It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it would take to make an ethical COVID-19 vaccine passport

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
They are now Softening up the "Good Citizens" Who followed every instructions for their "Old Normal" to return by thinking it would return with just the vaccination now with the Covid Vaccination Passports. And the possibility of yearly booster shots. Asking the question whatever it would be ethical to take a Covid Vaccine Passport.

I think History has shown where this leads to.

It reminds me of a concerning trend.

edit on 13-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah...I got nothing.

Or maybe...isn't this a great opportunity to get all those illegal immigrants out of your society?

See, every cloud has a silver lining after all

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Ummm…

A willing…herd…?

“This way…to the egress”…

YouSir

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Vaccine passports are a fantastic idea. I say bring them on.

I've had to travel a lot, and have had to carry around all kinds of vaccination certificates and clean certificates for this and for that. It would save me all kinds of trouble if I had an app with my vaccine history and with certificates to say I don't have any std or notifiable diseases.

Having everything in one place in an internationally recognizer form would be fantastic.

Plus it would help bio security at the border. Look at how many cases of measles are imported every year by unvaxxed people, or TB, or herpes.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
They are now Softening up the "Good Citizens" Who followed every instructions for their "Old Normal" to return

You're resisting out of habit, not from a place of reason.

Not everything is a conspiracy, and sometime the Hurd is right.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This news segment is from Canada, I wonder why Canadian health cards can't be used in this capacity?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Except that we are talking about using the passport to access restaurant, mail, pubs and any public event. Quickly this will also being used at the shop. Do you think it will stop at vaccine? Ho please, they will slowly broaden the concept of "danger".

Until you stop threatening the freedom of other I won't take the vaccine. I don't answer to bullies.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
We could have a universal rights card that also tracks things like having your hair tested for narcotics every 6 months in order to drive etc. I mean it will keep people safer after all. Just like the CCP social credit system, you get more privileges by playing the social farmville game. Track your phone SMS to make sure you aren't saying anything unsafe and you get to ride the fast trains. Seems like a pretty straightforward thing.

/s
/s
/s
/s

At least the communist shills are unable to really hide anymore. Keep watching. It will become even more apparent. I am truly sad for them.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
This news segment is from Canada, I wonder why Canadian health cards can't be used in this capacity?

Each province has a different health card and to my knowledge it has been decided that using a phone app is a better tracking system.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My state has passed a law banning any government issued vaccine passport. Good job Governor Bill Lee!

fox17.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

They did in Alberta (Canada) also! They also removed the laws about forced inoculation. Meanwhile, my province explicitly said it might force vaccination.
edit on 13-7-2021 by aTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

That's a good point.

But I don't think my flip phone will be of much use.

I'm afraid that it's going to be very messy no matter what happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I hope second class citizens will keep their right to vote...

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
It would save me all kinds of trouble if I had an app with my vaccine history...

It's coming, there are two versions that I am aware of being developed.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
I hope second class citizens will keep their right to vote...

Mail in only.. By the looks of things.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

You went to a political opponent rally? Red Status

"There have been an eclosion at that place. Sorry, but even with the vaccine you are a chance of contagion."

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
It would save me all kinds of trouble if I had an app with my vaccine history...

It's coming, there are two versions that I am aware of being developed.

I already got my QR-code...works great!!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: aTechnician
a reply to: keukendeur

You went to a political opponent rally? Red Status

"There have been an eclosion at that place. Sorry, but even with the vaccine you are a chance of contagion."

Yeah conformity and assimilation aren't optional in this plot

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
I already got my QR-code...works great!!

LOL. It's going top be just a little more involved than that.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah we already had a system here (The Netherlands) called DigiD :

DigiD is an identity management platform which government agencies of the Netherlands, including the Tax and Customs Administration and Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs, can use to verify the identity of Dutch residents on the Internet. In 2015 it was used for 200 million authentications by 12 million citizens. The system is tied to the Dutch national identification number. The system has been mandatory when submitting tax forms electronically since 2006.

They just shoved your vaccination stats in there and you can generate your own QR-code which you can scan at events, cinema, restaurants etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join