It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 minutes Australia-scientist says Cov Vax is Fake News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Interesting that a 60 minutes segment aired this considering all the media is pushing for people to get the vax

The video states Cov19 is the 7th Corona virus to strike mankind and there has yet to be a vaccine for any of them.

They interviewed a Professor of medical ethics who states a vaccine can take from 7 to 20 years to develop. He mentioned the flu vaccine is 40 percent successful at best.

Interesting interview. Again, I'm surprised MSM aired a show like this in any country.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5
You gota slowly get the plebs ready for hard truth time

Once the money is made and we all have "unforseen" side effects they will tell us it's ineffective and they have a new vaccine that they extra super promis this time it will work

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I wonder if the CBS talking heads laughed on camera after the interview, like they do after a UFO segment?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Interesting that a 60 minutes segment aired this considering all the media is pushing for people to get the vax

That’s because it aired May 17, 2020.

www.youtube.com...

You wouldn’t see that segment in 2021.

This is just more evidence they are making ‘science’ up as they go along.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Guess we'll have to be the ones to do your work for you and tell readers what they're dealing with? This video is well over a year old. May of 2020. Literally 3 months after we closed up, but you seem to think we should believe this video is current and therefore remotely relevant? The people in the story may have the same thoughts today, but what they thought a year ago is irrelevant and I'm quite sure you'd be hard pressed to find one person of sound academic mind who would argue otherwise about even their own opinions. I'll let you figure out what that says about you.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I like that Canadian approcah to the vaccine of covid its safer and its none a mRNA based.
Very interesting.

I am still surprised how quickly the mRNA vaccines were approved.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I like that Canadian approcah to the vaccine of covid its safer and its none a mRNA based.
Very interesting.

I am still surprised how quickly the mRNA vaccines were approved.

They haven't been approved, nor licensed by the FDA....none of them have.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

summer5 isn't claiming the video is current. They're pointing out the fact that vaccines take years to develop.
But we're to believe the covid vax was developed in 9-10 months?
edit on 11-7-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

For years and years when I was sitting on the toilet trying to make # happen I would read the various cans of air freshener Mom had in the bathroom.

Lysol spray always said coronavirus was one of the germs it 99.9% killed...

Think about that.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They were approved. For emergency use.

But that's as far as it goes.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

You're dismissing a video because it's "out of date". By a year. Do we dismiss all things this way? How 'bout them college books written by men years and years ago, can we finally dismiss Darwin, Nye, Sagan, Plato, Freud, and my favorite egg head Hawking?

Because I'm almost certain their bull# expired right after they shoveled it.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It took 'em how long to admit Accutane wasn't all it was cracked up to be? It took them years to own up, for something commonly pushed for cystic zits. The stuff made the zits look like badges of honor. I don't see this being aaaany different. It's going to be a lot of convenient ignoring from both manufacturers and "users", and sweeping of the unwanted admittance under rugs, but something's ALWAYS waiting for the impatient. It's usually not their friend, either.
edit on 7/11/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
So in May 2020, the Dr/Professor right at the end says about keeping people locked up for 18 months.....how did he know that then?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Guess we'll have to be the ones to do your work for you and tell readers what they're dealing with? This video is well over a year old. May of 2020. Literally 3 months after we closed up, but you seem to think we should believe this video is current and therefore remotely relevant? The people in the story may have the same thoughts today, but what they thought a year ago is irrelevant and I'm quite sure you'd be hard pressed to find one person of sound academic mind who would argue otherwise about even their own opinions. I'll let you figure out what that says about you.

So, by this failure of brain cell collisions, you basically gave everyone a free pass.

I can therefore ignore everything Fauci has EVER said in any capacity whatsoever, and henceforth as soon as anything else leaves his lips, because it's already old news & is therefore invalid, amirite?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
You gota slowly get the plebs ready for hard truth time

Once the money is made and we all have "unforseen" side effects they will tell us it's ineffective and they have a new vaccine that they extra super promis this time it will work

You're not quite right, in six months they will find that the vaccine caused some side effects and everyone will need to take meds to keep the side effects at bay. Everyone will be paying a hundred bucks a month for the meds, the government will pay the other seven hundred bucks a month from money from taxpayers taxes. The pharma companies will get rich, those who do not take the meds will get sick and die.

I can make things up just like others do and the chances that this above paragraph could happen are possibly more than the chances of someone dying directly from Covid which is probably less than one percent of people who get the virus .

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They were approved. For emergency use.

But that's as far as it goes.

No...they have not been approved. They have been "authorized".

From the last press release Pfizer made on it, directly from their PR:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older.

Pfizer press release

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Only someone completely ignorant would make that comment about the flu vaccines. It's not that the vaccine doesn't work, it's that there are too many strains and it's a crapshoot which will be the dominant ones each year. It's very effective against the strains it's supposed to work against though.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Only someone completely ignorant would make that comment about the flu vaccines. It's not that the vaccine doesn't work, it's that there are too many strains and it's a crapshoot which will be the dominant ones each year. It's very effective against the strains it's supposed to work against though.

LOL...so...it isnt the vaccines that don't work, yet it's a crap shoot? That means the vaccines don't work. If they work, it isn't a crap shoot....if they don't, it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Moderna's quote in their press release is my fave....

Moderna’s control and which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, among others: the fact that there has never been a commercial product utilizing mRNA technology approved for use;

Bold is mine...

Moderna Press release

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

LOL...so...it isnt the vaccines that don't work, yet it's a crap shoot? That means the vaccines don't work. If they work, it isn't a crap shoot....if they don't, it is.

The vaccine works great at what it's supposed to kill. The crap shoot is what strain should be killed. I don't think you are stupid, therefore you are being obtuse.

It's like saying paper doesn't work against rock because it loses to paper. See how stupid that sounds?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join