It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your best guess as to why these vaccines are being pushed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

The possibilities for control gave the government a wet dream.

We're in the middle of that dream.

I can see forced vax by the end of this year almost globally.

I dont believe it will be forced, but it certainly is being coerced. Employers, insurance companies and travel restrictions are going to make not being vaxxed inconvenient however. Your state legs need to get busy passing laws to prevent this from happening.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I read the other day there's a new one that has no symptoms and no test can detect it but it spreads like crazy. Sounds pretty bad till you think about it.

I heard about that too.

I think it is made of the same material those magnificent clothes that the emperor wears, is made of.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Because they work?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because they work?

Pioneer of mRNA vaccines calls out worrying trend that current case spikes are only occurring in populations with very high or complete COVID-19 vaccination. I found more scientific evidence for you to ignore.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Give me an English version, I can't read German. Also can you tell me what your interpretation of the data is?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"Something really odd is going on:

In Europe we are seeing surges at many places where most of the population has already been vaccinated.

At the same time, the 15 least vaccinated countries don‘t seem to face any problem.

At some point, denying this problem will get painful."

Spikes in cases are occurring only in countries at or near 100% vaccination. Odd that the data suggests extensive vaccination appears to make case counts worse not better.
edit on 17-7-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: Can't spell.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It does? So in countries that are vaccinated unvaccinated people should not be getting Covid, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
If that were the case and they really want the non compliant dead, then why push the vaccine so hard?

I think it's to prime us for our upcoming assimilation (lol) joking (?) and sterilization. I really wish I could see a few years ahead!

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Brainwashing, an world domination, all the while claiming to only eat organic foods

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It does? So in countries that are vaccinated unvaccinated people should not be getting Covid, right?

I think the point you missed is that vaccinated people are getting it..... the vaccines are not preventing people from getting sick.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I think the point you missed is that vaccinated people are getting it..... the vaccines are not preventing people from getting sick.

If we are talking about the Delta variant then yes, that is true. The vaccine is not very effective at preventing infection. It is very effective at reducing serious illness and death though. Unvaccinated are more likely to be infected, more likely to require hospitalization, and more likely to die.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The vaccine is not very effective at preventing infection.

The definition of a leaky vaccine.......is it is not very effective at preventing transmission.

The fact that UK cases are rising is all the evidence that is required.

edit on 18-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Best case scenario: It's a money making ploy selling snake oil( probably harmful, maybe extremely so) by the big drug companies. And a way to push authoritarianism and forced compliance and control of the people.
Probable sceanrio: Depopulation effort along with money making and control described above. Lowered life expectancy, lowered fertility, increased susceptibility to future infections of those who got duped into getting the jab.
Worst case scenario: Aliens arrive and those who got vaxxed are killed off or can be controlled. Maybe aliens don't come into play, maybe the sick bastards behind the vaccines will do that on their own. They sure want people to get vaccinated and seem to be going crazy trying to make up reasons for people to get them.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Specifically with the delta variant.

Are you claiming it's better people die than get vaccinated?

Curious what you think is the best option and specifically why, with source and data.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ah there you go defending the mRNA vaccines again. Lets come back in a few months from now and see if they work..
edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Vaccine debate and all the chaos surrounding the virus is designed imo.

The Aus Gov gave an exemption for a comedian to enter the country for a spot on Celeb Big Brother. They said the exemption was granted as the guest would be a positive for the economy.
Meanwhile there are still 100's of Australian citizens still stranded abroad with zero f's given by the Gov.

And people think our leaders really do care about our well being? I wonder if $$ or our well being comes first? Everyone should question everything they are told.

Do a search on the health issues caused from stress and anxiety. The impact it has on our natural immune.
Yet we have these so called "experts" rattle off all this garbage everyday about numbers(that contradicts itself from what they said a week prior) And not one that I have heard talks about any of this. And the majority of people still blindly believe everything that is said on the stupid box.

Its constant doom in the media, doom and threats now. everyday its all about numbers and graphs. all the western countries the same dialogue is spewed by all the msn stations. Almost word for word.

Here in Aus during the current outbreak, they hold a press conference every morning. Graphs and numbers, and shaming people. They even have the police minister come up and give the figures on the number of infringements handed out. Sometimes they have police in uniform standing in the bg with their arms crossed.

They say things like "Sadly we had another death from covid overnight, a man in his 90's passed away, we give our condolences to his family"
WTF people!

Yes the loss of any life to this is not good. This cold is serious. But if people cant see there is something seriously wrong with this situation, something far beyond the virus and vaccine, then I am very worried.

Again from aus recently. We had a politician who I actually knew personally (dude is a dic btw) he stood up and spoke against the censorship surrounding any vaccine/covid related information. He said "who's to say what is correct and wrong at this time. once we go down this path there is no going back""
I cheered him after this. Anyway he just got dumped by his party.

I'm all for doing the right thing by my community, but when they have law enforcement making threats on everyday people who are doing the right thing anyway, and for a situation that is the Gov's fault if anyone's, it really p1sses me off!
And the politicians all pushing the fear and now trying to shame people. "get the jab or you're putting loved ones and family at risk"
F you! I say, they are the ones responsible at putting my loved ones in danger. And where will they be if something happens to a loved one after getting a jab?

IMO, I think the flu is real and is bad (but is overplayed) I think the vaccine is nothing sinister, yet has no real benefit apart from making them even more stupid money. I think every aspect has been designed, and has worked perfectly for "them"

I have been coming here since 2006. I followed a lot of the NWO/illuminati topics mostly for fun thinking at was all a bit of a stretch.
But it seems so obviously real now.

IMO every thing points to a successful implementation of a huge step in the master plan of the reset.
One big issue they face is the ease that information can spread via the internet.
They orchestrated the dialogue to this point deliberately.

All to take more control. Kill small businesses once and for all, gain better control over online content, create a bigger gap between rich and poor etc..

So imo the vaccine is just a tool for distraction to gain more control, another link in the chain of the plan.

I really don't think the real world numbers of covid deaths would be any different, vaccine or not. And I don't think the vaccine will be some sleeping killer either (still I wont be getting it, not for a couple of years at least)
It doesn't have to be a killer, the plan is working perfect.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My best researched guess is because COVID itself isn’t the issue - or rather the SARS component isn’t.

The vaccine probably has to do with combating a component of a man-made virus that is actually legitimately scary - the “virus” bypasses the bodies cytokine response.

If you bypass the cytokine response, you could make a disease that’s basically the flu (COVID) become far, far more lethal because those infected don’t fight it off. This is also likely why people with other health conditions have materially more problems with COVID.

So, shot 1 gets the “send help” cytokines fired up and the send shot fires up the “helper” cytokines - which is why many people get sicker with the second shot.

The legitimately scary part is whoever created this virus figured out how to slip a SARS variant past the bodies natural defenses. That means they could slip other viruses past the bodies natural defenses - not good.

The mRNA vaccines puts the body into cytokine overdrive via the spike protein that COVID bypasses - it plugs the hole in the dam because with that hole my understanding is you could slip a lot of bad stuff past the bodies goalie (the cytokine proteins).

The vaccines then aren’t really protection against “COVID” but rather protection against any virus that would try and bypass the body’s cytokine response in the same way.

The line of thinking above is actually the only way I can make the COVID death count make sense. These people did die from COVID - because their bodies were too weak to fight it off as they went into hyperdrive/inflammatory response/etc. that made their body incapable of battling the existing condition and the SARS virus simultaneously.

It’s never been about SARS or “SARS COVID 2”… it’s been about it bypassing the cytokine response - which if accurate it a very real and nasty threat to humanity by whomever created it.

Based on this line of thinking, I am vaccinated. My largest worry is trying to minimize my body’s inflammatory response to the vaccine - which I’ve yet to totally iron out.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Specifically with the delta variant.

Are you claiming it's better people die than get vaccinated?

I am not claiming anything.
Just pointing out that the vaccine is imperfect........
You have asked for proof and data that the vax is leaky.
According to data......UK cases are rising fast......that is the proof.

Does the jab guarantee that you will not die from covid?

LONDON—As the Delta variant of the coronavirus surges through the U.K., almost half of the country’s recent Covid-19 deaths are of people who have been vaccinated.

www.wsj.com...
edit on 19-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Of course it's not perfect. The question is what is the better alternative. Is it leaky against all strains or only against the delta strain?

Does the jab greatly lower your chance of serious illness or death?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
When the vaccine was first rolled out I said to the wife that I predict that when it starts becoming clear it's not very effective we will start hearing about new strains, as an excuse for their bs shot. Before the vaccine was thrown together there was bugger all talk about different strains.

A little off topic here. A woman in her 50's died suddenly this afternoon in her house. She was covid positive, and was in house quarantine with her two sons.
Within hours of her death, the media have already called it covid. How in the f did they get that information?
edit on 19-7-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join