It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanjing: New Covid virus outbreak worst since Wuhan, say Chinese State Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wow, two hundred people have gotten the virus in Nanjing already in ten days...Just wow, is nanjing a town of two thousand or something that two hundred is a terrible number?

Oh, I see, BBC news, sort of like NBC news here.

edit on 1-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, I forgot, China needs covid to be alive, infecting and with new variants soo they can keep up with America big pharma on the profit making, after all they do supplied their synovac version of china virus shots to several countries in the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
its easy to be safe when government has absolute control and isn't hindered by the law, almost seems like the initial breakout was planned for it to suddenly become a problem because a variant, seems their plan is unraveling in the end.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
Here in America, people are still running around outside wearing face diapers.

Where are you? 99% of people here in Georgia are mask free, no stores have required them for months now, and of the people I've talked to, 99% are basically saying they'll never go back to masks and lockdowns again.

No #, I'm in Michigan (GR metro) and guess what the hell happen d up here when the CDC said "Mask up again!"
Wear rates that already were haphazardly adhered to, town/business depending, nosedived further. In our quick run to a relatively busy area Meijer a while ago, we noted all of 4 people with masks.
Four masked people in sea of unmasked.

People are done, fin, fed the # up, over this #.

Gee, I was getting kind of used to masks on women....when you start thinking masks are sexy, a fetish is forming.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You are funny, maybe you will like the middle east, I for one hate it, I see it as a sign of submission, like the women forced servitude under sharia law.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Can't help it, I used to watch I dream of Jeannie when I was a young teenager. I also watched Star Trek, I think some of the Vulcan women with pointy ears are sexy too.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I think the translucent veil is pretty, I love gene she was sexy in her outfit and still showing her blood hair.

But wearing mask even when I had too back when the covid hype I still would put on lipstick, plus put a lot of eye liner, many women wear the mask because they do not want to take care of themselves and prefer to hide behind the diapers, some look ok some look terrible.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I find it amazing that China has 1.4 billion people or so, and we hear their Gov't reports where only a few hundred are sick...
How is it that they have been so fortunate with the Covid variants?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It spread before they went into lockdown, it spread through China and the world well before China went into lockdown.

There were no flights out of Wuhan during lockdown in China, there was no movement. Roads were blocked and people were locked inside their apartments.

The virus isn't very dangerous, we have statistics to show that, the MSM pushes fear because it sells. But it does make people poorly and require time off work, which would ruin China.

You are entitled to your view but I suggest you get some first hand information from China, not via theirs or our MSM. Otherwise you're in an echo chamber.

The simple facts are, there was/is a virus, it isn't extremely dangerous, it can be halted via strict lockdowns of which only dictatorships can force, scientific and political advisors are highly left leaning and are using it as a fulcrum to implement regulations, big pharma and big tech are working together to increase share prices off the back of the virus to make lots of money.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If you go to China you will see that 99% of their population are wearing masks.

And , for the most part , been wearing them since about 2000

Not nearly as many were wearing in 2000 than are wearing today.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DaveMan

I find it amazing that China has 1.4 billion people or so, and we hear their Gov't reports where only a few hundred are sick

Agree. Thats why the story seemed somewhat off. Lets just assume that all is well in China today with Covid-19. Just assume they are telling the truth. Yet the rest of the world continues to have issues. Doesn't add up doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well so whats your take on it? Why would they push a story like that whether true are a psyop? Me, it was man made and escaped as a result of human error. The bat and fish market total BS. But its here and has to be delt with for those who get the Covid.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You mean that set produced by Weinstein's studios

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well so whats your take on it? Why would they push a story like that whether true are a psyop? Me, it was man made and escaped as a result of human error. The bat and fish market total BS. But its here and has to be delt with for those who get the Covid.

With MSM there isn't much whole truth to anything. I used to think that Fox was overzealous with their take on things, but NBC and some of the other news agencies make Fox look like a toddler with the way they twist things to make them look much worse than they really are.. Two hundred in Nanjing doesn't seem bad yet, as long as they can do some social distancing. Most of the people already have to wear masks because of the smog around there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join