It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer to apply for vaccine booster inoculation in August in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The mRNA is a new tech
Incorrect. Research began in the 1970s.

when i got my flu shots i dont reemember having anything like those side effects before.
Right. The vast majority of people do not experience such things. But a few do.

edit on 7/9/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Incorrect. Research began in the 1970s.

Yes Research but not human testing. I have read about the mRNA in the early 2000s. There were a few tries on allergies with mices but the Research was dropped and stopped.

edit on 9-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

There were a few tries on allergies with mices but the Research was dropped and stopped.

I think you are mistaken. Do you have a source for your claim?

This is from 2018:

Due to inherent safety features, mRNA vaccines could be the candidates of choice for preventive allergy immunizations. The subtle priming of T helper 1 immunity induced by this vaccine type closely resembles responses of non-allergic individuals and-by boosting via natural allergen exposure-could suffice for long-term protection from type I allergy.

So far, immunotherapy with mRNA has been performed in patients suffering from melanoma, non-small-cell lung cancer, renal cell carcinoma, and prostate cancer.21, 29, 30 Recently, a protective mRNA vaccine against rabies was successfully tested in healthy subjects.31

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Ah yes that's the 2018. Pretty sure an mRNA vaccine was already tried with the SARS virus to. Since four vaccines were tried.

Four different SARS-CoV vaccines were evaluated in these studies (Table 1). Two whole virus vaccines were evaluated; one was prepared in Vero tissue cultures, zonal centrifuged for purification, and double-inactivated with formalin and UV irradiation, the DI vaccine (DIV); it was tested with and without alum adjuvant [16]. The other whole virus vaccine was prepared in Vero cells, concentrated, purified, inactivated with beta propiolactone and packaged with alum adjuvant (BPV) [13]. A recombinant DNA spike (S) protein vaccine (SV) was produced in insect cells and purified by column chromatography was tested with and without alum adjuvant [17]. The fourth vaccine (the VLP vaccine) was a virus-like particle vaccine prepared by us as described previously; it contained the SARS-CoV spike protein (S) and the Nucleocapsid (N), envelope (E) and membrane (M) proteins from mouse hepatitis coronavirus (MHV) [20].

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Your quote says nothing about mRNA. Did you post the wrong thing?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

SARS-CoV spike protein

mRNA is the spike protein.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

mRNA is the spike protein.

You are mistaken.

mRNA is not a protein. In the case of COVID vaccines, it causes cells to produce the spike protein.

In any case, do you understand that this is incorrect:

There were a few tries on allergies with mices but the Research was dropped and stopped.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Its still the same formality of the idea and construct. The notion where you have a spike protein to active a immune response.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

When you get the flu shot they have to ask if you have ever had Guillain-Barre, as the flu shot can cause Guillain-Barre.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I got my two shots. They both made me feel like crap. I am not penciling in two days this fall for a repeat.

Here. We'll make you sick for two days in order for you to avoid being sick for two days ...

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My brother, healthy 40, got COVID this year. It was so awful for him when he found out he could get again he got his first shot the very next day.

Pretty sure it’s only Trump supporters dying now in our country..

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

I appreciated the Biden Administration saying yesterday that they would NOT mandate all Americans getting Covid-19 vaccinations.

You know that they can't do it anyway. Right?
It would take a law to do that. Congress makes laws, the administration does not.

I was curious if he could mandate it through Executive Order?
Probably doesn't matter with schools, some employers, etc. mandating it.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think the unvaxxed will be more protected from this new cold virus than the 'vaxxed'. seems like that sHts toxic and hurts your immune system.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Evidence?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They're doing it !!!!!😲

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's 2021 - Are you paying attention ?

edit on 792021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I think the unvaxxed will be more protected from this new cold virus than the 'vaxxed'. seems like that sHts toxic and hurts your immune system.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Then you'd be mistaken. We have actual data that shows the vaccine offers good protection against the variant, and the unvaxed are far more likely to be hospitalized or die.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well Pfizer needs to make more $$

Reminds me back when I played a lot of simcity, and I used to be so proud when I would get a big pharm company to spawn since it was so hard to get such a prime enviro for them (and they looked futuristic), but makes me wanna play it again and just bulldoze every BS big industry I dont like based on principle alone, esp big pharma

side effects might include death

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah and the flus shots arent mRNA. According to the DarkPodcast. Which i saw. And it was good. These mRNA seems to go around in your body. While they were supposed to stay at the site of the injection this is another reason i will refuse covid shots with mRNA based.

I dont recall a flu shot that inculding a full list of injures which includes but not limited to Kideny, Liver etc...
I am not going to play the russian roulette with that.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Pretty sure it’s only Trump supporters dying now in our country..

That was a bit foolish of statement to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join