It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: Covid is sole cause of death in only 5 percent of cases.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Madviking

a reply to: Madviking

Comorbidities does not = going to die anyways. If someone has COPD, pneumonia, and gets Covid and dies, Covid is not the sole cause of death, but sans Covid they would have recovered and not died.

Of course in some cases, but people aren't getting it. Neither does this mean that they wouldn't have died without Covid either. You, and those counting these as Covid deaths, are presuming they wouldn't have. It is that presumption, that is not scientifically valid. How do you know they wouldn't have died from the severe heart disease they already had?

They very well may have, but if they died in 2 weeks vs 2 years did Covid not hasten their death and take years from them? I completely agree the number of covid deaths was inflated for political purposes. I would guess 1/4-1/3 of the deaths should not have been attributed to Covid. Driving drunk and wrecking your car while you tested positive for Covid does not a covid death make .. but by the same token having a comorbidity does not mean covid was not the major cause of death.

It's still a factor. A positive test involving a car accident is likely the result of covid impairing driving, ultimately causing death.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: joseluer24

Comorbidities does not = going to die anyways. If someone has COPD, pneumonia, and gets Covid and dies, Covid is not the sole cause of death, but sans Covid they would have recovered and not died.

Of course in some cases, but people aren't getting it. Neither does this mean that they wouldn't have died without Covid either. You, and those counting these as Covid deaths, are presuming they wouldn't have. It is that presumption, that is not scientifically valid. How do you know they wouldn't have died from the severe heart disease they already had?

They very well may have, but if they died in 2 weeks vs 2 years did Covid not hasten their death and take years from them? I completely agree the number of covid deaths was inflated for political purposes. I would guess 1/4-1/3 of the deaths should not have been attributed to Covid. Driving drunk and wrecking your car while you tested positive for Covid does not a covid death make .. but by the same token having a comorbidity does not mean covid was not the major cause of death.

It's still a factor. A positive test involving a car accident is likely the result of covid impairing driving, ultimately causing death.

Sorry, not likely. Hope you are joking.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Sorry, not likely. Hope you are joking.

Why not? Covid induces a dizzy spell. Driving with covid is far riskier than driving without covid. Fatal car accident is likely be caused by covid.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's an assumption; It may or may not be true. Some people with covid are asymptomatic i.e. zero symptoms. The decision to label such a car crash as covid-caused is a policy, not a medical and scientific fact.

edit on 3-7-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
... and we all know that people with pre-existing conditions deserve to die; so why worry about them when shaping covid policies?

Irrelevenat gas light much?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That's an assumption; It may or may not be true. Some people with covid are asymptomatic i.e. zero symptoms. The decision to label such a car crash as covid-caused is a policy, not a medical and scientific fact.

It is a contributing factor. Just because there is no symptom does not mean it does not affect you. It does.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It is a contributing factor. Just because there is no symptom does not mean it does not affect you. It does.

Not when asymptomatic.

You can't count as a flu death every single death from car accidents to heart attack, just because they test positive for the flu.

It may or may NOT be a major contributing factor.

It's unscientific to assume. I'm not sure why people are struggling so hard to understand this concept.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Do not take Covid19 lightly. I assure you that it will kill no less than 100 million people.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

My own home, San Francisco Bay Area, California, is recognizing everything this thread has been about, that deaths WITH Covid are not the same as death FROM Covid.

www.msn.com...

"SAN JOSE (KPIX) — On Friday, Santa Clara County health leaders announced a drop in its COVID-19 death toll by nearly a quarter after it refined its approach in reporting the data.

The county reported that it had reviewed each COVID-19 fatality and was only counting those whose cause of death was from the virus and not those who tested positive for COVID-19 at the time of death but did not necessarily die from the virus.

The new approach meant that the death toll dropped by 22%, specifically from 2,201 to 1,696 deaths.

“It is important to go back and do this accounting to see if COVID was actually the cause of death,” said University of California San Francisco Prof. of Medicine and Infectious Disease expert Dr. Monica Gandhi. “I think that transparent communication is an upside, I mean, in the sense that it’s true that if we did this across the nation, it would bring our death rate lower. A downside of that, could be that people will say, ‘Well, it wasn’t as serious as you said.'”"
edit on 5-7-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In early January, a person working with the U.S. National Vital Statistics System said 1 death was being counted as 2, in order to make the number of overall 2020 deaths "look" much higher, due to Covid-19. Her complaint (whistleblower) document was leaked, and was online for a short time (a couple of days) before it was scrubbed.

Like you said, from what we know of the HHS-CDC, there are full-blown scumbags in charge of some key departments. One of them is the sister of Trump witch-hunt initiator, former Assistant Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein.

Ok, so, do you have any more details at all? I remember seeing this briefly somewhere after I had started suggesting this was a possibility, but I was never able to corroborate it.

This is extraordinarily damning evidence of criminal malfeasance at a staggering, crimes against humanity level.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Fact is we live in an unhealthy and overweight society

Yes, we do ... as a direct result of intentionally false and bad/mis-leading information about what constitutes a healthy diet and lifestyle.

while it is easy to sit at ones computer and blame the individual for succumbing to covid 19 because it was their fault for being unhealthy and over weight, society as a whole still has an obligation to protect these people.

Yes, we do, and those in charge failed miserably by refusing to utilize treatments that were known to work because doing so would have prevented them from being able to implement their plan to hijack the election using a fake plan/scam-demic and possibly more importantly, get EUA for their toxic jabs in an effort to usher in the 'Great Reset'.

Thankfully, it appears this effort - like most efforts of the lunatic fringe left - is backfiring spectacularly. All they are doing is waking people up in droves.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They could have paid the healthcare workers more to stay secluded for a while till a decent vaccine came out to protect those at high risk, sort of like how people at risk get the pneumonia vaccine.

Or, they could have promoted the use of know safe and potentially effective treatments like HCQ and Ivermectin, and saved 95% of those that died, quickly, and without most ever having to be admitted to the hospital.

No jab required.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
"This site is about denying ignorance."

Yeah, that ended with Donald Trump and Covid-19. We embrace the ignorance now, and often times amplify it.

Rotflmao! We finally agree on something!

Isn't it amazing just how the radical lunatic left embraced willing and deliberate ignorance, knowingly engaging in the spreading of fake/false information just to smear someone they thought mean tweeted too much?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
We also allow know there was a massive increase in overall excess deaths over the period of the pandemic.

jamanetwork.com...

Claims of re-attributing cause of death don't explain that.

Because these aren't claims of 're-attributing', what they are doing is counting a single death more than once, to falsely provide the appearance of 'excess deaths'.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ScepticScot
We also allow know there was a massive increase in overall excess deaths over the period of the pandemic.

jamanetwork.com...

Claims of re-attributing cause of death don't explain that.

Because these aren't claims of 're-attributing', what they are doing is counting a single death more than once, to falsely provide the appearance of 'excess deaths'.

Any evidence of that?

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

My own home, San Francisco Bay Area, California, is recognizing everything this thread has been about, that deaths WITH Covid are not the same as death FROM Covid.

www.msn.com...

"SAN JOSE (KPIX) — On Friday, Santa Clara County health leaders announced a drop in its COVID-19 death toll by nearly a quarter after it refined its approach in reporting the data.

The county reported that it had reviewed each COVID-19 fatality and was only counting those whose cause of death was from the virus and not those who tested positive for COVID-19 at the time of death but did not necessarily die from the virus.

The new approach meant that the death toll dropped by 22%, specifically from 2,201 to 1,696 deaths.

“It is important to go back and do this accounting to see if COVID was actually the cause of death,” said University of California San Francisco Prof. of Medicine and Infectious Disease expert Dr. Monica Gandhi. “I think that transparent communication is an upside, I mean, in the sense that it’s true that if we did this across the nation, it would bring our death rate lower. A downside of that, could be that people will say, ‘Well, it wasn’t as serious as you said.'”"

Wrong way to do it. Should not bring human judgment into it. Every death after positive test should count, regardless if there was obvious symptom. Virus works in subtle ways. Even when there is no obvious symptom, internal organs can be damaged, or neurological damage, which result in death.

By adopting the new standard, they are under counting covid deaths to make Biden look good. But it is a disservice to the public.
edit on 6-7-2021 by joseluer24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Wrong way to do it. Should not bring human judgment into it. Every death after positive test should count, regardless if there was obvious symptom. Virus works in subtle ways. Even when there is no obvious symptom, internal organs can be damaged, or neurological damage, which result in death.

By adopting the new standard, they are under counting covid deaths to make Biden look good. But it is a disservice to the public.

Since the vaccine is still experimental, every death within a few weeks of being injected with the drug should list the "vaccine" as being an underlying trigger.

Even motorcycle accidents where the rider simply "passed out" and crashed.

Both Covid-19 and the Vaccines are filled with unknowns. It's best to be conservative and treat both threats the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those vaccines don't work... but your right, they are filled with unknowns and appear to be more deadlier than Covid itself.

I've been keeping up with people who have been vaccinated, (work related) most of them still get Covid. They test every month.

I would stay away from the current vaccines, they're useless and could be deadly.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wrong, see, the old way and what you are proposing is creating a non-scientific protocol simply to label all cases as a covid death. There is nothing scientific about that.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.msn.com...

Since the vaccine is still experimental, every death within a few weeks of being injected with the drug should list the "vaccine" as being an underlying trigger.

Even motorcycle accidents where the rider simply "passed out" and crashed.

Both Covid-19 and the Vaccines are filled with unknowns. It's best to be conservative and treat both threats the same.

Correct! If every death WITH Covid counts as a Covid death, every death AFTER a vaccine counts as a Vaccine death. I said this on another forum because people were arguing that you can't know that people are experiencing adverse reactions from vaccines because "they might have pre-existing conditions or other causes." Um...right, that's what we are saying about Covid deaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join