It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated People Can Spread Delta!! Cdc Confirmed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
CDC STUDY

Probably not the best name for the link, but wanted to start a place to discuss this.

It appears that the vaccinated do in fact spread covid... So what does this all mean? Who will want to go back for a 3rd shot knowing it won't work.

What happens when new variants start popping up again. Does that mean more and more vax shots forced on us that don't work?

edit on 7/30/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

Still no indication of how likely a fully vaccinated person is to be infected. 500 people sounds like a lot, but out of how many?

500 out of 1,000 is bad, but 500 out 100,000? That's different. 500 out of 1,000,000 is different again.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's one of the most transmissible viruses we know about. Measles, chickenpox, this -- they're all up there."

When I was young, my brother got chickenpox first, my mom made sure he gave it to me and my sister, my aunt brought us over so my cousins could get it.

It sucked a lot. It was not fun to have at all.

But now, I don't need to worry about getting sick in an extremely debilitating way should as an adult I come into contact with it.

This would have been around 1995-1996...

So, what the hell's happened in the 25 years or so since then that people have become such huge pussies they're scared of something far less unpleasant than chickenpox?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It means that the vaccinated need to adhere to the same rules as not vaccinated, dodging the logic behind a vaccine passport and two class society.

Why have confirmation about something useless?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Also, none of the 500 died.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Big pharma is on an agenda, plus their crappy treatments has weaken the immune response of most Americans.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It also undermines the vaccine push. Why do it if it's no good or the next variant forces you to go through it all again. Geez, COVID, kill me now.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What kills me is that all the people who locked down and never got covid are now spreading it and have it all over the place.

It is rather funny to me. I have had it, no symptoms and have antibodies.

I'll never listen to a Democrat administration. Pure fear oriented and crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Is all an agenda, making people with the jab get mask because they need to protect those that have not jab, this will create a class war.

Then again this means most people that got the first two jabs have not protections are all.

Because like my signature said, is not about the darn virus

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So, what the hell's happened in the 25 years or so since then that people have become such huge pussies they're scared of something far less unpleasant than chickenpox?

The waters turning the friggin frogs gay!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Still no indication of how likely a fully vaccinated person is to be infected. 500 people sounds like a lot, but out of how many?

500 out of 1,000 is bad, but 500 out 100,000? That's different. 500 out of 1,000,000 is different again.

How about 74% out of 469?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

Not sure what this topic has to do with endocrine disrupting pesticides that impair frog reproduction. But aight....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Of that group, they did not explain how that group was selected.

What if they were looking for breakthrough infections and weighted the group the group to those people not because they were studying likelihood of becoming infected despite vaccination but because they wanted to know how delta behaves in vaccinated individuals?
These are the same folks who also used a study on Indian vaccines that failed peer review.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7
CDC STUDY

Probably not the best name for the link, but wanted to start a place to discuss this.

It appears that the vaccinated do in fact spread covid... So what does this all mean? Who will want to go back for a 3rd shot knowing it won't work.

What happens when new variants start popping up again. Does that mean more and more vax shots forced on us that don't work?

President Biden said yesterday vaccinated people contract and spread Covid. He stressed that they do not get sick from Covid-19, because almost all of hospitalizations/deaths are amongst the NON-vaccinated.

That's just fine. We know this. One more minor threat to life in a world filled with them.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What if they were looking for breakthrough infections and weighted the group the group to those people not because they were studying likelihood of becoming infected despite vaccination but because they wanted to know how delta behaves in vaccinated individuals?
These are the same folks who also used a study on Indian vaccines that failed peer review.

Let me know when fruit doesn't test positive for covid.....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Soo those with the jab are spreaders, but hey they do not get sick, this soo fill with crap is hilarious. The CDC, big pharma and the democrats can not keep up with their own lies and deception.

Oh, is ok, you got the jab, but still get sick, is just incredible how far this agenda is been pushed, very soon when most of the darn population have the jab, you still have to wear a face diaper because you can infect each other, but do not worry you still will not die.

mask for life.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Time to shut down small businesses again. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think this is just a bit more fearmongering and propaganda at this stage. Breakthrough infection happens and not just with cv19.

a reply to: dug88

Maybe we're at the turning point of our own mouse utopia.

edit on 30 7 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's really early here.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

"What difference at this point does it make?"

I think the only thing that matters, at this point, is knowing that the jabs don't work as advertised (though they may be working as designed if that design is other than what is being advertised).

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can not wait for that one, I am pretty good, in my area, we really never close anything, but the Democrat states better watch out this could be the drop that fills the glass, it will not go good on those states.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join