It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final evidence that Covid-19 is absolutely a seasonal virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Feb, 9 2021

I find all this highly concerning because there absolutely will be a big 3rd wave which will make our current numbers look like absolutely nothing... and if they are now taking these extreme actions as a result of 1 or 2 cases, just imagine what they will do when winter hits again.

Covid-19 is absolutely a seasonal virus

For those of you who may have missed the thread quoted above, I would recommend giving it a quick read. I tried my hardest to wait until the end of winter here in Australia before writing this thread so that I had 100% undeniable proof. However, after seeing the pain and uncertainty that this latest wave has caused, I feel it would be inappropriate to delay posting this information just so I can say "I told you so".

Also, I feel there is already enough data to show with 99.9% certainty that Covid-19 is seasonal, so why wait for that extra bit of confirmation when it's already so obvious. I will still write another thread at the end of winter to examine other properties of this 3rd wave in Australia, such as the death rate compared to previous waves and the correlation to vaccination rates and whether natural immunity played any role.

But for now, here's the latest case numbers showing that this 3rd wave hit at precisely the same time of year as the 2nd wave. What time of year was it in Australia when these waves started? It was the exact time of year when the cold of winter really started to set in. Yet for some mysterious reason, the MSM refuses to acknowledge this fact, and acts like they don't know when the wave will end.

It's always the fault of some random guy just trying to do his job and survive in these uncertain times, but they weren't wearing a mask or weren't vaccinated so they get subjected to a national shaming ritual led by the MSM. In reality, this wave was always going to hit just as I predicted many months ago. It is now a virtually undeniable fact of reality and anyone who would deny it has an agenda.

I find it extremely hard to believe the experts didn't see this coming and don't know how long it will last. I saw it coming with absolute certainty and I can predict with a very high level of certainty that it will end around the exact same time as the 2nd wave, which is in about two months. However this 3rd wave is likely to be smaller and shorter lived so I think it will be mostly over in a month.

And people wonder why I'm so skeptical of big pharma and the mainstream narrative. Well it's crap like this, it's the constantly changing science and rules which follow no logical reasoning. How can I be expected to trust the "science" which is so clearly deceptive? The "experts" act like the science is crystal clear but are always backtracking and proving they really don't have a clue.

I just have to ask why the MSM goes out of their way to avoid this topic, what do they have to gain? Granted, I don't watch an abundance of mainstream news, but I watch a little most nights and I cannot recall the topic being brought up even once. They never ask why the first wave was so small even though it was a completely novel virus at that point, meaning no one had any sort of immunity to it.

Those of you in the northern hemisphere who will be going into winter soon should be very wary of what's to come, especially if your leaders are already acting paranoid. Another thing I would recommend is going to Google and searching "covid cases". It should show you a case number chart like the one I embedded above. Make sure you select "All regions" and "All time" to see the full set of data.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I just have to ask why the MSM goes out of their way to avoid this topic, what do they have to gain? Granted, I don't watch an abundance of mainstream news, but I watch a little most nights and I cannot recall the topic being brought up even once. They never ask why the first wave was so small even though it was a completely novel virus at that point, meaning no one had any sort of immunity to it.

They aren't paid to question anything. They're not trained or practiced in any kind of real ethical and academic journalism. They have no more idea what they're looking at with any of this data than my dog does watching television. They don't care. Fear has become the currency of progressive activism.

This is a great thread, well done. It was always going to be this way. This is with us forever.

I expect there will be off-topic trifles concerning an irrelevant bit of information in your OP very shortly. In 5 years they'll still be in complete denial over being duped.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Also, I just want to say I'm very disappointed with the actions of Gladys Berejiklian (Premier of New South Wales) over the last few weeks since this 3rd wave began. Throughout the first 2 waves she held her ground, refused to enforce any mask rules inside or outside, refused to close borders, even while other states were taking those actions and pressuring NSW to do the same.

Now she sounds just like the rest of them, complaining about people not wearing masks at a birthday party. Can someone please for the love of god explain to me why it was fine for NSW to go through the first 2 waves without any masks, but now that people are being vaccinated and many people have natural immunity, we suddenly require masks?

And before anyone comes in with nonsense like "well the delta strain is more deadly", all you need to do is once again go to Google and type in "covid cases", then switch to Australia and change the source data from case numbers to death numbers, and it's clear to see the death rates are far lower this time around, for an array of different reasons.

We now have better treatments, some people have been vaccinated, some people have natural immunity, we have a better understanding of how the virus works... and still we have to live in this constant state of fear and isolation? Does anyone still believe things will go back to normal if we just follow these increasingly ridiculous rules for long enough?
edit on 28/7/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I expect there will be off-topic trifles concerning an irrelevant bit of information in your OP very shortly. In 5 years they'll still be in complete denial over being duped.

Based on the complete silence so far, I'm guessing it's hard to deny the very obvious trends in this data. But it is early in the morning in the US right now which is when ATS has the least amount of traffic, but I figured more Australians would be on at this time and the US will be waking up soon anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Check out Ivor Cummins on YouTube. He’s all over this and shows exactly what happens before it happens. He even gives evidence from an on old epidemiological textbooks.

There is nothing novel about the seasonality of this virus. But that will never stop the branch covidians

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was listening to EPOCH times and they were quoting an article that said the COVID test could not differentiate between the flu and COVID. That tells me where all the Flu deaths have gone for the last two years. They are saying now even if double jabbed you should still wear a mask... So much for a vaccine that protects you from the virus ! youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Also, I feel there is already enough data to show with 99.9% certainty that Covid-19 is seasonal

Yes, as we've seen in the UK - it's at it's most virulent in the summer ..... Oh, and also the spring, autumn and winter. Those being the 4 seasons during which the main "waves" have occurred.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah, it was the same in India a few months back.

I'm quite impressed at having a fully seasonal global pandemic.

It's not easy to do that.

a reply to: AndyMayhew

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Yes, as we've seen in the UK - it's at it's most virulent in the summer ..... Oh, and also the spring, autumn and winter.

The UK actually has quite an interesting trend:

A quick Google search tells me that winter in the UK goes from December to February. Somehow, the UK avoided any massive wave until right about that time... and how did Australia maintain such low numbers all throughout the warmer period despite having Christmas holidays where people socialized in large numbers without masks most of the time?

What's more interesting, if you change from case numbers to death numbers, there are almost no deaths with the most recent wave in the UK even though it's almost as large as the wave before it. Because it was a novel virus at the start, a fairly high number of people died in the first wave even though case numbers were small compared to the wave around winter time.

Now it's the exact opposite with the UK's latest wave, they have high case numbers but low death rates:

I will admit, that most recent wave which began near the end of May is quite unexpected but it's clearly less lethal. Did anything significant happen around that time, did flights starts happening more often or something like that? The nice thing about using Australia as a case analysis is that we are so isolated from any other nation and we have not let many people in or out since the pandemic.

It's much harder to pin down what might be the cause of a wave in most other nations, but I'm still willing to bet the majority of nations show this winter wave trend. I knew someone would also mention India because that's another unusual case, but they were the origin of the delta outbreak if I'm not mistaken and that's a large part of the reason.
edit on 28/7/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
There were lots of restrictions lifted around may in the UK so that's probably the explanation for the graph showing what it does. I work on a testing site and in April with most of the lockdown measures still in force we were honestly down to doing around 8-10 tests per day and assuming our contracts would be terminated soon. Within 3 weeks of the measures being lifted tests went up to around 50-60 per day. When the last of the main restrictions were lifted we went up to around 180+220 per day which is similar to what we were doing over the winter.

As you say over in Oz you were a lot more restrictive in terms of travel so it makes some sense that as a relatively contained unit it appears to follow more of a seasonal trend.

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Testing increases as people go back to work so they can stay safe. It isn’t tied to sickness per se as it is to people being tested.

Cases are meaningless. Just ask the CDC who no longer counts meaningless asymptomatic cases if they’ve been vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Cheers for telling me how my job in another country works

a reply to: zardust

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
" national shaming ritual led by the MSM" we've got that too. the vindictive rhetoric is really ramping up now. it's not going to end well.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

As if the entire world hasn’t been inflating cases.

Let’s just run a 50 cycle threshold. No matter. What a freakin joke.

How about 4, 25 Base pair primers being the standard for the covid PCR.

The gold standard is the HPV which is a 200 base pair primer.

Cases are meaningless outside of symptomatic presentation. Or did you just start this job of yours in whatever country your in. It’s not murca so idgaf. (J/k)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My reply was in response to a specific part of another members question and I think I answered it in suitable way.

Why do you feel the need to use personal insult and bring in things that were not even involved in my answer?

I clearly stated in my rather short answer that I am in the UK. As you seemed to have missed this I do have to question your ability to read and understand information and that calls your whole opinion into doubt for me.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I was joking. J/k just kidding. Maybe aging myself there. I thought the smile was enough and murca.

Sorry.

No insult. Forgive me

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Accepted.

I get an extraordinary amount of abuse here as I tend to question a lot of the fringe "science" shared by people so my defenses are maybe higher on these threads than they could be.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I think we are all on edge. That’s part of the plan

I’ve been mocked by friends (who suck right from the propaganda teet) when I present real science. I’ve had friends try and bring “real” scientists or doctors to break down my arguments only for them to name call.

I went from kumbaya let’s love one another last year to I’m starting to side with the eugenicists, let these people kill themselves off.

Why because I know that all those people that called me friend will gladly turn me in to the thought police or vote to remove my rights to allow my natural immunity to perform the job I’ve spent my life training it to do.

These people will watch as my family is unable to participate in society because we have not taken an experimental gene therapy
that is making these companies 20+ billion a year. Oh and btw we’ve never used any of these components in humans. Oh and btw Pfizer is known to have performed massive fraud. And DARPA and a bunch of eugenicists created the other one.

I will be subjected to apartheid so I’m a bit cranky.
edit on 28 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

edit on 28 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

lol gene therapy. Grow up.

You are exhibiting signs of psychosis, your friend are probably trying to help you, not kill you.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm double jabbed with the az. It was developed at Oxford university and az used afterwards to produce and distribute it.

From what I gather it costs us in the UK under 3 quid a shot. That's less than a pint of beer or a about the same as a large latte, a big Mac meal is about twice the cost of a single shot of the az.

I'm becoming aware that there's some real issues in the US regarding the vaccines and that's just not something we in the UK are facing, hesitancy is pretty minimal compared to you guys.

I do think that's most likely down to us having an overall trust and pride in our NHS compared to the US with a lot more distrust becuase of your insurance based pharma pushing system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join