It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The benefits of a COVID vaccine far outweigh the small risk of treatable heart inflammation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Remember what the media said about BCs in AZ vaccines? looks like its a similar pattern. The article claims that heart inflammation is a treatable condition yet ignore some points.

The benefits of a COVID vaccine far outweigh the small risk of treatable heart inflammation

As with any vaccine or medicine, the COVID vaccines do carry small risks. The rare blood clotting disorder caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine — thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS — has largely dominated the headlines.

But we’re also seeing reports of a potentially increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) following the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna. Here’s why this shouldn’t be cause for concern.

Fear Mongering in the Article.

COVID-19 and heart damage

Damage of the heart muscle is a common consequence of coronavirus. Research shows it occurs in up to 28% of patients hospitalised with COVID-19.

The benefit outweighs the risk, JT

As has been the consistent message from the medical and scientific communities throughout this pandemic, the benefit of COVID-19 vaccines significantly outweighs the risk of rare side effects. This is particularly true for the highly effective mRNA-based vaccines as COVID-19 continues to spread around the world.

Well they in the article completely ignore how these two things are treated.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
myocarditisfoundation has some quite a interesting number of information on the whole topic and its treatment but some might not like the sounds of it.

The benefit outweighs the risk

"Additionally, lifestyle changes are often recommended"

edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

"Additionally, lifestyle changes are often recommended"

ahh see... all this is just to try to get the avg person in shape...

edit on 22-7-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I agree with your title. Carry on.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Benefits of jab = moot. Until we have data on the long term side effects.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on why big pharma is so great please?

And if you so kindly oblige, could you then share your thoughts on these?

www.msf.org...’t-want-you-know-access-medicines

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I responded in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Statistics from the UK, where 80% of the adult population has been vaxed show that the shot gives you 85-90% immunity. Most sufferers are now asymptomatic or have mild flu like symptoms. It also reduces your chance of transmission by 50% and that's to people living in your home, transmission to casual contacts is even lower.

Risk of death or serious illness is down to 1 in 20,000.

Risk of serious harm from the vax is just under 1 in 1 million.you literally have more chance of being struck by lightning than being harmed by the vax.

The chance of a young person being harmed by the vax are statistically much lower than them being harmed by covid.

Read this

www.nationalgeographic.co.uk...
edit on Thu Jul 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I am not going to be the guinea pig to find that out Pharma. With those experimental shots.

The chance of a young person being harmed by the vax are statistically much lower than them being harmed by covid.

where 80% of the adult population has been vaxed show that the shot gives you 85-90% immunity

I suppose other serious side effects could be called"immunity" but i am not going to be a guinea pig to find that out like i mentioned.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
""The benefits of a COVID vaccine far outweigh the small risk of treatable heart inflammation""

-- except for the few that get fatal heart attacks 😎😎

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

its a good thing we appear to have so many willing guinea pigs!

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: LordAhriman

Of course you.
You dont post anything to counter back with something intelligence.
You defend big pharma and that's what you had being in some other posts.

Statistics from the UK, where 80% of the adult population has been vaxed show that the shot gives you 85-90% immunity. Most sufferers are now asymptomatic or have mild flu like symptoms. It also reduces your chance of transmission by 50% and that's to people living in your home, transmission to casual contacts is even lower.

Risk of death or serious illness is down to 1 in 20,000.

Risk of serious harm from the vax is just under 1 in 1 million.you literally have more chance of being struck by lightning than being harmed by the vax.

Read this

www.nationalgeographic.co.uk...

Immunity... most sufferers..

confused. something makes no sense, here.

enjoy breeding new variants, asymptomatic citizen..

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

What's the logic?

Why would I actively risk my health with a jab, where the alternative(catching covid19) is just a random chance...

why are we so affraid of a rather mild illness, that we actively fight it with something that poses a known risk to my health?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Sudden death of healthy individuals is also a side effect, but that one isn't easily treatable...compared to a symptomless or mild reaction to the elusive covid. I'll take my chance with covid.... Oh wait, i had it already, keep forgetting as it was a nothingburger.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

So no one should have access to the vaccine? For how long?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The vaccine is so dangerous because of the spike proteins. But covid is harmless, even though it has the spike proteins.

Wait ... what?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

What's the logic?

Why would I actively risk my health with a jab, where the alternative(catching covid19) is just a random chance...

why are we so affraid of a rather mild illness, that we actively fight it with something that poses a known risk to my health?

I just posted the following in another thread . . .

As far as the risk of vaccines vs COVID, you can avoid the risk of vaccines entirely by not taking it and if you go full blown Howard Hughes, you have a good chance of avoiding COVID exposure as well.

It is pretty extreme becoming a reclusive hermit to avoid disease, but the vaccine, like they love to remind you, doesn't prevent COVID, it just might make you less sick when you catch it, if it doesn't kill you on it's own rights. So it is up to each of us to determine what risk is higher. With the vaccine you have a real choice to be exposed to the risk or not, whatever that risk may be, but with the disease, although it can be avoided by self isolation and other measures, ultimately you have less control if you catch it or not. The problem I have is with the conflicting data on both ends, vaccine or disease, we aren't getting clear solid facts to make an informed decision either way.

But just knowing I have full control over a vaccine makes it a no brainer to avoid the jab and possible adverse reactions or death from it, whatever the odds are. Catching COVID is more a toss of the dice, but you can control exposure and reduce the chances of getting sick or you can increase your chance of disease through risky behavior. Not much control, but it's not like you are willingly injecting it and gambling on the outcome that might be good, or could be very bad or just plain ineffective like the vaccine apparently is.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 22-7-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It's a bit more than a mild illness really.

Fine if you are fit and healthy but if not then it's something to be wary of to say the least.

a reply to: Terpene

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join