It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Are Still Deciding!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The only reason someone who hasn't taken the jab yet is considering it is for work or travel purposes. Has nothing to do with safety or health.

But thus far, that isn’t true…I have been flying and staying in hotels throughout this “pandemic “ and continue to do so. I miss the empty flights and hotels I had last year. Didn’t use a single point for upgrades until May of this year.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I'm starting to agree with others that it's more about the "VaxPort" than anything.

Anything like that would kill the Democratic party, so it isn't going to happen unless they want 50 million Liberals to vote Republican over the next decade who do not want to get the vaccine too, and are hugely against any kind of draconian papers as proof, or to limit their lifestyle in anyway not being vacced.

edit on 28-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you accept a vaccine passport is neccessary to partake in society- you are accepting a form of forced medication by the government.

They are clever-see how they are implementing it-they target those parts of society that people may not be able to avoid like travel/hospital use/university entry/places of work(everywhere).

That makes it very hard for people to "opt out" of the vaccines if they wish to.

Make no mistake-If they force this upon society,they will not stop at covid vaccines.
That will just be the start.
The masses will be turned into pin cushion guinea pigs,willingly offering themselves to be injected with the latest required dose of "insert one of a million viruses/diseases/conditions here."

Oh and if you don't accept the shots,you will be treated like lepers/the latest bogeyman-this is already in play by sectors of the MSM.
Watch it develop.
The governments top behavioural psychologists are hard at work on it right now.
There will be,by design a vast new criminalised underclass of people who just do not accept that forced medication has any part in a free society.
Those people will be painted as the new Isis,against humantiy.

When in reality,they have a valid point.

Can I get a "We are truly #ed" please..

edit on 28/7/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't think it's about the vaccines themselves, but the vaccine passports they are going to try to push.

It's not even about the passports really, it's about smart ID technology being widely accepted in society. The kind of ID technology that can easily monitor and restrict your access to services at the push of a few buttons.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes and what is the tech that was developed for that very purpose?

5G

I said at the time of the whole 5G cause covid/vaccine nanobot BS that the 5G companies probably released that nonsense as a smokescreen-They get fools to spread it and turn it into a wacky theory,so when people work out 5g is essentially the engine to support the coming prison/slave society,they too are crazy lunatics if they mention it-because everyone has been pre conditioned.Its clever really.

Vaccine passports are in actual fact the rolling out of the cccp's social credit system but for the entire "free" world.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

With respect, it goes a bit deeper than that.

Peruse some literature on the extent of the AI augmented human.2 hybrid entity some un-elected rich people have decided we are all going to become... or die (the last bit about genocide is my informed opinion).

I miss my skepticism re conspiracy theories and the new world order.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm starting to agree with others that it's more about the "VaxPort" than anything.

Anything like that would kill the Democratic party, so it isn't going to happen unless they want 50 million Liberals to vote Republican over the next decade who do not want to get the vaccine too, and are hugely against any kind of draconian papers as proof, or to limit their lifestyle in anyway not being vacced.

With the political divide in the States, and the fact that many Liberals support the VaxPort, I fear I may be right.

I hope you're right though. That would be good to see you guys (Right/Left) unite against something.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't think it's about the vaccines themselves, but the vaccine passports they are going to try to push.

I believe that as well!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Peruse some literature on the extent of the AI augmented human.2 hybrid entity some un-elected rich people have decided we are all going to become... or die (the last bit about genocide is my informed opinion).

The great reset,which is in part what we are seeing now in the form of covid restrictions/birth of the digital passport etc is indeed the final required chapter before the transhumanist/singularity/AI takeover.

All wished for by the same anti human psychopaths who have been planning this for decades.

All sounds crazy,and you get labelled as such if you talk of it-but its all laid out in their own books.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This will not happen....

There is 150 million people not vaccinated above the age of 18, many are liberals, so what do you think would happen in the next elections if these liberals were forced to get a ID or vacced?

At this point I just don't know! So many everywhere even people I know are so odd about it they keep saying how wrong non vaccinated are! I just am not sure what to think !

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well then you will not have any problems with the 3 jab coming very soon for the winter, then the 4 jab soon after before the summer.

I am sure you will do fine. Lucky you.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

All sounds crazy,and you get labelled as such if you talk of it-but its all laid out in their own books.

Long ago I read the UN website for the NWO Agenda 21 and then the 2013

The last like used to be 2030 Done

This is it now.

PDF
sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Yes and what is the tech that was developed for that very purpose?

5G

I said at the time of the whole 5G cause covid/vaccine nanobot BS that the 5G companies probably released that nonsense as a smokescreen-They get fools to spread it and turn it into a wacky theory,so when people work out 5g is essentially the engine to support the coming prison/slave society,they too are crazy lunatics if they mention it-because everyone has been pre conditioned.Its clever really.

Vaccine passports are in actual fact the rolling out of the cccp's social credit system but for the entire "free" world.

Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I am thinking the end game has no need of parties they will not care need nor even want parties.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I hope you're right though. That would be good to see you guys (Right/Left) unite against something.

When it hits at home or becomes personal things change.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure you will do fine. Lucky you.

Yep me and 99.99999% of billions of people are all lucky..

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I am thinking the end game has no need of parties they will not care need nor even want parties.

Maybe if the end game is cull the herd... Who knows...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

With respect, it goes a bit deeper than that.

I miss my skepticism re conspiracy theories and the new world order.

Link some of that juicy literature here for our collective elucidation.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

By golly, that sounds almost condescending!

It's difficult to distill the avalanche of information at one's fingertips regarding this subject (as long as one avoids the major search engines, of course) and frankly, I am too distracted by our imminent demise to ignore my day job and take the bait...

but perhaps start with entering:

"credible information and documents regarding the trans-humanist agenda and the great reset"

into Duck-Duck Go and taking a few days to sift it for the less whacko, unsupported hyperbole, then check the sources offered in the various articles, and then report back to either concur or ridicule me and my ilk.

Frankly, I'm hoping for the latter option as I would really love to laugh this off and return to getting sleep on occasion.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Nah, no decision.

No C-Jab for me.

For many reasons, including your OP.

I think the same. I am under the radar at work and I just change the subject or ignore the question when asked. I wonder how long we can hold out before they march on us or we cave because we want to eat. I really wonder if it will get that bad..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join