It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: Covid is sole cause of death in only 5 percent of cases.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Madviking

My question to all of you. Besides main stream media, are you seeing the narrative blessed upon us by the programmers?

I for one am seeing an awakening. People aren't going to fall for this again, no matter how hard they try to push it.

Are you seeing this too?

I am seeing more people than ever recognizing corruption at a high level, media lies, etc. That's why in the last 4-6 years, we are seeing anti-establishment statements from many people on both sides of the aisle, when such ideas used to be the purview of hard leftists, hippies, and the John Birch Society or characters on the right such as Alex Jones. So, this is cause for hope.

For the first time in my life, I can talk about all of this with my parents and sister, and they get it to a degree. They didn't like 15 years ago.

At the same time, I also know hordes of normies from former classmates to friends and colleagues who are the most stereotypical NPCs conceivable. It is a bit horrifying and sad at the same time.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is another important point, natural immunity.

I tested positive for Covid antibodies two weeks ago, and knew I had it in 2020 due to a 2 week illness and a telenurse telling me to isolate at home.

Even so, my CA friends won't see me because I'm not vaccinated.

Until 2020, numerous science articles stated that natural immunity is usually as good as vaccines, and often better. For most diseases, with a few exceptions, immunity lasts for years or even a lifetime. The reason for vaccines is not because they provide better protection but because one avoids going through the risk of severe illness for many diseases.

www.healthline.com...

www.news-medical.net...

Moreover, naturally acquired immunity is the original source of both personal immunity AND herd immunity. It still comprises part of a community's herd immunity.

But yet, people are being told it doesn't count here for Covid, or don't even know that it normally is as good. Media is telling people that "experts don't know if immunity lasts."

Every study I've read thus far for Covid immunity after infection shows antibodies lasting as long as they were tested, meaning, the evidence thus far supports Covid immunity being long lasting.

www.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

All of those comorbidities happen with the seasonal influenza virus. When did we ever shut down the country for the flu?

Last I checked there was an uptick in deaths in 2020 but nothing like the hysteria over Covid would warrent.

You seem like a logical person, was it worth it?

1918. The last time the flu had a similar impact on us.

The uptick in deaths in the US was about 500,000, coincidentally(?) about the same number of deaths attributed to Covid.

I personally shut down 2 businesses last year. I feel it was worth it. I COULD open them back now, but I don't really have to and I'm enjoying the extra time at home. Most things are back to normal now, and people who lost their businesses can now start a new one or open the old one.

Thanks for the compliment though. Most people here hate me lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I just want the truth.

1. Why is the vaccine being pushed so hard?
1a. If the motive is genuine, why would you offer lotteries and vacations if you get it?
2. I understand that nobody knew how bad this was going to be, but once you realized it's not a public health threat, why did you continue to push the fear aspect?
3. What's the end game here, most people know it was to put as much dirt on Trump as possible. He's out now, why can't you let it go?
3a. We have a surplus of vaccines, which we are sending to other countries, doesn't this signal that everyone that chooses to get it, already has the vaccine?
3b. Is the plan to forcefully vaccine every man woman and child in the country? (refer to question 1)
4. Since the vaccine isn't FDA approved, what medical background do you have that trumps the federal government agency in charge of this very thing?
4a. The CDC and WHO have publicly stated to not vaccinate persons under the age of 18 yet the pharmacutical companys reccomend this and is backed by main stream media. Who will be called up when it doesn't go the way it's supposed to?

I can go on and on, this whole thing is a mess.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

All of those comorbidities happen with the seasonal influenza virus. When did we ever shut down the country for the flu?

Last I checked there was an uptick in deaths in 2020 but nothing like the hysteria over Covid would warrent.

You seem like a logical person, was it worth it?

1918. The last time the flu had a similar impact on us.

The uptick in deaths in the US was about 500,000, coincidentally(?) about the same number of deaths attributed to Covid.

I personally shut down 2 businesses last year. I feel it was worth it. I COULD open them back now, but I don't really have to and I'm enjoying the extra time at home. Most things are back to normal now, and people who lost their businesses can now start a new one or open the old one.

Thanks for the compliment though. Most people here hate me lol.

The problem is, with all due respect, that most people in developed countries didn't do a proper cost-benefit analysis of the global impacts of these policies, nor did leaders tell them what that looked like. Those who knew better didn't show you the other side of the ledger sheet.

Global lockdowns have global consequences. There were already up to 700 million people in extreme poverty. According to the World Food Programme, UN, and World Bank, "Covid" i.e. global lockdowns and economic destruction cast an additional 100-200 million people into extreme poverty including risk of starvation. Adding these to increased pressures on extremely at risk people worldwide, likely will cause the deaths of far more people over the next 5 years than saved from any Covid policies.

Therefore, my view is that globally, the policies are net negative.

www.brookings.edu...

www.wfp.org...

www.wfp.org...

"The coronavirus pandemic will see more than a quarter of a billion people suffering acute hunger by the end of the year, according to new figures from the World Food Programme (WFP).

Latest numbers indicate the lives and livelihoods of 265 million people in low and middle-income countries will be under severe threat unless swift action is taken to tackle the pandemic, up from a current 135 million.

That is nearly double the number in the newly published Global Report on Food Crises 2020, which estimates that 135 million people in 55 countries currently face acute hunger as a result chiefly of conflict, the effects of climate change, and economic crises. That report was drawn up prior to the emergence of COVID-19 as a pandemic, and the contrasting figures provide a startling insight into the devastating potential of this virus.

Concern is highest for those in countries across Africa as well as the Middle East, as the virus threatens lives and livelihoods along with the trading networks they rely on for survival.

"

www.devex.com...

www.worldbank.org...

edit on 1-7-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The population in 1918 was much, much lower. Thus the percentage of deaths was much much higher.

In addition the spanish flu did affect younger, healthy people but this was world war I. From my readings, most of the deaths were attributed to close living quarters and lack of hygene in the battlefield. Also the number one killer, stress.

The argument kinda falls apart comparing 1918 spanish flu and Covid 19. Social distancing works. In this day and age proper hygene goes a long way. We aren't soldiers at war and we all have access to hand sanitizer and soap.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Neither you or I know what the future holds. What I do know is that money isn't real. It's numbers in computers and worthless pieces of paper and metal at this point.

I feel like huge changes to the monetary system worldwide are coming, and for the most part we'll all be fine. In a few years we'll barely remember that it happened.

100 or so years from now, when we're all dead, another pandemic will happen. The earth has its ways of cleansing itself.
edit on 1-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

The population in 1918 was much, much lower. Thus the percentage of deaths was much much higher.

In addition the spanish flu did affect younger, healthy people but this was world war I. From my readings, most of the deaths were attributed to close living quarters and lack of hygene in the battlefield. Also the number one killer, stress.

The argument kinda falls apart comparing 1918 spanish flu and Covid 19. Social distancing works. In this day and age proper hygene goes a long way. We aren't soldiers at war and we all have access to hand sanitizer and soap.

I agree with all of that.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just showed you very real data, and the likely impact it's going to have.

This site is about denying ignorance. It is people's responsibility to look at the data about the global impact of the very covid lockdown policies they are supporting.

That data shows hundreds of millions of low income people being severely affected. That's not even mentioning the millions of people thrown out of work, destruction of small businesses, rise in suicides and drug/alcohol issues, transfer of 3 trillion to the wealthy, etc.

I give people a pass who didn't work in this arena and didn't know about such data, due to media and political lies by omission. But, I invite you to look at the data once it's presented to you.

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Neither you or I know what the future holds. What I do know is that money isn't real. It's numbers in computers and worthless pieces of paper and metal at this point.

I feel like huge changes to the monetary system worldwide are coming, and for the most part we'll all be fine. In a few years we'll barely remember that it happened.

100 or so years from now, when we're all dead, another pandemic will happen. The earth has its ways of cleansing itself.

edit on 1-7-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This site is about denying ignorance.

Yeah, that ended with Donald Trump and Covid-19. We embrace the ignorance now, and often times amplify it.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

MadViking, your input please...

Take a look at the 2020 deaths table at: jamanetwork.com...

Since 95% of the Covid-19 deaths had 3 or more pre-existing conditions, why aren't the number of deaths from Heart problems, Cancer, Diabetes, Stroke, etc.., LOWER in 2020 than they were before 2020? After all, those conditions ARE PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

Double....booking...

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Since 95% of the Covid-19 deaths had 3 or more pre-existing conditions

Wrong. We've been over this, in this tread.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Also, to make it appear as if 2020 deaths were higher than normal in America, the CDC Statistics Division counted many deaths in 2 categories. In effect, Robert died of a Heart Attack the first time, and Covid-19 the second time.

No, they recorded covid deaths exactly as they would any other disease. People like you miss represented the statistics to make it sound like it was a conspiracy.

These statistics are no different from people with heart disease who die from the flu, they are recorded in the exact same way.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

What the op is saying is that people who are already sick are more vulnerable to covid.

No S sherlock.

We knew this ages ago.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What the op is saying is that people who are already sick are more vulnerable to covid.

No S sherlock.

We knew this ages ago.

Other things we already know:
-The overwhelming number of people that contracted covid survived.
-Before covid, people died from heart attacks, strokes and the like.
Look at those two things together.
I personally know people that died of other causes after they recovered from covid, yet their deaths were coded as covid. One was my uncle. His wife is a registered nurse. She saw the paperwork, and she isn’t a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No S sherlock.

We knew this ages ago.

Other things we already know:
-The overwhelming number of people that contracted covid survived.
-Before covid, people died from heart attacks, strokes and the like.
Look at those two things together.
I personally know people that died of other causes after they recovered from covid, yet their deaths were coded as covid. One was my uncle. His wife is a registered nurse. She saw the paperwork, and she isn’t a conspiracy theorist.

We also allow know there was a massive increase in overall excess deaths over the period of the pandemic.

jamanetwork.com...

Claims of re-attributing cause of death don't explain that.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I just want the truth.

1a. If the motive is genuine, why would you offer lotteries and vacations if you get it?
2. I understand that nobody knew how bad this was going to be, but once you realized it's not a public health threat, why did you continue to push the fear aspect?
3. What's the end game here, most people know it was to put as much dirt on Trump as possible. He's out now, why can't you let it go?
3a. We have a surplus of vaccines, which we are sending to other countries, doesn't this signal that everyone that chooses to get it, already has the vaccine?
3b. Is the plan to forcefully vaccine every man woman and child in the country? (refer to question 1)
4. Since the vaccine isn't FDA approved, what medical background do you have that trumps the federal government agency in charge of this very thing?
4a. The CDC and WHO have publicly stated to not vaccinate persons under the age of 18 yet the pharmacutical companys reccomend this and is backed by main stream media. Who will be called up when it doesn't go the way it's supposed to?

1, because covid has killed more Americans that ww2
1a, because not enough people were taking it seriously, or have been scared off by the anti vaxxers
2 because covid is extremely dangerous to the elderly,
Obese and diabetic, and America has a lot of all three,
3a, yes, and that's very scary
3b, no the plan is to pursuade, scare or bribe then. Force is a last resort
4, it is FDA approved, but they fast tracked it
4a, Oprah

This isn't a conspiracy, Trump himself wanted everyone to get vaccinated. Remember the fuss when it wasn't ready until after election

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
A larger point in all of this is that you have one standard for categorizing COVID deaths and the complete opposite standard (almost to the point of absurdity) in validating vaccine related deaths.
edit on 2-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I just want the truth.

1, because covid has killed more Americans that ww2
1a, because not enough people were taking it seriously, or have been scared off by the anti vaxxers
2 because covid is extremely dangerous to the elderly,
Obese and diabetic, and America has a lot of all three,
3a, yes, and that's very scary
3b, no the plan is to pursuade, scare or bribe then. Force is a last resort
4, it is FDA approved, but they fast tracked it
4a, Oprah

This isn't a conspiracy, Trump himself wanted everyone to get vaccinated. Remember the fuss when it wasn't ready until after election

Not a single COVID vaccine is FDA approved. Stop lying . EUA is not approval. It is literally for emergency use only. They are all currently seeking FDA approval. EUA is not "approval". See FDA link below and the clear use of the word "unapproved".

The state I live in has occasional hurricanes. They have the ability to enact "emergency use" of non-licensed contractors to provide services after a storm. They can legally do work that is normally limited to licensed contractors.

That does not make them licensed contractors.

Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained

Under an EUA,FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

Notice this is the FDA site itself referring to "Unapproved" medical products. Unapproved means exactly that -- NOT APPROVED.
edit on 2-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join