It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 minutes Australia-scientist says Cov Vax is Fake News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And no matter how amazing a new technology is, how safe, or how effective, that will be a true statement. When the first of anything comes around, there will not have been one before it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: summer5

Only someone completely ignorant would make that comment about the flu vaccines. It's not that the vaccine doesn't work, it's that there are too many strains and it's a crapshoot which will be the dominant ones each year. It's very effective against the strains it's supposed to work against though.

LOL...so...it isnt the vaccines that don't work, yet it's a crap shoot? That means the vaccines don't work. If they work, it isn't a crap shoot....if they don't, it is.

The vaccine works great at what it's supposed to kill. The crap shoot is what strain should be killed. I don't think you are stupid, therefore you are being obtuse.

It's like saying paper doesn't work against rock because it loses to paper. See how stupid that sounds?

So, very specifically, tell me what it is supposed to kill. Coronavirus, in general, is a common cold. Everyone in the entire world has had it.

What very specific version of coronavirus is this unlicensed and unapproved "vaccine" supposed to kill?

We were all told it would go away if we wore masks and socially distanced. We were told to not work. We were told to abandon our parents and grandparents.

Guess what.....those of us that did not listen did the best. The progressive run cities and states are dying.

No clue what your paper/rock comparison means....sounds childish.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

And no matter how amazing a new technology is, how safe, or how effective, that will be a true statement. When the first of anything comes around, there will not have been one before it.

LOL....no....there will never be one before it, but for the possible first one to have BILLIONS of people to try it......that is nut job worthy. Largest scale Darwin Awards in my book.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Unless circumstances warranted it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: summer5

Only someone completely ignorant would make that comment about the flu vaccines. It's not that the vaccine doesn't work, it's that there are too many strains and it's a crapshoot which will be the dominant ones each year. It's very effective against the strains it's supposed to work against though.

LOL...so...it isnt the vaccines that don't work, yet it's a crap shoot? That means the vaccines don't work. If they work, it isn't a crap shoot....if they don't, it is.

The vaccine works great at what it's supposed to kill. The crap shoot is what strain should be killed. I don't think you are stupid, therefore you are being obtuse.

It's like saying paper doesn't work against rock because it loses to paper. See how stupid that sounds?

So, very specifically, tell me what it is supposed to kill. Coronavirus, in general, is a common cold. Everyone in the entire world has had it.

What very specific version of coronavirus is this unlicensed and unapproved "vaccine" supposed to kill?

We were all told it would go away if we wore masks and socially distanced. We were told to not work. We were told to abandon our parents and grandparents.

Guess what.....those of us that did not listen did the best. The progressive run cities and states are dying.

No clue what your paper/rock comparison means....sounds childish.

Are you saying you are posting about the vaccine and you don't even know what it's supposed to protect against?

What does lockdowns have to do with whether the vaccine works?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ok I see what you're saying. It's splitting hairs but I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join