It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Are Still Deciding!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I have watched and shared this many times. It's always worth sending around and reigniting interest in it so thank you.

The scary thing now, is that the same news organization would completely shy away from and even go the opposite way in how they report on the COVID vaccine. My how the roll of journalism has changed...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: TzarChasm

By golly, that sounds almost condescending!

It's difficult to distill the avalanche of information at one's fingertips regarding this subject (as long as one avoids the major search engines, of course) and frankly, I am too distracted by our imminent demise to ignore my day job and take the bait...

but perhaps start with entering:

"credible information and documents regarding the trans-humanist agenda and the great reset"

into Duck-Duck Go and taking a few days to sift it for the less whacko, unsupported hyperbole, then check the sources offered in the various articles, and then report back to either concur or ridicule me and my ilk.

Frankly, I'm hoping for the latter option as I would really love to laugh this off and return to getting sleep on occasion.

There's a user somewhere on this site whose profile signature offers several links, functioning as a convenient and efficient introduction to those topics. Just saying, it's obviously not a herculean task.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

For as bad as the vaccine could end up being, I think the precedent of "papers, please" will be an even worse one.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Mandroid7

For as bad as the vaccine could end up being, I think the precedent of "papers, please" will be an even worse one.

It would change our world and everything we do, it would put us in East Berlin instead of West.
No reason to trust any of our leaders or previous or even next leaders imo.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
That 60 Minutes video was an impressive piece of journalism. No name calling. No politics. Just hard hitting facts.

I thought the C19 agenda was overblown. The swine flu scare of the mid 70's had people rolling up their sleeves for a miniscule number of cases worldwide.

And seeing the air gun, brought back memories. lol. Those things have given me the willies ever since I learned about infection control. Don't miss those things at all.

Great OP! Thanks for sharing it!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: davegazi2
That 60 Minutes video was an impressive piece of journalism. No name calling. No politics. Just hard hitting facts.

I thought the C19 agenda was overblown. The swine flu scare of the mid 70's had people rolling up their sleeves for a miniscule number of cases worldwide.

And seeing the air gun, brought back memories. lol. Those things have given me the willies ever since I learned about infection control. Don't miss those things at all.

Great OP! Thanks for sharing it!

Thank you!

The empty cities during this Covid thing was my biggest amazement, all of the people complied so quickly across the world, no people no cars in NY London and Tokyo no planes all so strange!

I am pretty sure this is a first and the compliance of people today has been amazing.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Heck, if someone watches this I doubt they'll accept the injection... unless suicidal I suppose:

www.bitchute.com...

and in case the bots see this vid and strike it it's " Stew Peters Show w Karen Kingston "
I would suggest watching carefully with no preconceptions.
edit on 7/29/2021 by Baddogma because: add in hopes someone benefits

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Heck, if someone watches this I doubt they'll accept the injection... unless suicidal I suppose:

www.bitchute.com...

and in case the bots see this vid and strike it it's " Stew Peters Show w Karen Kingston "
I would suggest watching carefully with no preconceptions.

I am getting no sound on it! Well seems sound just stopped on my computer!

You might be interested in this
PFIZERLEAK: EXPOSING THE PFIZER MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT.
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If you have a plug for your speakers, check it. Same thing happened to me just now and it was the plug.

Weird.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If you have a plug for your speakers, check it. Same thing happened to me just now and it was the plug.

Weird.

Ran a diagnostic and the drivers had been uninstalled! My screen had went black too for a second.
Working now!
I see your video is also on Rumble
Rumble — EXCLUSIVE! Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation that should be shared with the ENTIRE WORLD!

The inoculation being referred to as 'COVID Vaccines' is a poisonous death sentence, and nobody should subject themselves to the shots.
rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hmmm ... just another weird "coincidence" ... but it happening to both if us at the same minute is darned odd. At the same time my electricity surged, too, making my office light blaze... but again, that's unrelated to the speaker plug... that was behind my stack and the cord was not accessible to pull or trip over.

I'm so paranoid now that I'm wondering if AI is demoralizing anyone questioning the agenda... but how AI or "cabal" spooks could unplug my speakers is a puzzler! Your drivers getting uninstalled, though, would be more likely if ... if... nahhh.

It's quite odd how I keep fluctuating from "the sky is falling" to "what's for lunch?" when faced with more and more convincing evidence that an actual clampdown and cull is being implemented with most of the "experts" we rely on for their specializations being blissfully unaware of the amount of psychopathy involved, or complicit.

Cognitive dissonance, indeed.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's quite odd how I keep fluctuating from "the sky is falling" to "what's for lunch?"

Guess we are a club I am thinking many of us joining that one! Stressful too! Everyone is so tired of this!
I have to say though ole Krouse did mention this is "the new normal" so we were warned.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's "Klaus Schwab" of the WEF in case anyone wanted to Duck Duck him or get his very interesting book "Covid-19: The Great Reset."

We have to be a bit more careful as everyone seems to regard anyone suspicious of the saving injection program as a loopy book thumping xtian, an extreme fascist partisan or a racist... or all three + schizophrenia.

The programming has been thorough and long term.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's "Klaus Schwab" of the WEF in case anyone wanted to Duck Duck him or get his very interesting book "Covid-19: The Great Reset."

We have to be a bit more careful as everyone seems to regard anyone suspicious of the saving injection program as a loopy book thumping xtian, an extreme fascist partisan or a racist... or all three + schizophrenia.

The programming has been thorough and long term.

Most people don't realize they have been open about the end goals!

Have you seen this HAHA!

MiOWNopinions - RE-FOLLOW Flag of CanadaFlag of United States
@MiNopinions
·
6h
This crisis actor
in a pile of "dead covid victims"
came back from the dead to have a cigarette!!!

Covid is a hoax!!!!!
twitter.com... 1740949506%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage4861290%2Fpg1

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'll have to look at that, but the "smoking crisis actor" seems to be in a music video, not a faux covid news shot.

Again, "They" are liberally sprinkling complete dis-info to discredit those who are suspicious (or absolutely convinced) of a nefarious agenda at play.

So... be very very careful.
edit on 7/29/2021 by Baddogma because: new to news ... to be careful

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'll have to look at that, but the "smoking crisis actor" seems to be in a music video, not a faux covid news shot.

Again, "They" are liberally sprinkling complete dis-info to discredit those who are suspicious (or absolutely convinced) of a nefarious agenda at play.

So... be very very careful.

Thanks I didn't know! Lol

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The video they are showing does not have that scene in it, not the same building either you have to wonder a 2 min music video could easily be made to cover that this was used and fake.
Do you know of one where this scene is used? (being careful :-)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Ok I was just hoping for them to slip up!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So basically you have nanoparticles of graphene oxide in your body wrapped up in a shell to protect the RNA which could be activated with the five G network ?, which is made in China and is in all vaccines. The main shareholders of this company are the super-rich, including certain politicians. If this was publicly known there would be a revolution. Surely the likes of Bill must really think we are idiots. No wonder they are not pushing alternative therapies the more you look the more you find.
Please correct me if I am wrong, I really hope I am.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Funny how these so-called ' Experts™ ' are paraded before us, as if their opinion is pure ' Truth™ ',
Yet when they get under oath : they suddenly have horrible memories, and don't seem to know anything much.

All hail the Know-It-All-Know-Nothings™ !!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join