It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Are Still Deciding!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And here is an interesting (meaning truthful, careful analysis of the current climate that is thus subject to suppression and ridicule) take on the media and the purported pandemic by some Professor or other...

Dr Miller on Media and the Pandemic from the off Gaurdian

Blurb: "The Interviewee: Mark Crispin Miller is Professor of Media, Culture and Communication at New York University. His research interests include modern propaganda, history and tactics of advertising, American film, and media ownership."

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have recently come to the conclusion that the vaccine was a botched and rushed engineering project. The whole thing looks like they had something that might work well, then, under pressure they just released it.

I'm a software engineer and we go through several stages before we release anything. First is the 'alpha' stage, when we have pretty much an 'empty shell' of the application we are building. This is to show how things 'might' work, when they are implemented. Alpha software typically does not have much of it 'features' working, or even extant.

My point is, this project was jerked out of "alpha" test, and foisted upon the world in general. It has not been properly test, nor finished. There are almost certainly serious "bugs" within their 'code', and of course, we are starting to see some of the more visible errors in their product.

Did y'all know that last year (2020) there were about 150 reports of vaccine adverse reactions, this year it has surpassed 250,000? (and it's only early Aug.).

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

What do you call an "adverse reaction"? Would that include my sore arm and feeling a bit rough?

And just how many were vaccinated this year compared to last year?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'll try it with this comparison...

Do you think every person who volunteered to go into the armed services, especially during wartime, thought they were going to live, did any of them ever feel like they had signed their own death warrant? Was there ever a moment where they thought they made a poor choice?

Probably yes, but what did they try to do? Overcome the fear of the unknown, many of them never held a gun in their lives, but somehow they picked em up and travelled across the ocean and fought humans that looked a fair amount like us.

That sounds like something to be more afraid of when compared to this vaccine. Not to mention the myriad of vaccinations they were forced to get back then if you were in fact deployed, and these are over 70 year old vaccines.

So I ask what has happened to our culture where we can be convinced to war with humans that look like us in lands we don't live in, but we cannot be convinced to fight a faceless microbe that has no concern for any humans well-being? Unless of course you don't see the Nazis as that big a problem then maybe I understand why you have so much difficulty understanding that some people want to fight this enemy and the way you do that is with modern science from the armies of doctors we have in this country.

I wonder what side you would have come down on back then, would you have been behind the European invasion or would you have said we should stay here and worry about our own home and let the virus of Nazism spread without impediment?

I know this is apples and oranges, but at the end of the day apples and oranges are both fruits and we are at war right now with an invisible enemy, if you wanna fight go ahead but if you wanna be a pacifist for whatever reason go ahead but don't get in our way if we do want to fight, that's what this is it's a fight that will take hard work from many people in order to win.

When this pandemic finally ends you won't have yourself to thank, none of your tactics will help win the day, so you can thank the rest of the people you don't agree with when the numbers go down cuz you ain't helping, and if you think you are enlighten me.

edit on 3-8-2021 by Poofmander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here's a nice compilation from an oldy but goody "conspiracy" player re Agenda 21, DAVOS, the WEF and using covid19 to change the world as "they" want it...

Steemit

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Jimy718

What do you call an "adverse reaction"? Would that include my sore arm and feeling a bit rough?

And just how many were vaccinated this year compared to last year?

I'm not the one who defines what an "adverse reaction" is; that falls on the CDC / Government.

Perhaps you should go and learn about the VAERS system, then report to US what an 'adverse reaction' actually is.

By the way; when I stated that there was a 3000% increase in adverse reaction reports. That was way back in May, today that value is more like 166,666%. You see, now, in Aug. there are over 250,000 adverse reaction reports, last year there were only 150.

Those 'adverse reactions' range from your poor little sore arm, to people dying from a range of issues, many with no preexisting conditions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join