It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the riots.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: UpThenDown

Saint Floyd killed himself. Anyone who watched the trial and heard the evidence knows that. Now jog on.

They jury disagreed and their verdict was the only one that mattered.

Not yours, not mine, the jury's.

You can tell yourself Floyd killed himself all you want, it dont make it so.

Coudnt get a fair trial in that state or anywhere thanks to the media.This is why the media should be gagged until a trial is over. Maybe they should had brought in a Outside judge,from britain and just had him decide the case instead of a jury trial.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Saint Floyd killed himself. Anyone who watched the trial and heard the evidence knows that. Now jog on.

Juries and judges frequently rule incorrectly. Do we really need to bring up all the case examples? They are not infallible and subject to peer pressure, politics, and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

No, it's not. It's science. He had ingested enough fentanyl to kill several people. He was already dead before the police showed up, his body just hadn't caught up to the fact yet.

If Floyd was a frequent narcotics abuser, his tolerance could have been quite high. "Enough to kill several people," likely assumes narcotic naive people.

Terminal cancer patients can work their way up to ridiculously high narcotic doses that barely take the edge off their pain. Doses that if equally split between a few people that do not use narcotics may indeed kill them.

Unintentional ODs can occur when dosing to effect leads to intake levels that stop breathing regardless of tolerance levels.

Fentanyl is really easy to do that with given its high potency, dosed in micrograms, not milligrams. For example, I had an upper and lower GI recently. Total fentanyl used across both procedures - 200mcg or 0.2mg. I'm well over the "standard" 75kg/150# medical human, so this was likely a somewhat robust dose for a procedure without some kind of airway management.

All that said, as quoted poster may be inferring, had the cops simply cuffed and transported Floyd, without the time with a knee on his neck, the potential for him to slump over dead in the squad car was real given his toxicology. Had it shaken out that way, it's likely BLM wouldn't have the stage it has today.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I canny even remember as to the number of people bumping there gums here on ATS as to how Chauvin would be found not guilty and walk off in to the sunset.

Hopefully Kyle Rittenhouse gets a similar sentence for his depraved antics and actions.
edit on 28-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.foxnews.com...

Derek Chauvin sentencing: Ex-Minneapolis cop sentenced to 22.5 years in prison in murder of George Floyd

Derek Chauvin was just sentenced to 22.5 years in prison. Whether it be in celebration of the sentence or rage that it was not a lifetime sentence, there will be more riots.

Buckle up folks. It's gonna be a long hot Summer.

Five dayz later with all this spent bandwith, where is ma gwaddamned riots..

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

www.foxnews.com...

Derek Chauvin sentencing: Ex-Minneapolis cop sentenced to 22.5 years in prison in murder of George Floyd

Derek Chauvin was just sentenced to 22.5 years in prison. Whether it be in celebration of the sentence or rage that it was not a lifetime sentence, there will be more riots.

Get in line... I've been waiting almost 6 months for the damn insurrection we allegedly had and which I was promised.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

So uh, where were the aforementioned riots?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Spider879

www.foxnews.com...

Get in line... I've been waiting almost 6 months for the damn insurrection we allegedly had and which I was promised.

Some said wait for August, if Trump do not retake his rightful place as head huncho of these Disunited States then its on.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I really hope one of these days those words aren't hollow. That divorce is long, long overdue.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Well there is no means or legal recourse in place for Trump to retake anything in August.

And that's the law.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CautiouslyOptimus
Hopefully the aliens have us all in work camps by then. a reply to: watchitburn

By using the blanket term "aliens", that statement welcomes the "UN Peacekeepers". You know, the non-affiliated mercenaries who have decided to eradicate the Earth of any decent peoples.
I think your choice of verbiage rather inconsiderate.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thats the problem, nobody wants these junkies roam around, if I have to choose yes rather kill them when they refuse arresting

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

To my knowledge America don't have any Opium fields or Coca plantations.

Nor does she produce Fentanyl much but imports the stuff.

Obviously someone wants these "junkies", as you put it, to roam around.

Else they would not be facilitated with the narcotics, by the drug dealers, in proxy employment, of the Police and other alphabet ""so-called"" security agencies.

Makes sense i suppose considering the amount of Alcohol and Tobacco fiends kicking about on the lose.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Juries and judges frequently rule incorrectly. Do we really need to bring up all the case examples? They are not infallible and subject to peer pressure, politics, and ignorance.

Guess we should eliminate the appeal process then.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM

Thats the problem, nobody wants these junkies roam around, if I have to choose yes rather kill them when they refuse arresting

Does that includes Meth addicted suburban white Ppl ??
edit on 30-6-2021 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join