It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novavax….? I would take it asap !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's pretty easy to establish as long as you are not claiming that every single world government and scientific institution is all in on the same big lie.

a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Have you heard of the world health organisation?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sound advice, who knows what’s in that syringe? Label and statistics notwithstanding. They be psyopsin’ us. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nope.

What is it?

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: nonspecific

Have you heard of the world health organisation?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ThothHermes
I don't eat artificial sugars, and I change my own oil and filter, but more to your point mine and my wife's life and wellbeing are worth more than my car.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

So covid and the spike protein on covid is safe .. but don't take the vaccine it has spike proteins and they can kill you!

Wait what ....

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How do you know what is getting injected into your arm?

There are people that got injected with saline that saw the lot/batch numbers for a certain COVID vaccine. They didn't get what it said on the bottle that it came from.

What can you trust?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's this level of misinformation that's causing a lot of the problems here.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Putting something into our bodies is our personal decisions, bad or good, with that said, covid is a virus plain and simple, but like any virus we will survive and adapt, like we have been doing since human race walk the earth.

And like with any other virus before covid some will survive and others will died from side effects linked to the upper respiratory system, nothing knew as most viruses actually that is what they do.

We have become a society that think miracle cures will save all, personal choices is what will save all. No shot that is manufactured without weeks or months is reliable and safe.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion
Sound advice, who knows what’s in that syringe? Label and statistics notwithstanding. They be psyopsin’ us. a reply to: carewemust

Not sure how things work In the US but in the UK it's all public info and the vax making process is all monitored by independent bodies like MHRA to make sure nothing can be added or removed during the whole process.

Any breach by the vax manuacturer and their licence to use the jab in the UK is immediately removed under the coronavirus vaccine licences.

NHS Inform - Coronavirus vaccine ingredients lists

Pfizer
AZ
Moderna

No idea i ingredients or manuacture process is the same in the US - from what I've read on here it seems like the ingredients are somehow confidential over there?
edit on 21-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'm not anti-vax but...

This whole virus event looks more of a Globalist depopulation experiment.

I would suggest watching all the experimental gov. vaccine vids with people having seizures, then decide if it's worth being a guinea pig.

Plus: read up on the dark history of experimental gov. vaccines and study the current death rate via Covid vaccines, which at this time looks pretty high.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Pretty sure I had the rona. And if I didnt really not too worried. I have no health issues, I smoke, which I guess helps keep me from getting it. I'd have to find that article. And how much do you get paid for being a goverment shill? Do they give decent benifits still? I'm looking for a new gig. a reply to: ThothHermes

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wonder why the J&J vaccine is never discussed when discussing the covid vaccines. I too am weary of the mRNA technology used by the majority, but that's exactly why my wife and I got the J&J vaccine. It uses the same technology that has been used in the ebola vaccine which although newish has still been vetted for several years in human trials at this point. It's effective enough that only 1 dose is needed and has a much better track record than Moderna, pfizer etc.

Is it just a matter of folks forgetting it exists? Is it harder to get? Is it a matter of personal bias with folks who are antivax leaving it out of conversations to dwell on the more risque vaccines in order to dissuade people from covid vaccines altogether?

It's really something I don't understand, It's very weird it's almost never brought up. My friends in the tech & medical industries have almost all gotten it over the mRNA vaccines but out side of those circles it seems like it's rarely discussed. And the conspiracy side who are antivax almost completely fail to bring it up when discussing them.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just play it safe, by contracting Covid-19 and recovering. You'll have strong antibodies, no fear in interacting with others, and can ignore any Covid-19 vaccine pressures going forward.

The secret is we have likely are reaching herd immunity levels, for every known case there is likely 20 or more not reported.

Not that would keep TPTB from what they are doing...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Fools rush in.
More fools shuffle in later™
I agree , but what if a month from now you’re fighting for your life and the Novavax could have saved you or any of the others ?
It all sucks

Fighting for my life? From the flu?
I know the flu kills millions around the world each year - but I'm not worried about the flu.

And even though they have started to name each mutation of the coronavirus (flu) - this still doesn't really change my mind on the flu.

Talk to me when I'm 98 and I might listen to fears about the flu.

edit on 21-7-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's an influenza virus now? Wow it really mutated.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Sounds good. I only looked up one reference though: Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Less Likely to Cause Side Effects

Based on Novavax’s phase 3 clinical trials, their COVID-19 vaccine appears to have a substantially lower rate of side effects than the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines.
But what's behind this difference in side effects? It may due to the vaccine mechanisms at work.

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines and the Novavax protein-based subunit vaccine were developed using different technology.

Then it goes on to explain Subunit Vaccines.

The Johnson & Johnson uses a method called Viral vector.

First, the vector (not the virus that causes COVID-19, but a different, harmless virus) will enter a cell in our body and then use the cell’s machinery to produce a harmless piece of the virus that causes COVID-19. This piece is known as a spike protein and it is only found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
Next, the cell displays the spike protein on its surface, and our immune system recognizes it doesn’t belong there. This triggers our immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating other immune cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection.
At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect us against future infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The benefit is that we get this protection from a vaccine, without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19. Any temporary discomfort experienced after getting the vaccine is a natural part of the process and an indication that the vaccine is working.
www.cdc.gov...

The warning though: However, women younger than 50 years old should especially be aware of the rare risk of blood clots with low platelets after vaccination.
Very great info . Thank you

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
Pretty sure I had the rona. And if I didnt really not too worried. I have no health issues, I smoke, which I guess helps keep me from getting it. I'd have to find that article. And how much do you get paid for being a goverment shill? Do they give decent benifits still? I'm looking for a new gig. a reply to: ThothHermes

So wanting to discuss a different vaccine is being a government shill ? Lol
You can come out of your bunker , your HAM radio tower fell over and David Icke has moved on from lizards to bigfoot as the secret force behind everything.
Come on out and get some sun . Your schizophrenia is showing lol . Good post though lol

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity
I wonder why the J&J vaccine is never discussed when discussing the covid vaccines. I too am weary of the mRNA technology used by the majority, but that's exactly why my wife and I got the J&J vaccine. It uses the same technology that has been used in the ebola vaccine which although newish has still been vetted for several years in human trials at this point. It's effective enough that only 1 dose is needed and has a much better track record than Moderna, pfizer etc.

Is it just a matter of folks forgetting it exists? Is it harder to get? Is it a matter of personal bias with folks who are antivax leaving it out of conversations to dwell on the more risque vaccines in order to dissuade people from covid vaccines altogether?

It's really something I don't understand, It's very weird it's almost never brought up. My friends in the tech & medical industries have almost all gotten it over the mRNA vaccines but out side of those circles it seems like it's rarely discussed. And the conspiracy side who are antivax almost completely fail to bring it up when discussing them.
Good question. My wife & I were scheduled for the J&J when 36hrs before our shots , the FDA pulled it & now it’s back ?
I just don’t understand this mess , nor the concern of the vaccinated over people who are non- vaxed ?
None of these vaccines offer sterility, so who cares if your neighbors are not vaccinated as you were told you would be extremely immune to covid 19 Alpha at this point .
I feel like this is all a Chinese fire drill and no one is taking all the data at once . It’s data that is scattered , unknown or manipulated per the country reporting for who know what reasons ?
Is the Russian vaccine an mrna vaccine?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Those are good questions as well. There does seem to be a causal link between a small portion of women under the age of 50 developing blood clots (about 7 in a million) which brings into question any research about the mRNA vaccines as it seems there are many more incidents of adverse effects (reports of magnetism not withstanding) with those in that group. It's strange that the non mRNA vaccine was pulled and seems to be under higher scrutiny than the others.

I'm not sure about sterility, In my circle of friends and family there's been a baby boom in the last half year with many if not most being vaccinated so I definitely agree that it doesn't seem to be a side effect.

I had to google Chinese fire drill but I'd agree with the sentiment that there is a lot of hysteria around the vaccines and virus. Each group has opinion being pushed as fact and it makes the whole situation murky at best.

I'm not sure what the Russian antivirus is modeled on, I think they too are using mRNA but don't take my word for it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join