It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated People Can Spread Delta!! Cdc Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I read, the article, even linked to his data, interesting, no wonder nobody has a patent for the china virus shot yet, because they can not.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How do you know this for fact?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Read this ......

www.cnbc.com...

About three-fourths of people infected in a Massachusetts Covid-19 outbreak were fully vaccinated against the coronavirus with four of them ending up in the hospital, according to new data published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The new data, published in the U.S. agency’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that fully vaccinated people who get infected carry as much of the virus in their nose as unvaccinated people, and could spread it to other individuals.

Delta is the new 'wave' to create the curve.

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002021-07-30T17:27:10-05:000510 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: AaarghZombies

LOL...your narrative needs updating. Please refer to your new notes on talking points.

its not 4am yet
can't wait to see whats freah tho in the pipeline - need more laughs

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
bio-weapon variant !!!🚨

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
bio-weapon variant !!!🚨

Midterm Variant!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Flu season variant, the covids are coming the covids are coming, is going to infect us all with flu like symptoms and cold symptoms.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

Still no indication of how likely a fully vaccinated person is to be infected. 500 people sounds like a lot, but out of how many?

500 out of 1,000 is bad, but 500 out 100,000? That's different. 500 out of 1,000,000 is different again.

This is cape cod around July 4th could be 100000 or more that attended. I checked the state is at 72 percent for vaccines so odds are good they were vaccinated. Seems like it was a cluster out of Provincetown and tended to be males about 40. According to the study, there were 133 that had been given the johnson and johnson vaccine.

During July 2021, 469 cases of COVID-19 associated with multiple summer events and large public gatherings in a town in Barnstable County, Massachusetts, were identified among Massachusetts residents; vaccination coverage among eligible Massachusetts residents was 69%. Approximately three quarters (346; 74%) of cases occurred in fully vaccinated persons (those who had completed a 2-dose course of mRNA vaccine [Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna] or had received a single dose of Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] vaccine ≥14 days before exposure). Genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in 119 (89%) and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%). Overall, 274 (79%) vaccinated patients with breakthrough infection were symptomatic. Among five COVID-19 patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated; no deaths were reported. Real-time reverse transcription–polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) cycle threshold (Ct) values in specimens from 127 vaccinated persons with breakthrough cases were similar to those from 84 persons who were unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated, or whose vaccination status was unknown (median = 22.77 and 21.54, respectively). The Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 is highly transmissible (1); vaccination is the most important strategy to prevent severe illness and death.

Heres the study

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So then yeah ... there is no reason for a vaccine push at all, but they still are anyhow.

So someone somewhere isn't telling a very important truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do we know if it's vaccinated passing it to vaccinated? They originally said Covid can exist on surfaces, vaccinated people could get it from anywhere.

Vaccinated friends of mine are testing positive for Covid either asymptomatic or common cold symptoms. A friend of mine went camping, a big group, all vaccinated sharing food/drinks etc...One person went and got a Covid test because they felt cold symptoms and were about to fly and visit a high risk relative. They tested positive and are vaccinated...but the rest of the vaccinated campers all tested negative.

So how can you draw scientific conclusions about any of this?

There's way too much misinformation being spread around and people aren't getting vaccinated or practicing any of the CDC guidelines, social distancing, mask wearing, washing hands etc...

I predict after a couple years of this people will understand the virus really clearly and 2020-2021 will be looked back at this time of massive speculation and conspiracies. Even on this website, the threads will evolve. I doubt we will be having the same conversation a year from now.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
2 weeks to flatten the delta curve.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
2 weeks to flatten the delta curve.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That CDC "Study" seems awfully perfectly convenient 🙂

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

what is happening in America right now is a pandemic — a pandemic of the unvaccinated

edit on pmFridayFriday20600000007pm7 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: wdkirk

what is happening in America right now is a pandemic — a pandemic of the unvaccinated

Riiiggghhhtttt.
What’s going on in the Massachusetts area? Something about the vaccinated being infected at 74% of the cases? Can’t belief they would spread the virus like that. Not very brotherly of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There is No Such Thing as a " Delta Variant " Covid-19 Virus . It is Nothing More than a Computer SIMULATION of a WHAT IF Scenario . The LIES Continue and the Gullible Eat it Up ............

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It's one of the most transmissible viruses we know about. Measles, chickenpox, this -- they're all up there."

When I was young, my brother got chickenpox first, my mom made sure he gave it to me and my sister, my aunt brought us over so my cousins could get it.

It sucked a lot. It was not fun to have at all.

But now, I don't need to worry about getting sick in an extremely debilitating way should as an adult I come into contact with it.

This would have been around 1995-1996...

So, what the hell's happened in the 25 years or so since then that people have become such huge pussies they're scared of something far less unpleasant than chickenpox?
mmmm

Boom 💥

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And when I say vaccine push, I mean Federal Vaccine Mandate.

“Are you for mandating a vaccine on a federal level?” Baier asked her.

“Ummm. That’s something that I think the administration is looking into. It’s something that I think we are looking to see approval of from the vaccine,” Walensky replied. “Overall, I think in general, I am all for more vaccination. But, I have nothing further to say on that except that we are looking into those policies.”

Looking into those policies? Oh, hell no, sister.

So, to be clear, they put out data that seems to make vaccines irrelevant, and now they're looking at attempting to mandate vaccines at a federal level for everyone? I hope she's just a real idiot.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I sound like a broken record, but what the hell.
Covid is just the brand name for the 2020 coronavirus.
Delta is just the brand name for the 2021 coronavirus.
If you believe any of this really matters more than the unnamed coronavirus from 2018 and before -
Then you should probably take a 'vaccine' and die.

edit on 30-7-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

And please, make it quick. I'm sick and tired of this sh!t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join