It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the winner of the U.S. presidential election in 2024 is a Democrat and in 2028, 2032, 2036 etc.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The next presidential election in 2024 will prove if a Republican will ever again win the presidential race. How or why?

Current state voting laws and redrawing districts under Democratic control will ensure this and its alleged illegal counting and processing of all votes. I truly believe the Democrats will remain in control until USA is destroyed by its enemies at which time the "victor" will be the new government.

We see how Biden remained hidden during the 2020 elections in his basement and yet the majority voted for him. His few messages were given to a few spectators and yet he won without massive fraud being detected. This should have everyone's alarm bells going off in their head but hate for President Trump was more important. I am not alluding to any type of fraud because IF there was, the proof has long been destroyed and this is power! They have found a new way to pull the rug over its citizens eyes and the Republicans can not find out how it was done. The Republicans have been shot down.

Trump had control of both House and Senate and still was controlled by the fake news media and the Democrats, again proof the Republicans are being controlled. The U.S. media controls the American people in how they think and vote and they will be responsible for the upcoming downfall of the U.S. They have already divided the U.S American people by race!!! What better way to start hate then to have different races hating each other and pointing the finger at one another...there goes trust amongst one another race, based on hate of USA past. The Democrats have caused this division which has proven to be effective. If you have hate in your heart, which most people do....and that hate is activated by politics or faith then it will spread like an uncontrollable stage 4 cancer.

Biden will not be running for a second term obvious and IMO he will not survive this term to the end based only on his medically illnesses. I expect he will die while in office and it does not matter who takes his place, VP, because IMO it will remain in the hands of the Democrats.

The next president of the United States in 2024 will be a democrat, and the one after that, and after that and so on.

USA has fallen and it will take war to regain its balance.

edit on 28-7-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I agree, we as a nation has lost our patriotism, been killed by fascist entities in the government, no longer give a darn what is our position in the world as a country, America will be sold completely as it has been for the last few decades so globalist can cash on it.

I give 10 more years and America will be no more. No body will fight to keep it alive. We may even see our first states breaking from the union and becoming their own sovereign countries.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I remember this old Beatles song from the 1960's,
REVOLUTION,say you want a revolution...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

In todays modern days nobody will want to die for anything anymore, specially a war, China knows this and china will dominate the world, beside covid china virus shots, now they will take it even if they die after.

The irony. I just laugh at it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

but hate for President Trump was more important.

I can't help but to wonder if Trump might still be President, if he had only thrown away his cell phone the moment he first stepped into the White House as POTUS.

The Democrats have caused this division which has proven to be effective.

It's a proven tactic. Keeps at least some of the hate off of themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I am not alluding to any type of fraud because IF there was, the proof has long been destroyed and this is power! They have found a new way to pull the rug over its citizens eyes and the Republicans can not find out how it was done. The Republicans have been shot down.

First, I think we'll see this proven or not in the midterms. They know how to play the game, have a proven system for the big show. They'll surely use these tools again, and there is a lot of concern that the House and Senate will flip back to Republicans in 2022.

Second, and finally, let's see if the country as we know it makes it to the 2024 elections. It's a long time off in the same way that it really isn't.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And the winner of the U.S. presidential election in 2024 is a Democrat.

I fear you are correct. The GOP destroyed themselves when they created this legacy that will follow them forever.

Not all Republicans supported this madness but they will be stigmatized as well. You reap what you sow....

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
WOW! Talk about projection.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Best decision I ever made. You sound jealous?

Why would I be jealous? I love living here and I'm not a sunshine patriot.

Anyone who hates the United States and doesn't want to be a citizen should GTFO and stay out.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

If the Democrats can cheat the system then why would they fear losing the House and Senate? Certainly, if you can rig the Presidential election, you can just as easily rig the Congressional elections.

I never understand how Republicans can both claim the election was stolen and then in the same breath say they are going to win back both houses of Congress.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If there's ever a legitimate election again Republicans can win easily.

If not then the victory will always go to the biggest cheaters. Like 2020.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
True but I know something you don't which concerns the future of USA....actually the destruction of USA.

NDA'S can not be broken, friends working in various governments who know you can keeps secrets can be a blessing.

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
WOW! Talk about projection.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

The ways has been played soo far including this fake pandemic, people will believe anything the media and the "authorities" tells them, including who is the right full winner of any elections.

Because the government tells them soo.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

How special... wishful thinking?

I don't speak crybaby. It's a foreign language to me and I have no desire to learn.

Screw left/right/liberal/conservative/Dem/Pub echo chambers. It ain't over till it's over... and it ain't over unless and until we give in or give up.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
And it will be sooner than you think.

Enjoy what you have while you can.

originally posted by: Boadicea

How special... wishful thinking?

I don't speak crybaby. It's a foreign language to me and I have no desire to learn.

Screw left/right/liberal/conservative/Dem/Pub echo chambers. It ain't over till it's over... and it ain't over unless and until we give in or give up.

edit on 28-7-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And it will be sooner than you think.

LOL! Nope... I don't think it will happen at all...

Quite frankly, if they could have, they would have a long long time ago. Lord knows they've been trying!

edit on 28-7-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join