lives. They don't want the old America welcome to the new one.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I would think a good building ventilation system would be the most important aspect at this point?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

sounds pretty stupid to me, unless like you say it's no dining inside.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I seem to get to go to the stool way too often after eating there. But yes, I too put the mask on and take it while eating and using the free wifi for an hour. I go quite often for the coffee, but sometimes the cheese sausage muffin, but I always regret it later.
edit on 0800000043212021-08-03T07:21:43-05:00214308am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Mcdonalds sells fake food that is really bad for you
I can see how this could cater to people who also like fake vaccines that also kill you.
Or to people that have no brains and actually think that masks stop viruses.
But since the so called virus is also fake, then put on a mask and come on in and have a fake burger.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I agree with Mark08.
you'll never re-educate the adults without sending them to camps, but its easy to teach the kids to be slaves.
Humans have been enslaving children for thousands of years, we're really good at it.

As for the rest of you... quit giving these counter monkeys a hard time. They're actually willing to have a job in a time when its literally cheaper to sit on ass all day and beg for welfare. If you give the person behind the counter a hard time over doing their job, you're just being a twat.
Be respectful.
Tip them, for #s sake.
They show up on time and work all god damned day for like $40 a dayafter taxes. They split rent five ways with other people just so they can afford food.
And you show up and give them # for following their orders. Do you really think they give a # about mask mandates? They don't, they want to get paid because they're not as dumb as the wankers who just expect o-bai-den to pay their rent for them.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ingesting McDonalds food is a far greater health risk than COVID could ever hope to be.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Homestly, it isn't that bad and businesses do a piss poor job of enforcing it anyways, most don't care to upset the Customer.

Of course you'll get the single out exceptions spotlighted on Social Media, giving the impressions this is wide spread.

At most, someone will ask you to wear a mask and it's fine to take it off to eat, back on when you leave the table

Things are different this time and people aren't putting up with this BS anymore, just leftist and Karens.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Sad...

The masks didn't help the first time around, they won't do anything this time either.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Just re read my Op and NOWHERE in it do I say anything about the service or the employees, much less giving them a hard time about a policy they had nothing to do with.

Lighten up Francis.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Good. Another reason to not eat at that toxic slop pit. I would say that I'd boycott, but it already disgusts me.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Any food establishment that makes masks mandatory or requires proof of vax, I will no longer support. Not that I eat at McDonalds, but have had a few pubs in the local area require proof. So good luck to those establishments. I spoke to an owner yesterday who said he wouldn't require masks, for fear it will continue to drive patrons away from his business. Don't see how small business will survive with these every changing rules.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

It doesn't make sense. It never has. If someone fears for their life then they can either wear a mask and a shield and gloves and disposable clothing, or they can stay home. Those who prefer to continue living life (before we're all dead in the streets from the virus) should be able to live our lives while the "smart" ones lock themselves in a bubble. I can't believe these leaders are trying to shove us back into a lockdown/mandatory mask mandate.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

lol

They might as well bring back "smoking sections" of every indoor restaurant then if air can be that controlled.

lol

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My friend's son works in McD's. Two staff members called in with positive Covid tests. The staff was all told to switch off the Covid warning app on their phones if they had any...back to work. Keep mouth shut...Da da da da da, I'm lovin it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
They might as well bring back "smoking sections" of every indoor restaurant then if air can be that controlled.

I asked to lite up a cigar at this one place and they got all horrified. I said if this plexiglass hockey barrier can block the 'Rona it can block the sweet, sweet tobacco smoke from my Monte.

They weren't buying my science-based approach.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I asked to lite up a cigar at this one place and they got all horrified. I said if this plexiglass hockey barrier can block the 'Rona it can block the sweet, sweet tobacco smoke from my Monte.

They weren't buying my science-based approach.

We can't have you exposing everyone to secondhand smoke. You'll kill em.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
We can't have you exposing everyone to secondhand smoke. You'll kill em.

That's like the #53rd most deadly thing about knowing me in real life.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Ingesting McDonalds food is a far greater health risk than COVID could ever hope to be.

Was about to say thing same thing.

I used to frequent Mickey D's but no more. the last few times I ate there I felt like crap for half a day afterward. They don't ever cook the fries long enough now, and that was the only item that was marginally good.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join