It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The benefits of a COVID vaccine far outweigh the small risk of treatable heart inflammation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Benefits of jab = moot. Until we have data on the long term side effects.

So no one should have access to the vaccine? For how long?

Did I say that? No I didn't.

This might help "Moot | Definition of Moot by Merriam-Webster" www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Benefits of jab = moot. Until we have data on the long term side effects.

its a good thing we appear to have so many willing guinea pigs!

Ummm…yes…and they should guinea pig on…for the good of the herd…

Such brave souls…rushing out to take an experimental genetic editing jab for a cold virus that has less than a one percent mortality rate…

Their names should be recorded in…something other than the obituaries…doncha think…?

YouSir
edit on 22-7-2021 by YouSir because: Ratsafratsin auto correct strikes again…

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If that is your belief go ahead and take it already. a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The funny papers as well maybe should make a tribute.

a reply to: YouSir

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Imagine going back to the time of Washington or Lincoln and telling the president that there is a pandemic that's going to effect the country.
Then explaining that it has a 99.8% survival rate......

I wonder what reaction they would have?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I agree with your title. Carry on.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on why big pharma is so great please?

And if you so kindly oblige, could you then share your thoughts on these?

www.msf.org...’t-want-you-know-access-medicines
Maybe the pay is good?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It's a bit more than a mild illness really.

Fine if you are fit and healthy but if not then it's something to be wary of to say the least.

a reply to: Terpene

Like the flu and many other illnesses.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah.

That's why we have flu jabs.

a reply to: igloo

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Hecate666

The vaccine is so dangerous because of the spike proteins. But covid is harmless, even though it has the spike proteins.

Wait ... what?

And if you got the mRNA jab, your own body will continually produce the Spike protein, which is essentially a prion

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
And if you got the mRNA jab, your own body will produce the Spike protein for a few hours

Fixed it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I find it amusing that the same people who were saying this time last year that they wouldn't get the vaccine because Trump had it fast tracked are the same people who now are screaming at people to get it.

How much of this is "medical" and how much is "Political BS". I'm leaning towards a lot of "Political BS".

Some people have a greater chance of dying from the vaccine than they do from COVID.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Yeah.

That's why we have flu jabs.

a reply to: igloo

Yea but those flu jabs are only partially effective some studies say 70%, some say less than that.

www.cdc.gov...

CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well influenza (flu) vaccine protects against flu illness. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine. In general, current flu vaccines tend to work better against influenza B and influenza A(H1N1) viruses and offer lower protection against influenza A(H3N2) viruses. See “Does flu vaccine effectiveness vary by type or subtype?” and “Why is flu vaccine typically less effective against influenza A H3N2 viruses?” for more information.

That's on a vaccine that has been developed over a decade or more... and went through the complete rigors of FDA testing.

edit on 22-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
great. still not getting it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I agree with your title. Carry on.

No surprise there.

I am sure you’re ok with forced vaccinations also.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
CRITICAL NEW INFO...

From the President of the United States of America, Joseph Robinette Biden on Wed 7.21.2021:

You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID, if you have these vaccinations.

Source: www.whitehouse.gov...

That is not what SCIENCE and EXPERIENCE is proving to us, Joe.

Stop spreading Covid-19 and Vaccine disinformation!

edit on 7/22/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Imagine going back to the time of Washington or Lincoln and telling the president that there is a pandemic that's going to effect the country.
Then explaining that it has a 99.8% survival rate......

I wonder what reaction they would have?

They would have said “Let me know when it hits 95% and we’ll see if we have to do something”

Oh and they also would have said “If you are feeling under the weather, take a few shots of whiskey”

This is why we would probably lose a war with Russia or China, the pantywaists that run the Left have turned their followers into sissies.

Half the population doesn’t have the ballz or intestinal fortitude for anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think in the UK the safe figure is between 60 and 70 percent.

If I was at risk as take a jab that would make me 60 to 70 percent less likely to end up hospitalised or dead.

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Are you sure about that? Which one is lying, yours or mine?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The probability of a younger, healthy individual suffering severe symptoms from either are pretty much statistically negligible, so if 'chances of harm' is your concern, you make a case that really neither is something to worry about...even in populations that aren't highly vaxxed. (Overall, 81% of COVID cases are mild...that includes all of the high-risk populations)

As for me, I took the chance on my immune system, and won without issue. Now I have antibodies AND the confidence to know that COVID isn't that big of a deal to my body.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you told my wife that a jab that isn't a vaccine and doesn't prevent any disease, but gives you cardiomyopathy or something similar, she would request that I tear off your arm and beat you over the head with it to knock some sense into you. She has hydrotrophic cardiomyopathy, it has been f****ing hell! In and out of the hospital 5 times in two years plus 3 pacemaker operations, pulmonary gradient tests with tubes in her carotid artery, secondary issues like ferratin increases due to medication, kidney stones due to pth and ferratin levels, pulmonary hypertension, 4 congestive heart failures, interstitial lung disease created by amiodorone and much much more. Sitting up with her to make sure she didn't pass out and die, driving 60 miles to the hospital for weeks, every day to make sure the doctors didn't screw up, etc. Yeah, that's the kinda sh*t the jab causes, heart disease.

You might want to go to the store and buy a clue or at least rent one if you can't afford to buy. Some of the vaxxholes must like to just run your mouths or maybe you're paid shills for big pHARMa. Either way, you don't know what the f**k you're talking about.

Maybe you'll be lucky and just die from the jab and viral challenge or capillary leakage, because living with some of these incurable heart complications is a fate worse than death.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join