It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your best guess as to why these vaccines are being pushed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Sixcoins
Its money. Always money with these people. All governments are maxed out , federal reserve dead. The more people jabbed more money.

More vax means less covid, less covid means more people going to restaurants and amusement parks.

In short, the sooner we're all vaxed the sooner the economy will open up.

Aww, You're CNNs best cheerleader
Good job little buddy!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Sixcoins
Its money. Always money with these people. All governments are maxed out , federal reserve dead. The more people jabbed more money.

More vax means less covid, less covid means more people going to restaurants and amusement parks.

In short, the sooner we're all vaxed the sooner the economy will open up.

I want to make sure we are clear on something: there is no direct correlation to COVID and economies shutting down. COVID didn't cause economic doom, or isolation. COVID is primarily a respiratory ailment.

The cause of economic doom and isolation is government. The argument can be had over whether it was justified or not...but there is no correlation between the virus and the economy without the government being that correlating factor.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The argument can be had over whether it was justified or not..

Voting 'not'.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Obviously...my main concern is divorcing disparate elements of the logic presented. Although its just shouting into the void.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Obviously...my main concern is divorcing disparate elements of the logic presented. Although its just shouting into the void.

Oh, I get you and I totally agree. Government is the cause of nearly every one of our problems, that people cry for it to fix things only belies the fact that they are not cognizant or don't care about this reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Fear.
The controllers fear the prole. They are terrified there are 7b of us, they do not know what this means for them.

Increasing divides in the population, feeding the fear.

Fear is the mind killer, literally.

Fear receptors in the amygdala are being fed, they are growing, they are the dark wolf, they are the reptile.

Over active fear receptors separate, detach people from connecting with others.

Soon, nobody will give a # about any other person

Fear is a tool for control, people who do not care because their fear receptors have grown to big are more likely to follow immoral or dark agendas because their humanity is reduced, they are reptiles.

Fear is trying to increase control by inducing fear in the controlled.

Fear is insane.

Survival of the fittest? If there is a virus (there is something making people ill, I know I've had this illness with the published symptoms) it is some micro thing. I however, am of the Alpha species, why would I fear this illness that kills no more than any other form of flu type illness? I have a working biosystem, fully equipped for dealing with stupid bug things. I have a brain I can use to help me augment my biochem immune responses. I can fight the bastard bug and win. Why would I instead choose to allow the controllers to augment my fear receptors and turn me into a reptile? Why would anyone else?

Control, fear and control.

The true sickness resides in the minds of the terrified that seek to control us all not in some bug the vast majority of us are fully and naturally equipped to kill off.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
They ( world leader/ the Elite) decided its cheaper to change people then to stop and clean up the toxins we are pumping into the air and water, maybe

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It is highly unusual. Covid is very mild. Why the push for vaccine is highly unusual.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

population control is a joke. wipe china & india off the map theroetically & youll have 5 billion people. Population distribution is the efforts, not control. always has been. where to put people & how to put them there.

The vaccine is being pushed so we can have assurance or people would panic like they did. we werent even close to a zombie apocolypse & how people reacted was absoluetly more harmfull than helpful. people need the reassuance of survival or they will end everything for everyone. human psychology has always been like that. vaccine are strictly for the people who will burn this world down because they lose hope with the slightest problem.

anyone who propagated this as the end or to take back power now or a reason for war. these people are the reason we need such a horribly overpaced cure to lost hope. its not to stop being from being sick as much as its for stopping people from being destructive.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't help but to retain a nagging feeling 'they' know something the rest of us do not.

The global consensus to push these fast-tracked vaccines or to impose lock-downs would never have been reasonably predictable before last year.

Are the vaccines a hail-mary pass to address a threat that has not been fully explained to the public?

Food for thought.

edit on 16-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I can't help but to retain a nagging feeling 'they' know something the rest of us do not.

The global consensus to push these fast-tracked vaccines or to impose lock-downs would never have been reasonably predictable before last year.

Are the vaccines a hail-mary pass to address a threat that has not been fully explained to the public?

Food for thought.

I believe the vaccine is a panacea, a placebo, and a tool that can be used as a weapon.

They don't need it to work, they just need for us to believe it works.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Im waiting to see how many miscarriages people are having. Depopulation I reckon but not by killing the masses quickly.. Will be long term to the point you won't consider it was the vaccination..

Next will be cash will be taken away under the guise of passing the virus and going digital. Then that's it.. end goal. Full control. reply to: iwanttobelieve70

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
FLASHBACK - Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned to Usher in the New World Order - Oct 2020

'The Corona panic is a play. It’s a scam. A swindle. It’s high time we understood that we’re in the midst of a global crime.’

In the USA a documentary called PLANDEMIC, which exposes COVID-19 as a criminal operation, is supported by over 27,000 medical doctors!

Why are these thousands of medical professionals worldwide saying the pandemic is a crime? What information do they have access to, that we are not getting from the mainstream media?

I invite you to look at the following facts with an open mind and then come to your own conclusions…

edit on 7162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Has anyone ever considered the possibility that the reason people want you to take the vax is because the world is trying to stop a global covid pandemic?

~Or are we still at the It doesn't exist because I heard it on CNN" mantra?

Maybe..Just maybe your philosophies are self serving and designed to feed your anti-authority" agenda.

edit on 16-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
the long term, far reaching goals Are to have a digital virus which reacts with the 'junk' DNA we all have coursing through our various blood. and respiratory systems

the residual junk DNA which is left over junk from when the Fallen Angels were causing human females to breed Nephilem hybrids in the popultations of indigenious homo-sapiens and The Garden-of-Eden 'Adamic lines' of menkind

the 5 Spike=Protein platform will combine with random organic and digital protei spikes which will result in human chimera which are grotesque creatures left over from pre-flood era molecule manipulations & twisted DNA

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I find it quite worrying that he states that he took 2 lateral flow tests and they were negative. Lateral flow tests should not be used if you suspect that you might have covid.......yet he stated....."I felt like I had a bad cold".
He later had a PCR test and it came back positive.

I wonder how many people are using lateral flow tests to prove that their symptoms are not covid??
And then going about their business.

OR it's because he didn't have Covid at all, but the PCR Test gave him a false positive, just as it has done for many others who mistakenly believe that they have had Covid.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Some people seem to still think this is all part of some big master plan. Personally, I disagree with that. There may have been a plan in the beginning. Exactly what that plan was, I do not know, but whoever's plan it was, they completely lost control of it at some point.

At this point, I will consider the possibility that many of the people who are now pushing hard for people to take the vaccines, could actually have the best of intentions. However, that doesn't mean that I personally am planning to get vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think all of it is essentially a battle for the future of humanity. A battle that far too many dont even know exists, intentionally.

The goal is to prevent the public from gaining awareness of systems and processes that would render traditonal centralized authority obsolete and irrelevant. Its an age old battle, but the context of modern technology changes things dramatically.

In this, we would be living through a bit of a mix between the Industrial and Neolithic revolutions. Given the nature of modern circumstances, and generations-old power structures, they need to shape the world to move to absolute dependency before people realize there are other options.

There are many ways to work in this direction, particularly if we expand the scope of the theater of conflict to decades. One avenue is to precipitate dependency on pharmaceutical companies for continuing survival. If this can be established, it wont matter what anyone does to fight back against it. If you want you and your family to have the products you need to continue to live, you will have a vested interest in preserving the very systems that would commit the egregious acts.

Meaning, if the general population can be shifted over to total dependency of everything from pots and pans to make food (which will be ordered then returned same-day. No private ownership, obviously) to preventing a personal health crisis due to dependency on corporate products.. You will Obey. They wont need "workers" for too much longer, so no general strikes or anything like that either.

Of course, we can move in another direction; using decentralized, non-corporate automation. I believe this is a vastly superior option anyway, even if we dont include Yet Another Tyrannical System Attempting to Establish Absolute Control (its not exactly a new thing...).

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why is Dr Fauci the one here pushing the three brands? Pfizer, Moderna and J&J? forgiveness for past lawsuits? makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

At this point, I will consider the possibility that many of the people who are now pushing hard for people to take the vaccines, could actually have the best of intentions.

I believe this is absolutely true!

Historically, many people involved with authoritarian systems genuinely and truly believe they are doing "the right thing."

All that needs to be done is encourage a belief system that inspires zealotry and bypasses logic, reason, etc and goes straight to the emotional centers in the brain. And even then, it has never required a majority of the population buy into it. 5-10% is enough to really get the ball rolling. ETA: Importantly, this can be started intentionally or unintentionally (its based in general social group formation), but will often times be hijacked and exploited according to utility. With modern communication tech, this can be amplified out of proportion with reality while instilling genuine addiction to the extreme emotions inherent to things like social media.

"Losing control" of this is almost part and parcel of the design. As long as they maintain certain figures and organizations as trusted, nigh infallible figureheads.. Its all good. This becomes even easier if the primary goal is destabilization and there is dwindling reliance on actual human participation or approval to make the overall system work (workers, law enforcement, military, etc).
edit on 16-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: Hamsters of doom

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join