It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final evidence that Covid-19 is absolutely a seasonal virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Wtf are you talking about?

Will you support vaccine passports? Will you support medical apartheid?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The challenge in the US is that you have a small group of people that cross several academic, social and political levels that creates a self-perpetuating cycle of distrust, misinformation and ultimately rejection of best practices.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Hesitancy is not the right word. There is no hesitancy. I will not take the shot.

The protests taking place seem to say different. There were huge protests last week all across Europe including in the UK.

All of this boils down to do you believe you can tell me what to do with my body.

There are far more than you believe out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

I am talking about how you seem to be exhibiting signs of psychosis. I am also laughing at the comment about the vaccines being gene therapy.

Vaccine records or passports are next logical step, just like immunization records were created a required for children to attend school.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So you support medical apartheid.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Vaccine records or passports are next logical step, just like immunization records were created a required for children to attend school.

The fact anyone would think that's logical is the only form of psychosis I see around here.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The fact anyone would think that's logical is the only form of psychosis I see around here.

B I N G O

Or should I say

B O Z O

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

B I N G O

Or should I say

B O Z O

Name calling when someone disagrees with you isn't the best way to win an argument zardust.

I am mostly on your side with this however. I'm not against the government holding my details as long as I have a choice, and as long as they don't use it to curtail my freedoms. My issue is the forcing by black mail that's going on - 'take the vaccine or else' stance is grating. And it really confuses me why they are going down that route when I don't see the need. In the UK the majority are now vaccinated, by choice, good for them, those that chose not to, well what's the big deal? Lets move on, no need to go all Nazi with passports etc, I really don't get it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

If you read his reply to me this is kind.

I’m sorry but at this point anyone who thinks medical apartheid is ok gets the gas face.

He can duck off. I’m over these people. Nazis need face punches. Since I’m not near him this is best I can do.

I do appreciate the rest of your comment. And the small bit of the old me wants to like the first part. But duck em

edit on 28 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

lol, do you understand what the definition of psychosis is? Of course you wouldn't care to look it up. Her der dum do.

It is the direction that apparently the world is moving toward. So you may need to prepare for that reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Apartheid no.

Medical/mental institution used to help benefit an individual sure. By your rabid demeanor right now, I would say you are close to a breaking point and may benefit from being committed to a mental institution for care.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Rabid demeanor. Lol.

Your attempt to justify the fact that you are a nazi is cute. You try throwing around big words (for a mental midget such as yourself) like psychosis. Then attempt to diagnose me on a forum.

You are the problem with humanity.

Half wits that think they know enough to support a forced medical procedure.

Have you ever heard of Nuremberg you feckless twit?

Stay home and stay safe. Forever. If you like. Let the rest of us humans live life. I suspect lockdown is no different from your miserable life anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

lol, well you finally snapped. Nazi's, nuremberg, destroying humanity... you have progressed fully.

I certainly wish you only the best in terms of health. Please stay safe and maybe seek help. This is especially important if C19 is going to be seasonal challenge.

Stay blessed.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You clearly have never read the Nuremberg code. Or any history.

You may want to look up the night of the long knives. It shall be the nightmare of knaves such as yourself.

You admitted you are good with papers please. What more is there to say? You are stating you are willing to enact actual nazi procedures yet claim I’m crazy For saying so.

Like I said. You are the problem with humanity. Zombies gonna zombie

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: doorhandle

If you read his reply to me this is kind.

I’m sorry but at this point anyone who thinks medical apartheid is ok gets the gas face.

He can duck off. I’m over these people. Nazis need face punches. Since I’m not near him this is best I can do.

I do appreciate the rest of your comment. And the small bit of the old me wants to like the first part. But duck em

Ha, to be fair I'm slowly getting that way also - but hey stiff upper lip and all that.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It is the direction that apparently the world is moving toward. So you may need to prepare for that reality.

Something we can agree on Mr Democratic Technocrat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join