It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10000 new infections in Thailand today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
a reply to: carewemust

I really hope it's not a bioweapon.

But maybe it is, and then disinformers and misinformers become complicit in an enemy act of war.

Then the shot becomes mandatory or you're an "enemy combatant" for refusing.

I'm hoping it's a natural pathogen.

What's strange to me is how you get 10,000 infections in one day. How many people got tested to get 10,000 positives?

Are most people in Thailand making sure they get tested every day, just for the heck of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: terrapincb

My daughter works in an emergency room in Florida yes you are right lots of positive, but at least in her area none has been admitted in the hospital and they have been send home with over the counter medication, vaxed and unvaxed equally are getting positive.

Positives and death are not the same thing.

My daughter said is looks like the common cold until people gets the test and is positive.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The deceptions of covid and the willingness of governments to use it against their citizens, while making sure that the only information everybody gets is what the governments allow, is becoming soo ridiculous, soo obvious that the yankee vaxed getting covid make me laugh until I cried.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yeah I know the tests can be as bad as 40% false positive, so I'd guess honestly no less than 6k real infections.

And probably there would have to be at least 20k taking tests daily to yield which seems to be plausible.

That country is hurting economically from the loss of tourism and I'd bet they don't want to see cases rising which means more economic damage. I think they're likely to be hesitant to get tested, unless maybe they feel a little sick or are compelled to by gov't policy.

6k to 10k seems possible.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why oh why do they keep giving us daily 'tested positive' figures....oh ye.....fearmongering.
I want the daily hospitalisation figures!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

With the shot causing clots and the covid causing clots it's not only apparent mild symptoms to get over, it's the down the road damage and potential demise to be avoided.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mismanagement and emergency decree not to mention the Chinese Vac which does not work.. youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
this biscuit is stale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join