It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novavax….? I would take it asap !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Im not an anti vax , but my wife & I are on the wait & see with the never used on humans ,experimental mrna vaccines ?
Now Novavax is getting close to presenting their very impressive numbers to the FDA for emergency use ?
I would without a doubt, along with my wife take the traditional Novavax Covid vaccine over the mrna ones by leaps & bounds .
Im very dumb , and only can read what is online, and who can trust any of it ?
We are concerned over covid as equally we are with these mrna vaccines.
HEY FDA !!!! Approve Novavax and Im guessing most vax hold-outs would accept and take Novavax ?

Any decent ideas or info are welcome , but keep the Aliens & Illuminati out of this thread .

Would you take Novavax today if you could ?
I would as my Wife .
Im not against the government , vaccinated or non vax peoples , but I want to make a decision for myself as a free American & I choose Novavax as my accepted vaccine , but it’s up to the FDA ?
How do we petition the FDA for a traditional vaccine against covid vs dna / mrna nano particle vaccines ?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThothHermes

You think you would be getting novax but then you learn it's just a label on rna vaccine vials.. if they can't even keep their vaccines straight what makes you think you would even come close to getting novax vaccine?

Or did you forget now they started a mix and match campaign. Somehow thinking an empty needle had vaccine liquids in it to begin with.. or just injecting saline?

I wouldn't take any chances on any vaccine until they can at least be organized and competent. Well they have 12 years of learning to accomplish first. Cause first year med students don't know how to properly give injections..
edit on 21-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Just play it safe, by contracting Covid-19 and recovering. You'll have strong antibodies, no fear in interacting with others, and can ignore any Covid-19 vaccine pressures going forward.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
Im not an anti vax , but my wife & I are on the wait & see with the never used on humans ,experimental mrna vaccines ?
Now Novavax is getting close to presenting their very impressive numbers to the FDA for emergency use ?
I would without a doubt, along with my wife take the traditional Novavax Covid vaccine over the mrna ones by leaps & bounds .
Im very dumb , and only can read what is online, and who can trust any of it ?
We are concerned over covid as equally we are with these mrna vaccines.
HEY FDA !!!! Approve Novavax and Im guessing most vax hold-outs would accept and take Novavax ?

Any decent ideas or info are welcome , but keep the Aliens & Illuminati out of this thread .

Would you take Novavax today if you could ?
I would as my Wife .
Im not against the government , vaccinated or non vax peoples , but I want to make a decision for myself as a free American & I choose Novavax as my accepted vaccine , but it’s up to the FDA ?
How do we petition the FDA for a traditional vaccine against covid vs dna / mrna nano particle vaccines ?

Why are you concerned over covid? 99.8% recovery rate IF one gets sick. And you can take medicine that has been in use for dozens and dozens of years that is proven to work. They are not experimental. There is NO NEED to take a non-vaccine.
Why would you subject yourself to being a lab rat? And why would you subject your wife to it?

Don't.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Fools rush in.
More fools shuffle in later™

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

No. I'm against the government. I don't trust them or thier "drugs and vaccinations". I'd rather die.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What drugs ? Ive heard of no FDA otc drug or anyway to get that malaria drug ? a reply to: shaemac

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Fools rush in.
More fools shuffle in later™
I agree , but what if a month from now you’re fighting for your life and the Novavax could have saved you or any of the others ?
It all sucks

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Sounds good. I only looked up one reference though: Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Less Likely to Cause Side Effects

Based on Novavax’s phase 3 clinical trials, their COVID-19 vaccine appears to have a substantially lower rate of side effects than the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines.
But what's behind this difference in side effects? It may due to the vaccine mechanisms at work.

The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines and the Novavax protein-based subunit vaccine were developed using different technology.

Then it goes on to explain Subunit Vaccines.

The Johnson & Johnson uses a method called Viral vector.

First, the vector (not the virus that causes COVID-19, but a different, harmless virus) will enter a cell in our body and then use the cell’s machinery to produce a harmless piece of the virus that causes COVID-19. This piece is known as a spike protein and it is only found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
Next, the cell displays the spike protein on its surface, and our immune system recognizes it doesn’t belong there. This triggers our immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating other immune cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection.
At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect us against future infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. The benefit is that we get this protection from a vaccine, without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19. Any temporary discomfort experienced after getting the vaccine is a natural part of the process and an indication that the vaccine is working.
www.cdc.gov...

The warning though: However, women younger than 50 years old should especially be aware of the rare risk of blood clots with low platelets after vaccination.
edit on 21-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

You think you would be getting novax but then you learn it's just a label on rna vaccine vials.. if they can't even keep their vaccines straight what makes you think you would even come close to getting novax vaccine?

Or did you forget now they started a mix and match campaign. Somehow thinking an empty needle had vaccine liquids in it to begin with.. or just injecting saline?

I wouldn't take any chances on any vaccine until they can at least be organized and competent. Well they have 12 years of learning to accomplish first. Cause first year med students don't know how to properly give injections..
I get it , but when do we stop and use common sense. I agree there are issues , but your approach could apply to Splenda , your oil change guys ( do you believe your getting synthetic oil & the 12 dollar upgraded oil filter at a quick oil change shop ?) or anything else.
There is good & bad afoot , but how much of each or any of each ????? The million dollar question ??

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Just wait. After reading some posts on here and reddit before.. I think you should wait.
edit on 21-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

This is not about your car or an oil change. It's about your body and the one lif only that you get.
But using this analogy. Imagine you have a fine working car but someone tells you there is a 0.04% chance your car may break down unless you take this new oil.

Has just been invented, it's great.
So this will protect me100% against the 0.04% chance my car breaks down?

Oh no, but it will make the problems less.

Sounds good, what problems can my old oil cause?

Mostly nothing or a bit of rattling for a while, after that younever need an oilchange ever again. ...unless your car is 80 years old.

And the new oil is better how?

Well you will need more than one change or your car might rattle a bit.

Just keep your car as it is. No oil, no vaccines. Nothing beats a system that has been developed to almost perfection over millions of years. Its your immune system, don't mess with it for a minuscule chance of getting a bit under the weather for a fwe days after which you will be forever immune for this snd folowing strains.

Now would you use the new oil in your car? What on earth for?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I will take my body's immune system over any 'vaccination' for covid.

I'm not anti-vax, I'm very pro-vax when it comes to the ones that actually work.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Is that what you have done then?

Have you had an antibody test to confirm it.

Seems a bit silly but if your that worried about the Vax then as long as you don't get any adverse reactions from contracting covid 19 you should be fine.

originally posted by: carewemust

Just play it safe, by contracting Covid-19 and recovering. You'll have strong antibodies, no fear in interacting with others, and can ignore any Covid-19 vaccine pressures going forward.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Seems a bit silly but if your that worried about the Vax then as long as you don't get any adverse reactions from contracting covid 19 you should be fine.

I literally would choose a covid party over vaccination.

I did one as a kid for chicken pox

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
That's a bit apples and oranges but that's the good thing about personal choice.

I'd be interested in a thread on how it goes, comparison between it and someone of comparable demographic who chose the jab.

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: nonspecific

I literally would choose a covid party over vaccination.

I did one as a kid for chicken pox

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Paper on it here: Novavax trial - efficacy and safety

Looks pretty great safety and efficacy wise - need to fully read the protocol and appendix to make sure there's not been any stats manipulation when removing the large number/percentage of people in screening prior to analysing efficacy data.

The nasal spray vaccine looks by far the best if trial data so far continues in phase III - in phase II it's been shown to offer sterilised-immunity in most/all participants and highly effective with new variant which would mean complete irradication of Covid.

EDIT: Was wrong, it was a Phase I study in mice - 90% of the time effects in mice aren't witnessed in humans so highly unlikely to see the same results in later trials.
edit on 21-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Why use moths though?
Why not use the actual protein from the actual human covid virus?

AZ uses monkey poo and the Novavax uses insects.....

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The US government or all of them?

The astrazenica vaccine was developed at Oxford university, does that class as a government vaccine?

originally posted by: Rekrul

No. I'm against the government. I don't trust them or thier "drugs and vaccinations". I'd rather die.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You can't seriously be naive enough to believe them when they say it's a "traditional" vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join